Christmas in June

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
WALTERBORO, SC (WCSC) - A wanted man is in critical condition in the hospital after he was shot during an alleged armed robbery.

Shortly before midnight Thursday, a 911 call came in to the Colleton County Sheriff's Office in reference to an attempted armed robbery and shooting that occurred near the intersection of McLeod Road and I-95 near mile marker 62.

When deputies arrived, they found three victims of a robbery attempt that stated they were traveling I-95 southbound in two separate vehicles, one pulling a U-Haul trailer. The vehicle pulling the trailer started having mechanical trouble, so they pulled off onto the exit ramp at McLeod Road in Colleton County near Walterboro.

They called for a tow truck and proceeded to transfer the U-Haul trailer from the disabled vehicle to the second vehicle. One of the female victims was standing by her vehicle and her daughter stood near the other vehicle and trailer while her husband trying to wire the trailer lights into his truck.

Man saves family from road-side robbery, shoots assailant - WIS News 10 - Columbia, South Carolina |

Why the Christmas reference?

...because Jesus died for his crimes too?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

idiocy.

There you go with the oh-so-liberal 'idiocy'...

You know, if you would obtain a library card, and do a bit of reading, you might attain a certain amount of originality, literacy, creativity...

or not.

Now for your post, please clarify: are you comparing this perp to Jesus?

Or is this what passes for humor in liberal circles?

idiocy.

You know, if you would obtain a library card, and do a bit of reading, you might attain a certain amount of originality, literacy, creativity...

or not.

You compared this incident to the day that celebrates the birth of Jesus, so why don't you explain why you're making that comparison.

idiocy.

or not.

You compared this incident to the day that celebrates the birth of Jesus, so why don't you explain why you're making that comparison.

Frankly, I recognize and fully understand why you rarely answer queries: lack of ability.

My library suggest still applies.

My allusion was to Christmas presents: whenever the bad guy gets his just deserts, that's a present...get it?

Now, you probably don't get it...as a liberal characteristic is the inability to recognize evil in the world.

Anything else you need explained?

or not.

Frankly, I recognize and fully understand why you rarely answer queries: lack of ability.

My allusion was to Christmas presents: whenever the bad guy gets his just deserts, that's a present...get it?

Now, you probably don't get it...as a liberal characteristic is the inability to recognize evil in the world.

You should know by now that you have to explain everything to these liberal idiots. They only repeat the current liberal talking points, critical thinking is not something they are capable of.

You should know by now that you have to explain everything to these liberal idiots. They only repeat the current liberal talking points, critical thinking is not something they are capable of.

Just between us, I am really glad to hear from folks like Carby, as they allow me the opportunity to expound on the philosophy of the right...

but don't tell him.

or not.

So Christmas is about payback?
:eusa_whistle:

or not.

Well, you'll probably win worst analogy of the week award, but don't write a check on it, the week is young.

The son-in-law was armed and drew his weapon and ordered them to leave several times.

They perp had already pulled a gun on them and he still asked them to leave several times? I would've filled him with holes right then and there.

BTW, I hope the perp dies. That should save the taxpayers a lot of money.

idiocy.

or not.

A family is terrorized by a criminal, and PC thinks that was xmas for the victims.

or not.

A family is terrorized by a criminal, and PC thinks that was xmas for the victims.

I'm afraid that this post has eliminated any possibility of the term 'cogent' being associated with your work...

I'm afraid that this post has eliminated any possibility of the term 'cogent' being associated with your work...

DId you think that one up all by yourself, or did you read it off of your hand?

"Let he who is without sin fire the first shot!!"

Weren't there thieves alongside Jesus being crucified? Didn't he tell them they'd be in heaven with him?

Is that the reference? Wouldn't it be better to call it Easter in June? :lol:

"Let he who is without sin fire the first shot!!"

Weren't there thieves alongside Jesus being crucified? Didn't he tell them they'd be in heaven with him?

Is that the reference? Wouldn't it be better to call it Easter in June? :lol:

Luke 22:36

And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.

What could the sword be for?

DId you think that one up all by yourself, or did you read it off of your hand?

She got a vocabulary for Christmas...

...speaking of Christmas...:lol:

Fella's this is just...insipid.

How about something like...

"Who died and made you Fox News?"

or

"Your post cannot be considered less than comedy gold!"

or

"You're such a fruitcake, you must have raisins for eyes."

C'mon- how about some clever stuff here???

BTW, your bringing up vocabulary when folks can read you posts and mine may not
be such a good idea...

Forum List

Back