Chuck Norris: Obama, now that you work for me ...

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
Dear President-elect Obama:

First, congratulations on your victory. The historical magnitude of your presidential win is nothing short of stupendous and a colossal fulfillment of the American dream (an achievement embedded long ago in the equality clauses of the Declaration of Independence). Your life has served and will serve as an example to countless millions, and I pray that you will live up to that honorable position and responsibility.

Now that Democrats have a virtual monopoly over our land, with control of the White House, both houses of Congress, a majority of gubernatorial positions, state legislatures, the courts, the news media, the unions and the entertainment and educational fields, it would be relatively easy for you to rule as king, casting liberal edicts in any direction. But now will come your biggest test: Will you be able to lead the other half of the country that doesn't agree with your vision, views and policies?

It's no big surprise that I don't see politically eye-to-eye with you. Actually, I stand in stark opposition to most of your politics. Still, even in our differences, I realize that we must learn to work together if we are to see our country get back on track. After Election Day, I asked myself, despite the outcome, how can I work for our new president to help better America? Then the thought occurred to me, the first question that should be answered is: How will you work for me? After all, it is "We, the People" of the Constitution for whom you are employed, correct?

So I outlined a few ways you might begin to gain the respect of those who oppose you and show that your campaign pledges to bridge the divides were not empty promises to get you into office. And these requests I make are based upon the inaugural oath you will make on Jan. 20, "I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of president of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." No doubt these won't be my only suggestions through the years, but they serve as a good beginning:

Read the rest at:
Obama, now that you work for me ...

Pretty hard to take seriously when every other word in the letter is linked to an advertisement.

Dear President-elect Obama:

First, congratulations on your victory. The historical magnitude of your presidential win is nothing short of stupendous and a colossal fulfillment of the American dream (an achievement embedded long ago in the equality clauses of the Declaration of Independence). Your life has served and will serve as an example to countless millions, and I pray that you will live up to that honorable position and responsibility.

Now that Democrats have a virtual monopoly over our land, with control of the White House, both houses of Congress, a majority of gubernatorial positions, state legislatures, the courts, the news media, the unions and the entertainment and educational fields, it would be relatively easy for you to rule as king, casting liberal edicts in any direction. But now will come your biggest test: Will you be able to lead the other half of the country that doesn't agree with your vision, views and policies?

It's no big surprise that I don't see politically eye-to-eye with you. Actually, I stand in stark opposition to most of your politics. Still, even in our differences, I realize that we must learn to work together if we are to see our country get back on track. After Election Day, I asked myself, despite the outcome, how can I work for our new president to help better America? Then the thought occurred to me, the first question that should be answered is: How will you work for me? After all, it is "We, the People" of the Constitution for whom you are employed, correct?

So I outlined a few ways you might begin to gain the respect of those who oppose you and show that your campaign pledges to bridge the divides were not empty promises to get you into office. And these requests I make are based upon the inaugural oath you will make on Jan. 20, "I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of president of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." No doubt these won't be my only suggestions through the years, but they serve as a good beginning:

Read the rest at:
Obama, now that you work for me ...

Where was Chuck four years ago, and why didn't he write this letter then? Oh, that's right, he probably voted for the moron already in the WH. Can anybody say Monday morning quarterback? Take your hypocrisy and shove it up your arse -cp...

Where was Chuck four years ago, and why didn't he write this letter then? Oh, that's right, he probably voted for the moron already in the WH. Can anybody say Monday morning quarterback? Take your hypocrisy and shove it up your arse -cp...

And again since you are not now nor even plan to be a US citizen BUZZ the fuck off. We really don't give a rats ass what YOU think about our elections or our Presidents.

Let us know when you move here and become a citizen, then we may pay attention to your pea brain bullshit, till then turn around so the other leg gets bent on that mountain you live on.

I bet even as old as he is YOU would never tell him that to his face.

No, I probably would, if he provoked me by saying something particularly and maliciously stupid in a political discussion.

