Christmas menu?

Err..Turkey, stuffing, gravy.

Ham, sweet potato..stuff.

Cranberry sauce, greens, green beans.

And whatever people bring for appetizers/desserts.

Same............LOL

Okay..............I need some help...........last minute gifts for the wife that will not break the pocket book.........LOL

Same............LOL

Okay..............I need some help...........last minute gifts for the wife that will not break the pocket book.........LOL

Not Peloton, because no matter what the commercial looks like, you give that to a wife, and she's gonna be pissed and say "So I'm fat, huh?"

If she likes to cook..a good pressure cooker or "granite rock" or "copper chef" pan.

Idk what your wife likes.

Same............LOL

Not Peloton, because no matter what the commercial looks like, you give that to a wife, and she's gonna be pissed and say "So I'm fat, huh?"

If she likes to cook..a good pressure cooker or "granite rock" or "copper chef" pan.

Idk either............that's the problem.........she hasn't put out any good hints..............LOL

So there has to be some new gadget out there she would like.............LOL

Same............LOL

Gift certificate to restaurant, favorite store and/or movies or museum. If that's her thing.....maybe even a weekend at a bed and breakfast.

Husband is making pasta with Italian sausage in red sauce. I made cookies and bought the wine.

Ok. What are you guys planning?

We are making spanakopita, Melitzanosalata (Greek eggplant salad), Greek Salad, pastitsio, and kataifi.

Kataifi: Shredded Phyllo with Nuts & Honey Syrup
/----/ The wife is 1/2 Italian and 1/2 Irish. Thankfully she got her cooking skills from the Italian side and her party skills from the Irish side. We're having Lasagna and antipasto salad.

^That could work.

Does she have any hobbies?
Plants and Cats................but doesn't do as much gardening as usual........

We have every cooking appliance known to man already...........so...........can't think of anything there........

Was thinking about buying one of those digital picture albums............and downloading pics off the computer.

^That could work.

Does she have any hobbies?
Plants and Cats................but doesn't do as much gardening as usual........

We have every cooking appliance known to man already...........so...........can't think of anything there........

Was thinking about buying one of those digital picture albums............and downloading pics off the computer.

Is she an avid reader?

Same............LOL

Idk either............that's the problem.........she hasn't put out any good hints..............LOL

How about something a little more personal &/or romantic......a piece of jewelry? Necklace or earrings?

that B&B is a great idea too

Same............LOL

Ammunition. Can't go wrong.

Same............LOL

How about something a little more personal &/or romantic......a piece of jewelry? Necklace or earrings?

She loves Dragon stuff..............got a bunch of dragon statue mini's ......she always loves new ones.......but I'd have to buy another book case for them. LOL

Same............LOL

She loves Dragon stuff..............got a bunch of dragon statue mini's ......she always loves new ones.......but I'd have to buy another book case for them. LOL

How about a dragon necklace & earring set? Should be small enough so no bookcase needed

Same............LOL

Ammunition. Can't go wrong.
We have enough cast iron skillets thank you....... :eusa_whistle:

Same............LOL

How about a dragon necklace & earring set? Should be small enough so no bookcase needed
That might just work.............LOL

Forum List

Back