Chrome suddenly has error message

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
A problem has caused the program to stop working correctly. I turned off ad blocker yesterday for awhile and now can't access chrome to turn it back on. Not sure if that's the reason or not but it's the only thing I changed recently.

Help?

A problem has caused the program to stop working correctly. I turned off ad blocker yesterday for awhile and now can't access chrome to turn it back on. Not sure if that's the reason or not but it's the only thing I changed recently.

Help?
I just sent you a PM.

Thanks for the responses. It's fixed finally after wasting a whole day on it.

Windows 10 has recently been released and continues to be downloaded by millions as the free upgrade rolls out to PC users. Various bugs and issues are being experienced, however, including problems with activation and Wi-Fi connectivity, Chrome Browser problems and more.

- Chrome browser users are experiencing their own set of problems specific to working with Google's browser, generally involving slow loading speeds and lags in streaming. Disabling extensions or reinstalling the browser may help speed things up temporarily while Google works on resolving the kinks. Users may also want to use a different browser to perform specific tasks such as video streaming until then.

Windows 10 Bugs, Problems And Fixes: Activation, Wi-Fi Connectivity, Chrome Browser, Audio Issues And More

Forum List

Back