Christmas In Obamaland

In other words, "change" is going to be about what I predicted it would a year ago ... "meet the new boss, same as the old boss ....":eusa_whistle:
yup, seems that way
somehow, after he started to get those national security brielings like all incoming POTUS do, he changed a lot of his positions to be the exact same as Bush

:lol:

you mean the place where we have been all along

No, the place we should of been as in the only place.

Afghanistan would of been done by now if the correct troop level had been there in the first place. Same thing with Iraq despite the fact we should of never had gone there.

No, the place we should of been as in the only place.

Afghanistan would of been done by now if the correct troop level had been there in the first place. Same thing with Iraq despite the fact we should of never had gone there.
we already have the "correct troop level"
sheeesh

we already have the "correct troop level"
sheeesh

The Captain’s Journal » Still Not Enough Troops for Afghanistan

Afghanistan Conflict Monitor: Not Enough Troops For Victory: Top US General

EXCERPT: "Even after an extra US Army brigade joins the fight against Afghan insurgents next January, three times as many reinforcements will be needed soon after, the highest-ranking US general in Afghanistan has said. Commander of NATO-led international forces in the country General David McKiernan told reporters travelling with US Defence Secretary Robert Gates that the war was being fought with insufficient resources.

General McKiernan said on Tuesday that he needed more than 10,000 extra troops to fight the insurgency.

NATO Commander: Allies’ Commitments to Afghanistan Not Enough” | News From Antiwar.com

Afghanistan. Too Much Ground, Too Few Troops by Ron Shirtz

In reality, we either need to commit more troops in the future (though viable it's not even a sure option) or cut our losses there as well.

So all these U.S. Generals are liars or didn't really say those things?
who knows
you linked unreliable sources
you cant say for sure if any of it is true

you know, you complain a lot about right wing sources, and that conservatives are too black & white, yet here you are using questionable sources and expecting a black & white answer

Fuck you. Like only the republicans can fight against our enemies. Funny, how few of the elected republican officials ever served in the military to really face our enemies. I will bet that we take more real action against terror organizations under Obama than Bush ever pretened to do.

The real war on terror is not being fought on the battlefield like Bush and Cheney want you to believe. It is being fought by police and intelligence forces. We will only defeat Al Quaeda by infiltrating and destroying it from within.

Tell me.. is the foul language suppose to convince people that you're tough? If it is, it's not working. And I'm sure that Republicans aren't the only ones who CAN fight our enemies, but they seem to be the only ones WILLING to fight. While I HOPE that Obama will take action against terror organizations I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for it to happen. My guess is that we'll see Democrats gut the intelligence agencies and terror attacks will get the same response that the bombing of the Cole received.

Forum List

Back