resized_449778_662.jpg
resized_449777_681.jpg
resized_449779_937.jpg
resized_449781_807.jpg
resized_449780_122.jpg
resized_449784_491.jpg
resized_449783_295.jpg
resized_449776_812.jpg

Dani-----Christmas 2017 has not happened yet------are the ayatoilets doing a rehearsal?

Too bad you can't smell a real Christmas tree after it's put up in your living room. That's half the Christmas spirit, even if they are messy and a pain in the neck to get to stand up straight in the stand. And there's always at least one "bald spot" you have to disguise with lights and lots of dangling ornaments.
Someday, come visit us at Christmas, Dani.

Too bad you can't smell a real Christmas tree after it's put up in your living room. That's half the Christmas spirit, even if they are messy and a pain in the neck to get to stand up straight in the stand. And there's always at least one "bald spot" you have to disguise with lights and lots of dangling ornaments.
what is christmas tree ? pine ?

Sometimes. Balsam Fir is better; it smells heavenly. Firs are evergreens with short needles.

image-photo-nordmann-fir-abies-nordmanniana-517257.jpg

Pine has longer bushier needles
PINE_SCOTCH2_fruitMed.jpg

Sometimes. Balsam Fir is better; it smells heavenly. Firs are evergreens with short needles.

my city have this trees.
one of the biggest my childhood question was this trees fruit :biggrin:
pine-cones.jpg

my city have this trees.
pine-cones.jpg
They wouldn't make a very good pie, that's for sure.

my city have this trees.
pine-cones.jpg
They wouldn't make a very good pie, that's for sure.
iran mazandran+gilan+golestan province jungles is best in the world .
you cant find this enviroment in another ....
Caspian Hyrcanian mixed forests

Forum List

Back