Christmas and Holiday greetings to all

Hope you're having a wonderful holiday. I'm home as well, it's about 4:40am here and all is quiet for now.

I kept trying to get people to go to midnight mass with me last night but no takers. It's always so beautiful and peaceful, I look forward to it every year and wish my family would come along sometime.

They think Christmas eve is for drinking and being obnoxious. Whatever. :lol:

I'm with you. Why can't they combine the two? It makes midnight mass so much more interesting!

rest-easy-sleep-well-christmas-wreaths-at-arlington-demotivational-poster-1261159785.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE[/ame]

The Reason for the Season has not been forgotten, despite all the efforts to turn Christmas into simply "holiday."

It is so good to be spending this Christmas at home and I want to take this opportunity to wish all my friends here at USMB the compliments of the season. May your day be as good as I intend mine to be! I was going to say that I intend to make it a memorable one, but...if it's going to be that good I doubt I'll remember much about it tomorrow! :booze:

Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year to you all!

For all of you I hope you all appreciate this Christmas light show as much as I do, it is the best I have seen

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szLmAPW39uE[/ame]

To All My Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

To My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

CLassic! LOL! :lol:

Happy Birthday to Jesus and Merry Christmas to all

May the hope that this day brings become a reality in all of your lives

Wow... a whole post without a mention of how much you hate Mexicans.

Wow, my post looks like shit now that the threads have been merged...

I was commenting on Bullfighter's thread... now I look like an asshole in this happy, friendly Christmas thread.

Happy Channukah, Merry Christmas, etc etc. I wish the best to all on the board, friend and foe alike. May the new year be better than the last.

Wow, my post looks like shit now that the threads have been merged...

I was commenting on Bullfighter's thread... now I look like an asshole in this happy, friendly Christmas thread.

Happy Channukah, Merry Christmas, etc etc. I wish the best to all on the board, friend and foe alike. May the new year be better than the last.
ah, just as i thought
thanks

uh, say what?
i assume this must have been to another OP and not mine since i see a lot were merged into mine

Definitely not aimed towards you, dive. You've always been a favorite poster of mine here.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Forum List

Back