Chrome Extension Converts 'White' to 'Black' in Leftwing Websites

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Hysterically funny.
Spoiler: If you think one is racist but the other is not, then you are a racist.

upload_2017-2-22_8-10-48.png

Racism Simulator

Reverse racism = racism
But it is just making fun of white anti-white racism.
I know. I wasn't criticizing it, just stating a belief that it is all racism. They have diminished the word so much that it no longer has any meaning at all. They don't know what real racism looks like anymore.
What we have in western countries could be described as "indirect racism". There is governmental treatment based on skin color or origin.

Reverse racism = racism
But it is just making fun of white anti-white racism.
I know. I wasn't criticizing it, just stating a belief that it is all racism. They have diminished the word so much that it no longer has any meaning at all. They don't know what real racism looks like anymore.
What we have in western countries could be described as "indirect racism". There is governmental treatment based on skin color or origin.
I agree with that and it is a reaction to a perceived racism which they believe exists today and ignores the reality of the root cause of racism which is the act of dehumanizing others. Rather than focusing on racism they would be better served to focus on anyone who dehumanizes others. Then maybe they wouldn't become what they hate.

Reverse racism = racism
learn what racism means

I know what racism means. Do you deny that the root cause of racism is dehumanization?

Do you think it is possible for racism to exist independently from dehumanization?

Do you ever dehumanize people for reasons other than skin color?

Take it easy on poor Guno. He has no friends and it is not very often he can get his 300 pound body out of mommy's basement.

Not only do we avoid the groid ; we avoid key word censorship. Googles can be used for negros. Skypes are the ""chosen" supremecists. Yahoos are latrinos. So on and so forth. Just fighting the PC ; maam.

Forum List

Back