Christmas list

Jackass

Aug 29, 2003
Va
So with Christmas right around the corner, whats on everyones wish list??

I just want a boat. No chance I am getting it..but thats what I want :)

I want you Jackass under my tree - ever see those toys that stretch and you can beat up on, that's what I would like you for!!!! everytime your stressed beat up on Jackass, and lately, you'll take a good beating! :)

Your hooker is in the picture section, FATTY OF THE YEAR!!!!

I'm hoping Santa brings me a 55 gallon fish tank (okay... so I need a life... I'm into aquariums).

Actually, Santa (in the form of my dad) is bringing me that. YAY!

The other thing I want Santa to bring I dont think my Dad will provide for me :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with being into aquariums. I had 2 great albino Oscars for years. Jim aslo is into aquariums.

Im sure you can get the other thing all on your own. :D

Nothing wrong with being into aquariums. I had 2 great albino Oscars for years. Jim aslo is into aquariums

I have 2 10 gallons now. One with a bunch of guppies and albino corys (damn those things reproduce fast) and one with some black skirt tetras and a Pleco. I reeeeeeally wanted the 55 gallon tank, and reeeeeally wanted Oscars in it, but I was told you cant mix them with other fish, that they're pretty aggressive, so I'll opt out of Cichlids alltogether. I want a saltwalter tank look in a freshwater tank, and Oscars have the colors to do it. My ultimate would be to have a freshwater Stingray, but I'd kill that pretty fast lol. I'll probably just end up with Angels and some Bala sharks.

Im sure you can get the other thing all on your own.

You obviously havent seen the choice of males in the general vicinity of where I live :(

Well the cichlids would definatley give you the color of saltwater in a freshwater tank. Those are what I am gonna setup when I get my tank going again. I had a freshwater stingray. It was really cool, but it died pretty fast.

Well, I didnt say you could be picky about the men!! :D

My whole problem with cichlids (and if you or anyone else disagree, please let me know) is that I was told in order to have a "peaceful cichlid community" you should introduce all of them at once, so they dont have time to make a pecking order. I tend to pick up a few fish here, and a few fish there... I rarely have enough cash on hand to go to the local fish store and completely stock a 55 gallon tank full of fish all at once. I like variety too... I definitely want Bala sharks and maybe a few loaches, I'm not sure how they mix with Cichlids... I'd have to read up on that.

Well, I didnt say you could be picky about the men!! :D

I'm not picky at all, however, i DO require a man to have more teeth than that smily face. :cool:

I have never heard that about cichlids. I thik that goes with most fish. Always try to get the same size fish..yada yada yada. I think the loaches would be fine with the cichlids as they tend to stay towards the bottom of the tank right??

HAHAHAHA! That was funny.

I WISH THAT I COULD GET MY KIDS A FEW MORE GIFTS FOR THEM.. I HAVE SUCH GREAT KIDS AND I WANT TO SPOIL THEM MORE ....

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY !! IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE TALKING AND LAUGHING WITH Y'ALL !!!

I hear that one Sandy and you too DK!!! both are not easy!!!

I too have the kids and wish I could do more, but I also don't want to spoil them too much!

Originally posted by janeeng
I hear that one Sandy and you too DK!!! both are not easy!!!

I too have the kids and wish I could do more, but I also don't want to spoil them too much!

Bahh... kids don't need more gifts. I came from an upper-middle class home and our idea of christmas was maybe one big gift each, but really christmas to us with a family and friends party. In fact the thing I love most about christmas is our pickup game of shinny on the local ice and tobaganning. Get your kids outside and let them celebrate Christmas as more than gift-day! Plus, you'll save some money for yourself :D :D

I am not too sure about playing things outside, I am a whimp in the cold. I hear you though about Family. Most important thing is spending time with family. I enjoy a dinner and just sitting around laughing, that's the biggest gift of them all.

hehe, that's not nice NT!!!! The sign, well now, that was using the DD class, I avoided the car in front of me, took out sign instead - no payments needed, took off! Rear ending, well, it was wet out, no chips, scrapes, nothing, that too got to leave. This last one, without a doubt, not my fault damn hodgie was in too much rush.

Originally posted by janeeng
I am not too sure about playing things outside, I am a whimp in the cold. I hear you though about Family. Most important thing is spending time with family. I enjoy a dinner and just sitting around laughing, that's the biggest gift of them all.

Good call! Mmm... maple roasted mash potatoes.

Forum List

Back