Christmas banned in Izrael!

There is no shortage of hatred in this world and much of it seems to be in this forum. That's a shame.

Hey ya pissant n00b moron, if you think this board sucks, why don't you leave?

And, your holier than thou attitude sucks as well. You're saying that the Catholics never did hatred?

How about the Crusades?

How about the Spanish Inquisition?

Try again 'tard.

Ok, so are these the sole reasons that you, apparently, hate the Catholic Church?

I don't "hate" the Catholic church.

I just hate the way they've bastardized Yeshua's teachings.

Thanks for clearing that up. I should tell you, at the risk of sounding like I'm trying to pick a fight with you (which I'm not), that your message is likely being missed because you come across (in some of your posts) as rhetorically anti-Catholic.

I'll be honest, I have never heard of "Yeshua". I Googled the name and I see that it is a name for "Jesus". Is that correct? Anyway, you seem to be a strong advocate for abortion. Is Yeshua?

What teachings do you disagree with that have instigated so much, um, "resentment" against Catholics and the Catholic Church?

Only the Zionist Jews of Israel are allow to be racist and rule an apartheid nation that boasts the world's largest open air concentration camp.. Amazingly, the gullible Christians are the biggest spporters of a state where they are basically despised.. :cuckoo:

Do you have anything positive to say about Israel and the Jews, or do you feel they are simply 100% "bad"?

If you notice, I was talking about the "Zionist" Jews of the rouge nation called Israel.

I personally have nothing against the regular Jewish people. They are a very smart and clever people and most of them have a unique sense of humour.

And the religion of Judiasm is a beautiful religion that's full of witt and wisdom.

There is no shortage of hatred in this world and much of it seems to be in this forum. That's a shame.

And, your holier than thou attitude sucks as well. You're saying that the Catholics never did hatred?

How about the Crusades?

Try again 'tard.

My qoute was actually in response to Missourian's post. I guess mine went up immediately after yours.

Where did I say this board "sucks"? I actually think it's a great board.

Where have I demonstrated a "holier than thou" attitude? I'm sharing my perspective and asking questions and trying to understand the perspective of others.

Where did I say or infer that the Catholics have never committed, as you put it, "hatred"? I never indicated a position on that matter.

As demonstrated in your attack on me, you seem to have much hatred in you. Hate doesn't help you or anyone else in this world. I hope you'll reflect and rid it from you. Peace be with you.

Only the Zionist Jews of Israel are allow to be racist and rule an apartheid nation that boasts the world's largest open air concentration camp.. Amazingly, the gullible Christians are the biggest spporters of a state where they are basically despised.. :cuckoo:

Do you have anything positive to say about Israel and the Jews, or do you feel they are simply 100% "bad"?

If you notice, I was talking about the "Zionist" Jews of the rouge nation called Israel.

I personally have nothing against the regular Jewish people. They are a very smart and clever people and most of them have a unique sense of humour.

And the religion of Judiasm is a beautiful religion that's full of witt and wisdom.

Thanks for the clarification. I suppose the "Zionist" Jews are the "hardcore" Jews? Well, at the risk of sounding like I'm trying to defend them I know that there are fundamentalists in probably every religious organization. But, since you took the trouble to point out the "Zionist Jews", let me ask you this, do you think there are a disproportionate number of Muslim fundamentalists that are committing heinous acts against humanity?

How about the Crusades?

Try again 'tard.

My qoute was actually in response to Missourian's post. I guess mine went up immediately after yours.

Where did I say this board "sucks"? I actually think it's a great board.

Where have I demonstrated a "holier than thou" attitude? I'm sharing my perspective and asking questions and trying to understand the perspective of others.

Where did I say or infer that the Catholics have never committed, as you put it, "hatred"? I never indicated a position on that matter.

As demonstrated in your attack on me, you seem to have much hatred in you. Hate doesn't help you or anyone else in this world. I hope you'll reflect and rid it from you. Peace be with you.

Demonstrating a "holier than thou attitude"? When you said "no shortage of hatred, and much of it in this forum". That sounded like you were saying that we all hate Catholics.

