Christopher Steele used investigate from CNN as his unverified source on his dossier

You should read this article more carefully. You should also ask yourself why you are taking the losing side of defamation suit brought by a Russian tech company that hosted the activities of a hostile espionage operation against us.
Actually, maybe you should take the time to read all the transcripts, etc, then get back to us.

Did you read ALL the transcripts?
Yes, any that have been released, as well as the indictments. Have you?

Nope, I have a life. Which ones have you read? Give us some bullet points?

Do your own damn research you lazy assed Canuck. You could see a pic of Hillary giving Pootie head and still defend her.

Why? He's bragging that he did. Why should I duplicate his efforts? That's inefficient.

You should read this article more carefully. You should also ask yourself why you are taking the losing side of defamation suit brought by a Russian tech company that hosted the activities of a hostile espionage operation against us.

Don't bother asking why. Supporting Dingbat Don and defending Russian espionage against the U.S. is the same thing. That's what this illegitimate presidency has degenerated to.
Who has been charged with espionage?

View attachment 250690

Where is the indictment of Carter Page, the FBI identified Page as a spy for Russia, so don't you think it's odd they have never charged Page with anything?

How should I know? I'm not part of Mueller's team, so I have no idea why he makes the decisions he makes. Do you want Page to be indicted? If that's the best you can do, then I'm not sure why you are even trying.

Don't bother asking why. Supporting Dingbat Don and defending Russian espionage against the U.S. is the same thing. That's what this illegitimate presidency has degenerated to.

View attachment 250690

Interesting, not an American among them.

The investigation is still ongoing.

View attachment 250690

Any day now.....

View attachment 250690

Any day now.....

Yes, that is still a funny meme, started when crazy right wingers were so sure Hillary was going to be indicted "ANY DAY NOW". Didn't work out quite like you hoped, did it?

Not when you have a doj hellbent on protecting one of their own, no matter what they did.

Twenty years ago I would have told anyone I can’t ever see the doj or irs becoming politicized.
Yet they did, as well as the fbi, etc.

Any day now.....

Yes, that is still a funny meme, started when crazy right wingers were so sure Hillary was going to be indicted "ANY DAY NOW". Didn't work out quite like you hoped, did it?

Last edited:

Any day now.....

When did we start talking abut Hillary?

Any day now.....

When you threw that hilariously well known anti-Hillary meme, "any day now" into the mix

Any day now.....

When you threw that hilariously well known anti-Hillary meme, "any day now" into the mix

Sorry sweetie, I've been saying this about your attempt to dethrone the king for the last two years.
Sorry.

Not when you have a doj hellbent on protecting one of their own, no matter what they did.

Twenty years ago I would have told anyone I can’t ever see the doj or irs becoming politicized.
Got it. You're another one of those conspiracy theory nuts. Looks like the entire right wing has converted to that. For sure all the Trump supporters. I guess that's why tinfoil hats have become so cheap. Volume sales drops the price every time.

Any day now.....

Sorry sweetie, I've been saying this about your attempt to dethrone the king for the last two years.
Sorry.

You seem to think anyone would care what you might say. That's funny.

Uhhh, no conspiracy. And secondly, the irs admitted to it, the fbi and doj, as of yet, only some have admitted to it.

“It gets worse. The IG also found that agents “widely ignored” the FBI’s policy against disclosure of nonpublic information. Additionally, the agents making these disclosures “received benefits from reporters, including tickets to sporting events, golfing outings, drinks and meals, and admittance to nonpublic social events.”

The disclosure of confidential law enforcement information in a criminal investigation can irreparably damage the reputations and livelihoods of innocent individuals. It can also unduly prejudice the due process rights of those targeted in a federal investigation and prosecution.

As the IG concluded, the damage done “goes to the heart of the FBI’s reputation for neutral fact-finding and political independence.” The only way the FBI can restore its reputation for professionalism and objectivity is to discipline and terminate everyone that was involved in this abuse. And those who broke federal law must be criminally prosecuted.”

D. Whether Kadzik Misused His Public Office for Private Gain in Violation of the Standards of Ethical Conduct
We next consider whether Kadzik violated Section 702 of the Standards of Ethical Conduct, 5 C.F.R. § 2635.702, which states: “An employee shall not use his public office...for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity...”. According to commentary to Section 702, “ssues relating to an individual employee’s use of public office for private gain tend to arise when the employee’s actions benefit those with whom the employee has a relationship outside the office...”. 57 Fed. Reg. 35030 (Aug. 7, 1992).
We found that Kadzik learned of the proposed schedule for the release of the Clinton server emails in his capacity as a Department employee. We also found that Kadzik sent the information to a longtime personal friend and professional colleague, Podesta, with whom Kadzik had a relationship outside the office. Further, we found that Kadzik believed that the information would be of benefit to the Clinton campaign.26

