Christmas Eve

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
I'd like to have a thread for reflection and if you are so inclined, post some of your favorite Christmas or Christmas Eve music.

I'm atheist but there's a lot of really beautiful xmas music. Same with churches, mosques, synagogues and I've been through many.

Sadly, nowadays, the xmas music that is played here and there is of the cheesy, buy buy buy kind.

Happy xmas, y'all. In whatever way you do or don't celebrate, tonight is the night to be with those you love and who love you. IMO, its not about religion or the celebration of the night the non-existent Jesus was not born. But hey, I'm here to be obnoxious so --- here's my entry.

I'm atheist but there's a lot of really beautiful xmas music. Same with churches, mosques, synagogues and I've been through many.

Sadly, nowadays, the xmas music that is played here and there is of the cheesy, buy buy buy kind.

Happy xmas, y'all. In whatever way you do or don't celebrate, tonight is the night to be with those you love and who love you. IMO, its not about religion or the celebration of the night the non-existent Jesus was not born. But hey, I'm here to be obnoxious so --- here's my entry.

What is Xmas?

If you like xmas music, check out Celtic Women. We were fortunate to see them live at Slane Castle in Ireland. Enchanting.

What is Xmas?

Forum List

Back