Christoper Columbus a christian savage

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Columbus wrote to the Spanish monarchs in 1493: "It is possible, with the name of the Holy Trinity, to sell all the slaves which it is possible to sell...Here there are so many of these slaves, and also brazilwood, that although they are living things they are as good as gold..."

Columbus and his men also used the Taino as sex slaves: it was a common reward for Columbus' men for him to present them with local women to rape. As he began exporting Taino as slaves to other parts of the world, the sex-slave trade became an important part of the business, as Columbus wrote to a friend in 1500: "A hundred castellanoes (a Spanish coin) are as easily obtained for a woman as for a farm, and it is very general and there are plenty of dealers who go about looking for girls; those from nine to ten (years old) are now in demand."

fast forward:
"Christopher Columbus not only opened the door to a New World, but also set an example for us all by showing what monumental feats can be accomplished through perseverance and faith."
--George H.W. Bush, 1989 speech

• Banned
Josef Stalin ... a Jewish savage. I guess "savages" come in all shapes, sizes, colors, religions, and nationalities.

Stalin was christer, dumb goy

When Stalin was sixteen, he received a scholarship to attend the Georgian OrthodoxTiflis Spiritual Seminary in Tbilisi.

Joseph Stalin attended a Georgian Orthodox (Christian) seminary to train as a priest.
He was expelled before his finals and it seems that his fees were not paid.

Early life of Joseph Stalin - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Are you trying to now get people to hate Hispanics?

Can't figure you out. Columbus sailed under the flag of Spain. So what now Guno? Are we to hate all Hispanics?

Not getting where you are going here. Oh and btw get your shit into Mexico baby and see what happened there.

guno are you out there? If you want to attack Columbus lets get down to brass tacks baby.

He sailed under Queen Isabella you moron.

:lmao:

Are you trying to tell us that we should hate all Hispanics for the havoc they wreaked on the new world?

Don't really see this kind of behavior advocated for in the New Testament. What some people have claimed to do in the name of Jesus is just laughable.

That Columbus Day became a federal holiday in 1937 is not a surprise, however. Who else but FDR and a Democrat congress would celebrate the raping and pillaging of the Taino people?

guno I am waiting. Spain. Spain baby. Hispanics baby. All the islands. Brutal.

I know you thought you were being brilliant putting up Christopher Columbus as a "savage".

He sailed under the flag of Spain.
:lol:

Hispanics were brutal and their savagery well known for their conquests.

Last edited:
1492 was a long time ago. Why do jihad idiots still live in the 6th century? What about the Muslim savages who kidnapped an entire girls school and sold them into sexual slavery six freaking months ago?

I'm waiting guno. I've always like CC. Bravery and sail the ocean blue.

You tell me right in the here and now about Cortez. Who did what mother fucker?

Oh and all you morons I must be shamed into telling my children we are fucked up and we have no right to celebrate Thanksgiving, By the time we hit American Thanksgiving, I'm going to wish you died as a child.

1492 was a long time ago. Why do jihad idiots still live in the 6th century? What about the Muslim savages who kidnapped an entire girls school and sold them into sexual slavery six freaking months ago?

Thank you.

I've been on this for a long time. My heart breaks every day. Some days are better than others .

Most hit the heart and I pale. I kept mine narrow. Not now. Not now.

Another troll thread from Batshit Boy the bigoted, racist douchebag.

In 1492 Columbus was no better or worse than any other European

Let's all thank Christopher Columbus for discovering America so our ancestors could come here and form the greatest nation on earth.

Liberals object to this.
Works for me

Let's all thank Christopher Columbus for discovering America so our ancestors could come here and form the greatest nation on earth.

Liberals object to this.
The US is one of the few nations on Earth not founded by medieval tyrants. Why not be thankful toward later more enlightened folks?

In 1492 Columbus was no better or worse than any other European
Or African, the left always like to pretend black people were saints and the white man corrupted them.

Forum List

Back