I no more care what Chuck Norris thinks politically, then I care what Paris Hilton thinks about politics.

When it comes to his political views?

He's a freakin moron, far as I'm concerned.

And again since you are not now nor even plan to be a US citizen BUZZ the fuck off. We really don't give a rats ass what YOU think about our elections or our Presidents.

Let us know when you move here and become a citizen, then we may pay attention to your pea brain bullshit, till then turn around so the other leg gets bent on that mountain you live on.

Then tell your cuntry to stay the fuck out of everybody else's business retard gunny. IF you are not paying attention, then don't reply to my posts. Oh, you are, so you must be paying attention. Maybe you'll get some information into that sad excuse of a thing you call a brain......

Yeah cuz it has nothing to do with the fact the Dems dusted off complete imbeciles. propped them up on sticks and tried to pass them off as Presidential candidates.

I fail to see whatever hyprocrisy it is you think you're pointing at. Chuck Norris has been vocal in politics for more than a few years, so this hardly Monday Morning Quarterbacking. That's IF he even authored this.

The fact is, half this nation thinks Obama sucks and you aren't going to change that with your vitriol and we are just as entitled to our opinions as you Bush-haters have been for the past 8 years, flapping your gums in the breeze with all your bullshit accusations.

You've already dictated what can be done with your shit-talking. And I chose YOUR post specifically for the reason of pointing out Obama's going to get just about the same break from me as you have given Bush. None. Period.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Then tell your cuntry to stay the fuck out of everybody else's business retard gunny. IF you are not paying attention, then don't reply to my posts. Oh, you are, so you must be paying attention. Maybe you'll get some information into that sad excuse of a thing you call a brain......

Really? Can we keep all our money too? You want us to be isolationists? I think I rather like that idea.

Keep US noses out of everybodys business

a. end UN membership
b. end NATO
c. cease and desist with foreign aid
d. impose strict import tariffs on all foreign goods
e. end all free trade agreements and start over
f. bring all troops stationed around the world home. now. and place them on the Sourthern and Northern borders.
g. find and implement immediately our own sources of energy. place pelosi way in the back of her closet, bind and gag if necessary.

there! that's a start. :clap2::lol:

hey Gump? would you forward the memo to obamalama? TIA

Last edited:

or eight years ago... when at this point, bush had his case in front of his VP's hunting buddy....

yet they're so concerned now. wasn't bush "bi-partisan" during his campaign? didn't he say he'd run a "humble foreign policy"?

:cuckoo:

52% of Americans disagree with you. You might want to clarify who the we is.

How the fuck can you live on the same fucking globe and not give a fuck about what other people think and do? Let's live in a cave and ingnore the rest of the world.

52% of Americans disagree with you. You might want to clarify who the we is.

How the fuck can you live on the same fucking globe and not give a fuck about what other people think and do? Let's live in a cave and ingnore the rest of the world.

sure, that's what Gump said.. keep our noses outta their business. I am good with that. If it will keep theirs outta ours.. everybodies happy...

a. end UN membership (won't really matter)
b. end NATO ( Might help)
c. cease and desist with foreign aid ( wouldn't bother me)
d. impose strict import tariffs on all foreign goods (YES!)
e. end all free trade agreements and start over ( YES!)
f. bring all troops stationed around the world home. now. and place them on the Sourthern and Northern borders.(sounds good to me)
g. find and implement immediately our own sources of energy. (GRAND IDEA!)

This has got to be the smartest post of yours I've ever read, Willow.

funny.. all of a sudden an actor's opinion matters.

typical.

Jesus walked on water, but Chuck Norris swam through land.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cries. Ever.

-Chuck Norris once shot a German plane down with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

-When Chuck Norris plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you.

-Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

-The quickest way to a man's heart is with Chuck Norris' fist.

-What was going through the minds of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.

:rofl:

:rofl:

If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.

Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.

Chuck Norris can eat just one Pringle

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Forum List

Back