Christmas Tree Syndrome?

People having allergies to mold in Christmas trees is an attack on Christmas? :eusa_think:

No, making it a real news story is. We all know people have allergies. This isn't news. I mean, you didn't know people have allergies? Don't you think it a bit strange that a story like this gets published in the first place?

Not at all surprised. It's a Christmas fluff piece, someone probably needed to fill some space or time. :dunno:

It's not a 'fluff' piece it's a warning that Christmas Trees are DANGEROUS. It's stoooooooooopid. Get it? Tracking Santa Claus for the kiddies is a fluff piece. Seriously, you can't tell the difference?

People having allergies to mold in Christmas trees is an attack on Christmas? :eusa_think:

No, making it a real news story is. We all know people have allergies. This isn't news. I mean, you didn't know people have allergies? Don't you think it a bit strange that a story like this gets published in the first place?

Not at all surprised. It's a Christmas fluff piece, someone probably needed to fill some space or time. :dunno:

It's not a 'fluff' piece it's a warning that Christmas Trees are DANGEROUS. It's stoooooooooopid. Get it? Tracking Santa Claus for the kiddies is a fluff piece. Seriously, you can't tell the difference?

Fluff as in not especially newsworthy, not feel-good.

Christmas trees cause sickness is not a 'fluff' news article. It's a leftist, secular humanist bid to degrade Christmas and the MSM is glad to spread it around. It's ridiculous on its face.

Christmas trees cause sickness is not a 'fluff' news article. It's a leftist, secular humanist bid to degrade Christmas and the MSM is glad to spread it around. It's ridiculous on its face.

Or it's yet another in a long string of news stories created simply to try to draw viewers. Are you honestly telling me you aren't aware that local news stations sometimes do health-related stories with overly scary headlines? "This food you like to eat might cause cancer!" "Dangerous bacteria could be living in your pipes!" "That rash could be a crippling disease!" I think that on the show Last Week Tonight, they once played a string of clips from local news stations in just this vein.

But you go ahead and believe it's the Philadelphia CBS affiliate trying to destroy Christmas. :p

Or it's yet another in a long string of news stories created simply to try to draw viewers. Are you honestly telling me you aren't aware that local news stations sometimes do health-related stories with overly scary headlines? "This food you like to eat might cause cancer!" "Dangerous bacteria could be living in your pipes!" "That rash could be a crippling disease!" I think that on the show Last Week Tonight, they once played a string of clips from local news stations in just this vein.

But you go ahead and believe it's the Philadelphia CBS affiliate trying to destroy Christmas. :p

Yeah most of the news media is completely and totally ridiculous

Last edited:

Forum List

Back