Christopher Hitchens passed away

He was very interesting to see and read. I'm surprised by this, only 62.

RIP

You're wrong. Christopher Hitchings is dead. Passing Away is religious terminology implying that the deceased is somewhere else. Hitchings held to his atheistic belief to the end. I've watched him on TV and listened to his "God Is Not Great" and I assure you he did not pass away.

so what do you want us to say? rip worm food?

Now Hitchens faces the God he didn't think existed.

Truly sad. :(

And which god would that be

Hitchens wrote "God Is Not Great" and if you will read or listen to it he played no favorites. He pointed out the domination, concentration of power and fallacies of all the major "Gods" being worshipped today and explained many other of the mythological beliefs of primitive mankind.

As we speak if the south sea islands are included there are over 4,000 gods being worshipped. If you take Christianity and break it down there are over 44,000 denominations, conventions, sects, cults, sub cults, etc. That voodoo shit only works for those who believe it.

According to YOUR belief, but not his. Of course, in reality your belief is no more provable than his. So not sad at all.

It isn't up to what I believe or Hitchens believes. It's up to what GOD believes.

Remember that.

That's your belief getting in the way again. According to him, there is no god. According to you there is. Until proven one way or the other it's simply hearsay.

Ergo, no necessity to tell me to remember anything!

You're wrong. Christopher Hitchings is dead. Passing Away is religious terminology implying that the deceased is somewhere else. Hitchings held to his atheistic belief to the end. I've watched him on TV and listened to his "God Is Not Great" and I assure you he did not pass away.
Are you this miserable of a person in real life?? :doubt: :cuckoo:

If you were such a big fan, why can't you spell his name?

So your God is such a dick that he'll punish Hitch for not believing in him? :eek:

Oh yeah...the god of Abraham is a vendictive son-of-a-bitch:

Exd 20:1 ¶ And God spake all these words, saying,
Exd 20:2 ¶ I [am] the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Exd 20:3 ¶ Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Romans 12:19
King James Version (KJV)
19Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back