Christmas decorations

Sherry

You're not the boss of me
Mar 28, 2009
some beach
When do you take yours down?? I like having the tree lit up still on New Year's eve...I've even been known to leave them up until my birthday.:eusa_whistle:

We usually take them down a week after New Years or earlier if the needles are dropping too much

I leave my lights up outside all year round. The tree and Santa are already packed up here.

When do you take yours down?? I like having the tree lit up still on New Year's eve...I've even been known to leave them up until my birthday.:eusa_whistle:

Ours is so much work...and costs so much. we put it up as soon as we can..and leave it up for as long as possible. The longest it was up was the weekend before thanksgiving and down superbowl weekend. LOL...it was one dead bone dry tree!!!

People are very excited about the Christmas and exited to prepare for the party. People ready to make the decoration. the decoration should be attractive and best. Another thing is that people give their best in the decoration.

12 days after "Christmas" if not longer...

Well, that's what my mom does..... I don't even have a tree up at my house :lol:.

In my family Christmas is 12 days long, Christmas day is day one.

I used to start taking it all down the day after Christmas then thought 'wait, what am I . . nuts?!' Now I wait a couple of days but it'll all be down by the weekend.

It depends on the year. Sometimes I take it down the day after Christmas . Other years its up to New years day. But that is the latest. It will be down on Jan 1!

Forum List

Back