Christofera proven to be engaging in propaganda for Domestic Destablization-psyops

People shouldn't worry about the little things in life, like "their children," when Bush and the other 9/11 perpetrators roam free.

I don't think Bush bashing is useful .. do you ? ... Wider view perhaps?

Stann
he was quoting 911rimjob

OK .. but do you think it acceptable for the 911 Commission of Enquiry to be instructed to not investigate those issues crucial to the Official Media Release. This has been recently revisited in the main stream press.

I personally think it was appalling and gave rise to the opportunity for criticism and speculation as to why that was done. It certainly allows the comment that the enquiry was not transparent nor was it's focus independent. It simply became a conduit for the administration to continue on course with whatever agendas it had, based on the events of 9/11 and prior thinking.

Perhaps it is over thinking, but I still feel strongly about the independence of such a Commission considering the scale of the tragedy.

Cheers
Stann

I don't think Bush bashing is useful .. do you ? ... Wider view perhaps?

Stann
he was quoting 911rimjob

OK .. but do you think it acceptable for the 911 Commission of Enquiry to be instructed to not investigate those issues crucial to the Official Media Release. This has been recently revisited in the main stream press.

I personally think it was appalling and gave rise to the opportunity for criticism and speculation as to why that was done. It certainly allows the comment that the enquiry was not transparent nor was it's focus independent. It simply became a conduit for the administration to continue on course with whatever agendas it had, based on the events of 9/11 and prior thinking.

Perhaps it is over thinking, but I still feel strongly about the independence of such a Commission considering the scale of the tragedy.

Cheers
Stann
if i truly believed a new investigation would make the totally delusional stop being so delusional(IE christophera, Eots, 911rimjob, curvelight, shorebreak, terral, etc) i would support spending the tax payer money to do so
but no investigation will be satisfactory for them
so it would be just a huge waste of money and to hope that somehow the new commission would be any less biased than the last one was is a pipe dream

he was quoting 911rimjob

Cheers
Stann
if i truly believed a new investigation would make the totally delusional stop being so delusional(IE christophera, Eots, 911rimjob, curvelight, shorebreak, terral, etc) i would support spending the tax payer money to do so
so it would be just a huge waste of money and to hope that somehow the new commission would be any less biased than the last one was is a pipe dream

Well imbeciles like Christopher A Brown who thinks he is the "Chosen One" couldn't give a damn anyway. Man you'd have to be one helluva believer to have faith in that jerk.

I imagine that even if you agreed with him, he would argue that you don't, just for the sake of being totally negative to any discussion with him. It's because he wants to be unique with a unique message to the world. Unfortunately for him he has been caught with his pants down too often now to be of any significance to the Troofers who support such things as No Planes, and scalar weapons and such like. Not even they support him .. that says heaps in my book !

Sooner or later the likes of Les Robertson will deal him a legal backhander which will make his head spin.

Stann

Cheers
Stann

Well imbeciles like Christopher A Brown who thinks he is the "Chosen One" couldn't give a damn anyway. Man you'd have to be one helluva believer to have faith in that jerk.

I imagine that even if you agreed with him, he would argue that you don't, just for the sake of being totally negative to any discussion with him. It's because he wants to be unique with a unique message to the world. Unfortunately for him he has been caught with his pants down too often now to be of any significance to the Troofers who support such things as No Planes, and scalar weapons and such like. Not even they support him .. that says heaps in my book !

Sooner or later the likes of Les Robertson will deal him a legal backhander which will make his head spin.

Stann
he has nothing to sue for
it would be a waste of Robertson's time and money

he was quoting 911rimjob

Cheers
Stann

There are enough people in the twoofer movement, and enough money being made, that if there truely was an interest in truth, they would already have one. Since they don't, and based on the fact that none of the twoofers seem to want to address where the money circulating in the truth movement goes, one can only conclude that the morons are being taken advantage of to fleece them of their money by those that write and speak about the truth movement. The money goes somewhere, and if there really was interest in finding "truth", it would be directed towards investigating what happened. Instead it is lining the pockets of those that continue to write books, and sell DVDs to the morons at the bottom like clownlite, 911insidenutjob, shorebreak, et al.

You fucking morons are so blinded by the faith in your "conspiracy, the hate for your own government, as well as the hate for GW Bush, that you don't seem to realize how you are enriching those that take advantage of your stupidity.

Cheers
Stann

There are enough people in the twoofer movement, and enough money being made, that if there truely was an interest in truth, they would already have one. Since they don't, and based on the fact that none of the twoofers seem to want to address where the money circulating in the truth movement goes, one can only conclude that the morons are being taken advantage of to fleece them of their money by those that write and speak about the truth movement. The money goes somewhere, and if there really was interest in finding "truth", it would be directed towards investigating what happened. Instead it is lining the pockets of those that continue to write books, and sell DVDs to the morons at the bottom like clownlite, 911insidenutjob, shorebreak, et al.

Fair comment .. but don't you think that this is a truly American dog eat dog thing ?

It's how America works. The plain and simple fact is that someone will always be waiting in the wings to make a quick buck no matter what or how. Fleecing twoofers is just another way to make that buck. If they are daft enough and gullible enough to not think then they deserve to be siphoned of their loot.

But back to Christopher Brown. Is he fleecing the system by starting these endless loop forum arguments and posting links to his website such that the algoxy website of his returns $$ for the number of hits. The traffic to that image of his must be HUGE !!

Stann

Fair comment .. but don't you think that this is a truly American dog eat dog thing ?

It's how America works. The plain and simple fact is that someone will always be waiting in the wings to make a quick buck no matter what or how. Fleecing twoofers is just another way to make that buck. If they are daft enough and gullible enough to not think then they deserve to be siphoned of their loot.

But back to Christopher Brown. Is he fleecing the system by starting these endless loop forum arguments and posting links to his website such that the algoxy website of his returns $$ for the number of hits. The traffic to that image of his must be HUGE !!

Stann
thats partly why i remove his images and links
the rest of the reason is everyone has seen them over and over and has no need to see the same bullshit over and over again

Cheers
Stann

Stann

I could have gone the rest of my life without the visual of agent chrissy with his pants down.

Stann

I could have gone the rest of my life without the visual of agent chrissy with his pants down.

Here you go ..

The Next Level :: View topic - 9/11 Audio: Twin Towers Built for Demo

Lovely picture there of your adversary

Stann

Stann

Here you go ..

The Next Level :: View topic - 9/11 Audio: Twin Towers Built for Demo

Lovely picture there of your adversary

Stann

I have seen that picture and at least he doesn't have his pants down!

i still think he is an alien and that is a human mask. the ears are the handles to put the mask on and off. the ears are large because aliens dont have opposable thumbs.

i still think he is an alien and that is a human mask. the ears are the handles to put the mask on and off. the ears are large because aliens dont have opposable thumbs.

You may be right, I can picture agent chris without opposable thumbs.

In fact, some animals, like parrots can be taught to repeat phrases and give the appearence of having the ability to speak.

I wonder if there is any possibility that a lifeform without opposable thumbs could be taught to use a keyboard to constantly repeat insane theories without understanding what it is typing.

based on my experience around the web with agent chrissy, I would have to say yes.

Forum List

Back