Christmas Cookies.....OWS style.

GoneBezerk

Rookie
May 14, 2011
Let's break this down to grade school level for the left-wing twits here...

Let's say some grade school kids for Christmas were baking cookies in school, some home economics course.

Some lazy kids didn't want to do the work making cookies or didn't take it seriously so they ended up with few good cookies or no cookies.

Some kids excelled and made extra cookies, even kept baking them during recess while the lazy kids were out beating each other up on the playground.

Some kids were smart and had their parents buy them cookies to bring to class.

So in the afternoon when they had their Christmas party the kids that brought extra cookies or worked hard making extra cookies were told to fork over their cookies for the lazy/dumb kids that screwed around all morning.....because it just isn't fair some kids had 5-6 cookies to eat compared to others with 1-2 cookies.

• Banned
We understand you're the one that ate the cookie dough, barfed it up during recess then came back and stole cookies from other kids at the party....but then played the race card when the teacher scolded you. :eusa_whistle:

Your mom then threatened a lawsuit against the teacher and the school for bothering you. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton protested at the school until cookies were given to them.

Christmas-cookie-metaphor FAIL

Apparently you did as well. Because you seem to have forgotten who runs the schools. :lol:

• Banned
Who runs the schools?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgq4w4dqKsU]who run barter town - YouTube[/ame]

Apparently you did as well. Because you seem to have forgotten who runs the schools. :lol:

You're the one that got drunk at the Christmas party on wannabe fancy Canadian wiskey and showed off your I-phone "Dream Machine" to the kids....the rich kids laughed at you, then you called them internet tough guys, until they punched you in the nose.

swing anda miss

Actually, he was pretty much spot on. He just forgot to mention the ACLU stepping in and trying to force the issue.

I didn't think the OP could be any more lame. You have proven me wrong.

You're the one that got drunk at the Christmas party on wannabe fancy Canadian wiskey and showed off your I-phone "Dream Machine" to the kids....the rich kids laughed at you, then you called them internet tough guys, until they punched you in the nose.

Actually, he was pretty much spot on. He just forgot to mention the ACLU stepping in and trying to force the issue.

If you're going to continuously lament that you have to "break down" analogies to grade-school level, then perhaps you'd better learn to spell at a grade-school level. What exactly is "wisky"? A cat's name?

Ahh typing too fast, whiskey.

You get a cookie.

If you're going to continuously lament that you have to "break down" analogies to grade-school level, then perhaps you'd better learn to spell at a grade-school level. What exactly is "wisky"? A cat's name?

You've an imagination, haven't you?

I got drunk on vodka martini's yesterday.......the Canadian Whiskey is more for sipping...like I'm doing right now.

I can tell that you are jealous of my Dream Machine. Fully understandable.

Yeah, this really whips the my Bose Sound Docks.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004TH0CLM/ref=asc_df_B004TH0CLM1833133?smid=A117EFRIKF2Q7N&tag=nextagusmp0407900-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395105&creativeASIN=B004TH0CLM]Amazon.com: Sony Dream Machine FM/AM CD Clock Radio with Dock for iPod and iPhone™: Electronics[/ame]

You've an imagination, haven't you?

I got drunk on vodka martini's yesterday.......the Canadian Whiskey is more for sipping...like I'm doing right now.

I can tell that you are jealous of my Dream Machine. Fully understandable.

swing anda miss

Then again... we are now in the era of if you have a birthday party...you are required to invite everyone in the class....including the ones you hate. If you bring valentines cards or anything else to class you must bring one for everyone.... even the shit kids you cant stand.

swing anda miss

Then again... we are now in the era of if you have a birthday party...you are required to invite everyone in the class....including the ones you hate. If you bring valentines cards or anything else to class you must bring one for everyone.... even the shit kids you cant stand.

You're right, we're in an era where there are no losers in school, kids don't flunk anymore, and they don't keep scores in Tball. We're in an era where not only the top four get a ribbon, but the top 20 get ribbons in competition. Glad you set me straight Syrenn.

You're right, we're in an era where there are no losers in school, kids don't flunk anymore, and they don't keep scores in Tball. We're in an era where not only the top four get a ribbon, but the top 20 get ribbons in competition. Glad you set me straight Syrenn.

Amazing isnt it? And then we wonder why they they grow up feeling entitled to what others have worked for and in a world where they have to compete.

Forum List

Back