Also reflected in your pitiful way that you observe me with the last paragraph of the above post. And listen, hate is one thing I DON'T have. Why? It was beaten out of me from the ages of 6 until 12, by stepfathers and the like. When I saw that kind of shit being done to me and my mother and 1/2 sister by a 40 year old man, I decided at age 9, that hatred wasn't going to be my way.

Most of the tone of this post seems to point that Catholics are better, as you only point out where they're persecuted. But, to be fair, you've got to balance it out by showing the other side.

And making value judgments about a board you just joined? Lame dude.

Demonstrating a "holier than thou attitude"? When you said "no shortage of hatred, and much of it in this forum". That sounded like you were saying that we all hate Catholics.

Also reflected in your pitiful way that you observe me with the last paragraph of the above post. And listen, hate is one thing I DON'T have. Why? It was beaten out of me from the ages of 6 until 12, by stepfathers and the like. When I saw that kind of shit being done to me and my mother and 1/2 sister by a 40 year old man, I decided at age 9, that hatred wasn't going to be my way.

Most of the tone of this post seems to point that Catholics are better, as you only point out where they're persecuted. But, to be fair, you've got to balance it out by showing the other side.

In response to Missourian's post I said there is no shortage of hatred in the world or on this forum. It had nothing to do with you or Catholics. You read something in that post that wasn't there and responded with attacks on me.

I don't get the part about "Most of the tone of this post seems to point that Catholics are better, as you only point out where they're persecuted. But, to be fair, you've got to balance it out by showing the other side." To be "fair"? Your lack of objectivity and "fairness" is what motivated me to call you out on your incendiary and hateful remarks. You have an agenda against Catholics and the Catholic Church and now, apparently, against me. You're spamming this board by spewing a diatribe of rubbish against the aforementioned people and organization. I am sure there are many here that see you for what you are.

Finally, in reading through the threads on this forum there seems to be a lot of hatred here. I concede that I may be totally wrong, but that's my impression. So, yea, that's my "value judgment". Is my sharing of my impression on this board the most offensive thing ever said on it?

Stop being a hater.

In response to Missourian's post I said there is no shortage of hatred in the world or on this forum. It had nothing to do with you or Catholics. You read something in that post that wasn't there and responded with attacks on me.

I don't get the part about "Most of the tone of this post seems to point that Catholics are better, as you only point out where they're persecuted. But, to be fair, you've got to balance it out by showing the other side." To be "fair"? Your lack of objectivity and "fairness" is what motivated me to call you out on your incendiary and hateful remarks. You have an agenda against Catholics and the Catholic Church and now, apparently, against me. You're spamming this board by spewing a diatribe of rubbish against the aforementioned people and organization. I am sure there are many here that see you for what you are.

Finally, in reading through the threads on this forum there seems to be a lot of hatred here. I concede that I may be totally wrong, but that's my impression. So, yea, that's my "value judgment". Is my sharing of my impression on this board the most offensive thing ever said on it?

Stop being a hater.

Rubbish? It's all fact dude. Google your own fucked religion sometime......you'll be surprised.

Ever wonder why so many people describe themselves as "recovering Catholics"? It means they were once, but, when they finally saw through the lies, they left.

Like I said.......I went to Catholic school for a while.

So, after reading your last paragraph, you concede that you're putting on the same kind of blinders that you accuse me of?

Nice. Part of recovering from being a hypocrite is to admit to doing it.

That's only the first step. Good luck.

Only the Zionist Jews of Israel are allow to be racist and rule an apartheid nation that boasts the world's largest open air concentration camp..

Amazingly, the gullible Christians are the biggest spporters of a state where they are basically despised.. :cuckoo:

Interesting.........Sunnidiot is speaking with authority about someplace he's never been.

That's rich.

Hey, Sunnidiot, speaking as someone who went to Israel at least 2 times/year from 1983 - 1986, and again from 1997-1998, I can tell you something...........

They don't hate Christians.

bullshit. There is a very strong streak of exclusivity DEMANDED by zionism.

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them - Haaretz - Israel News

Forum List

Back