Christmas decor overkill

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
santa-commode-set.jpg

key-west-flk512.jpg

The only conclusion I can draw from these gaudy beacons of deplorable taste is that they serve as a reminder to Santa Claus not to forget them on his journey. This is because the occupants of these ostentatious nightmares had poor parents who spent their money on alcohol and lottery tickets, instead of presents of any value for their children. So, in adult life, after being so monstrously let down by an absent minded Father Christmas, they unveil the landing lights in the hope that Dasher and Prancer will spot them from on high.

key-west-flk512.jpg

The only conclusion I can draw from these gaudy beacons of deplorable taste is that they serve as a reminder to Santa Claus not to forget them on his journey. This is because the occupants of these ostentatious nightmares had poor parents who spent their money on alcohol and lottery tickets, instead of presents of any value for their children. So, in adult life, after being so monstrously let down by an absent minded Father Christmas, they unveil the landing lights in the hope that Dasher and Prancer will spot them from on high.

My whole retirement fund is centered around the lottery... Let's not judge hastily.:lol:

Does Santa have a potty in his sled?
Does he even poop?

I expect the answer is both. Santa is a liberal, what with all those giveaways, and only Democrats poop. Republicans don't. And even if they did, it wouldn't smell.

Forum List

Back