Christmas photos of Pawling, NY.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Nice right?

20181216_173421.jpg
20181216_172941.jpg
20181216_173816.jpg
20181216_173230.jpg
20181216_170432.jpg

Last edited:
Is the town poor or middle class?

Middle- class.

OK, not bad.

Pawling has had some very prominent people live here, such as NY governor Dewey, Broadcasters like Edward R. Murrow, and Lowell Thomas, James Earl Jones, the Ziff family, Newscasters like Soledad O' Brien, Erin Moriarty, Worden the Monitor civil war ship commander, William Pendergast behind the 1766 anti- British rebellion,and Yule Brenner.

Last edited:

Middle- class.

OK, not bad.

Pawling has had some very prominent people live here, such as NY governor Dewey, Broadcasters like Edward R. Murrow, and Lowell Thomas, James Earl Jones, the Ziff family, Newscasters like Soledad O' Brien, Erin Moriarty, Worden the Monitor civil war ship comnander, William Pendergast behind the 1766 anti- British rebellion,and Yule Brenner.

The median income for a household in the town was $61,380 and the median income for a family was $70,056. Males had a median income of $47,143 versus $35,063 for females. The per capita income for the town was $30,043.

Why so low?

Middle- class.

OK, not bad.

Pawling has had some very prominent people live here, such as NY governor Dewey, Broadcasters like Edward R. Murrow, and Lowell Thomas, James Earl Jones, the Ziff family, Newscasters like Soledad O' Brien, Erin Moriarty, Worden the Monitor civil war ship comnander, William Pendergast behind the 1766 anti- British rebellion,and Yule Brenner.

The median income for a household in the town was $61,380 and the median income for a family was $70,056. Males had a median income of $47,143 versus $35,063 for females. The per capita income for the town was $30,043.

Why so low?

A.)That's slighty above the National average, doofus.

B.) Pawling village has a small household size.

Pawling's the most friendly town I've seen in the NYC metro.

The best tippers I've seen were from Pawling.

A lot more generous & friendly than wealthier Westchester County, NY.

Also the women tend to be cuter here than most of the region.

We have a lower crime rate than the wealthiest town in the USA Scarsdale, NY.

Middle- class.

OK, not bad.

Why so low?

You seem defensive. It was an honest question.

Why so low?

Houses here are close to half the price of Mount Kisco, NY, some 20 Miles South of here.

Yet, Mount Kisco is mostly Guatemalan & has a much higher crime rate.

People must be dumb to stay in Westchester.

OK, not bad.

Why so low?

Houses here are close to half the price of Mount Kisco, NY, some 20 Miles South of here.

Yet, Mount Kisco is mostly Guatemalan & has a much higher crime rate.

People must be dumb to stay in Westchester.

Is the commute closer to NYC in Weschester Cty?

Forum List

Back