Christmas Tree Syndrome?

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
What the Hell kind of wussies have Americans become? Now we have 'Christmas Tree Syndrome?' Allergies, mold, sickness all from a Christmas Tree according to Stephanie Stahl of CBS. How insane is this? Christmas has been under attack but this......This is friggin crazy.

"But the branches and trunk can often hold onto another microscopic problem.

“What they’re allergic to is the mold that settles on the tree during its growing time and arguably sometimes when it’s waiting to be sold here on the lot,” said Jimmy Coan, who’s a Christmas tree farmer.

One study found the mold count from a live Christmas tree rose to five times the normal level two weeks after the tree was brought indoors."

'Christmas Tree Syndrome': Doctors Issue Health Warning For Real Tree Owners

Looks more and more like N Korea has the right idea.

Or maybe a paper 'Kim' tree. But getting back to the subject of the thread. This seems like another attack on Christmas.

No Hanukkah bush for my house!

76e998f85177ec01e7455ec7a5e7b591.jpg

Yesterday I went out on the South 40 and cut down a Christmas tree. We hauled it back to the house and put it up. So far, everyone has survived.

People having allergies to mold in Christmas trees is an attack on Christmas? :eusa_think:

No, making it a real news story is. We all know people have allergies. This isn't news. I mean, you didn't know people have allergies? Don't you think it a bit strange that a story like this gets published in the first place?

Yesterday I went out on the South 40 and cut down a Christmas tree. We hauled it back to the house and put it up. So far, everyone has survived.

Life is that much sweeter for those who risk it all.

YES!!! We 'risked' going into the forest where DANGEROUS animals live. Then we 'risked' cutting down the tree and maybe being hit by it! :ack-1: We then had to 'risk' plodding through the underbrush with our tree. Now if find out we are actually risking our lives having it in our home!!! Life is indeed sweet....:banana:

People having allergies to mold in Christmas trees is an attack on Christmas? :eusa_think:

No, making it a real news story is. We all know people have allergies. This isn't news. I mean, you didn't know people have allergies? Don't you think it a bit strange that a story like this gets published in the first place?

Not at all surprised. It's a Christmas fluff piece, someone probably needed to fill some space or time. :dunno:

Forum List

Back