The FBI has gained this reputation, in significant part, because of its professionalism, impartiality, non-political enforcement of the law, and adherence to detailed policies, practices, and norms. However, as we outline in this report, certain actions during the Midyear investigation were inconsistent with these long- standing policies, practices, and norms.
First, we found that several FBI employees who played critical roles in the investigation sent political messages—some of which related directly to the Midyear investigation—that created the appearance of bias and thereby raised questions about the objectivity and thoroughness of the Midyear investigation. Even more seriously, text messages between Strzok and Page pertaining to the Russia investigation, particularly a text message from Strzok on August 8 stating “No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it.” in response to a Page text “[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!,” are not only indicative of a biased state of mind but imply a willingness to take official action to impact a presidential candidate’s electoral prospects. This is antithetical to the core values of the FBI and the Department of Justice. While we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative actions we reviewed in Chapter Five, the conduct by these employees cast a cloud over the entire FBI investigation and sowed doubt about the FBI’s work on, and its handling of, the Midyear investigation. It also called into question Strzok’s failure in October 2016 to follow up on the Midyear-related investigative lead discovered on the Weiner laptop. The damage caused by these employees’ actions extends far beyond the scope of the Midyear investigation and goes to the heart of the FBI’s reputation for neutral factfinding and political independence.
The OIG also identified a need to change the “cultural attitude” regarding media contacts and leaks at the FBI. The Director has ordered the Office of Integrity and Compliance (OIC), the Office of the General Counsel (OGC), and the Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) to review how personnel are trained regarding the media policy and related ethics rules, including those related to the acceptance of gifts, and whether current disciplinary penalties are adequate to deter unauthorized media contact or leaks.

Just a little for you.

Got it. You're another one of those conspiracy theory nuts. Looks like the entire right wing has converted to that. For sure all the Trump supporters. I guess that's why tinfoil hats have become so cheap. Volume sales drops the price every time.

View attachment 250690

Where is the indictment of Carter Page, the FBI identified Page as a spy for Russia, so don't you think it's odd they have never charged Page with anything?

How should I know? I'm not part of Mueller's team, so I have no idea why he makes the decisions he makes. Do you want Page to be indicted? If that's the best you can do, then I'm not sure why you are even trying.

What I want is if the FBI is going to get a FISA warrant on US citizens to invade their privacy and the privacy of anyone they communicate with for over a year accusing them of being a spy for a foreign government that they get it right. And if they are going to spy on a nominated presidential candidate they better be damn sure of an actual crime.

Uhhh, no conspiracy. And secondly, the irs admitted to it, the fbi and doj, as of yet, only some have admitted to it.

“It gets worse. The IG also found that agents “widely ignored” the FBI’s policy against disclosure of nonpublic information. Additionally, the agents making these disclosures “received benefits from reporters, including tickets to sporting events, golfing outings, drinks and meals, and admittance to nonpublic social events.”

The disclosure of confidential law enforcement information in a criminal investigation can irreparably damage the reputations and livelihoods of innocent individuals. It can also unduly prejudice the due process rights of those targeted in a federal investigation and prosecution.

As the IG concluded, the damage done “goes to the heart of the FBI’s reputation for neutral fact-finding and political independence.” The only way the FBI can restore its reputation for professionalism and objectivity is to discipline and terminate everyone that was involved in this abuse. And those who broke federal law must be criminally prosecuted.”

D. Whether Kadzik Misused His Public Office for Private Gain in Violation of the Standards of Ethical Conduct
We next consider whether Kadzik violated Section 702 of the Standards of Ethical Conduct, 5 C.F.R. § 2635.702, which states: “An employee shall not use his public office...for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity...”. According to commentary to Section 702, “ssues relating to an individual employee’s use of public office for private gain tend to arise when the employee’s actions benefit those with whom the employee has a relationship outside the office...”. 57 Fed. Reg. 35030 (Aug. 7, 1992).
We found that Kadzik learned of the proposed schedule for the release of the Clinton server emails in his capacity as a Department employee. We also found that Kadzik sent the information to a longtime personal friend and professional colleague, Podesta, with whom Kadzik had a relationship outside the office. Further, we found that Kadzik believed that the information would be of benefit to the Clinton campaign.26

The FBI has gained this reputation, in significant part, because of its professionalism, impartiality, non-political enforcement of the law, and adherence to detailed policies, practices, and norms. However, as we outline in this report, certain actions during the Midyear investigation were inconsistent with these long- standing policies, practices, and norms.
First, we found that several FBI employees who played critical roles in the investigation sent political messages—some of which related directly to the Midyear investigation—that created the appearance of bias and thereby raised questions about the objectivity and thoroughness of the Midyear investigation. Even more seriously, text messages between Strzok and Page pertaining to the Russia investigation, particularly a text message from Strzok on August 8 stating “No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it.” in response to a Page text “[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!,” are not only indicative of a biased state of mind but imply a willingness to take official action to impact a presidential candidate’s electoral prospects. This is antithetical to the core values of the FBI and the Department of Justice. While we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative actions we reviewed in Chapter Five, the conduct by these employees cast a cloud over the entire FBI investigation and sowed doubt about the FBI’s work on, and its handling of, the Midyear investigation. It also called into question Strzok’s failure in October 2016 to follow up on the Midyear-related investigative lead discovered on the Weiner laptop. The damage caused by these employees’ actions extends far beyond the scope of the Midyear investigation and goes to the heart of the FBI’s reputation for neutral factfinding and political independence.
The OIG also identified a need to change the “cultural attitude” regarding media contacts and leaks at the FBI. The Director has ordered the Office of Integrity and Compliance (OIC), the Office of the General Counsel (OGC), and the Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) to review how personnel are trained regarding the media policy and related ethics rules, including those related to the acceptance of gifts, and whether current disciplinary penalties are adequate to deter unauthorized media contact or leaks.

Just a little for you.

I never trusted them when I was a Deputy and they have been getting really bad since the 60s and incidents like the Whitey Bulger thing in Mass is a good example.

View attachment 250690

What I want is if the FBI is going to get a FISA warrant on US citizens to invade their privacy and the privacy of anyone they communicate with for over a year accusing them of being a spy for a foreign government that they get it right. And if they are going to spy on a nominated presidential candidate they better be damn sure of an actual crime.
No one has made who the Judge was that issued the Warrant, I wonder if the Judge was named Amy by any chance.

Forum List

Back