Christmas tree up yet?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Got your Christmas tree up yet? If so, let's have a look at it. Wonder who on the board has the best looking Christmas tree? Here's ours. It has a little bit of lean to it this year. What's your Christmas tree look like? Don't be shy. Give us all a peek.

big-black-dog-albums-some-of-big-black-dog-s-favorite-photos-picture1058-christmastree-copy.jpg

Ours isn't up. Probably this weekend. I need more ornaments. I don't know where they go. Well I know where some of them go. The dog is gaga for christmas ornamental balls. She pulls them off the tree and chases them around until they shatter.

So our tree generally is decorated from about 3 feet up.

Got your Christmas tree up yet? If so, let's have a look at it. Wonder who on the board has the best looking Christmas tree? Here's ours. It has a little bit of lean to it this year. What's your Christmas tree look like? Don't be shy. Give us all a peek.

big-black-dog-albums-some-of-big-black-dog-s-favorite-photos-picture1058-christmastree-copy.jpg

Mine's only half done so far, but here's the half.. Oh, and it's blurry. :( Better (finished) ones on my camera, that my computer currently isn't recognizing..

Attachments

• $xmas1.jpg
    $xmas1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 80
  • $xmas2.jpg
    $xmas2.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 79
Granny's tree is up ... unfortunately I can't take a picture. But I think it's quite pretty this year ... but then I'm absolutely anal when it comes to making my tree "perfect."

I have the tree, in a box in the living room. All the decorations too. It was supposed to go up the day after Thanksgiving. :( When I get back in the house, if before the 25th, I'll put it up! Still don't know.

Yeah. All 14 inches of it. Even went all out and bought batteries to light up the little f-ing LEDs.

we only do live trees..so there is a tree up in the pasture that da man keeps trimmed and all ...

Great idea. When we were renting in the country, we'd buy a small live tree each year then plant it in the yard after Christmas. By the time we moved, the first one (15 yrs ago) had grown to 25 ft. After we left the landlord came in and cut half of them down. Wife cried her eyes out.

we only do live trees..so there is a tree up in the pasture that da man keeps trimmed and all ...

Great idea. When we were renting in the country, we'd buy a small live tree each year then plant it in the yard after Christmas. By the time we moved, the first one (15 yrs ago) had grown to 25 ft. After we left the landlord came in and cut half of them down. Wife cried her eyes out.

we have huge hemlocks and spruces we planted after they served as indoor trees...there is a disease now...so we dont bring trees in ...anymore....i hate when these trees begin to die

Not real, asthma and allergies. Pretty though. Wish the lights were colored but couldn't find the size and style with them so . . . this works.

IMG_3403.jpg

Pretty tress, all of you. Nope, No tree here. I put a lighted wreath on the front door. I'm lazy.

Not real, asthma and allergies. Pretty though. Wish the lights were colored but couldn't find the size and style with them so . . . this works.

IMG_3403.jpg

Very pretty tree, Zoom-boing. Got something under there for me???????

Forum List

Back