Christine O'Donnell Walks Off The Piers Morgan Show

Who Was Rude/Unprofessional?

• Total voters
Who goes to an interview to specifically talk about a book they wrote, and then has the audacity to try and direct the interview? :lol:

The guy gave her a national spotlight to push her book and she blew it.

He was asking her stuff that was in the book.....she kept saying "I have a chapter on that" when he pressed on what her position was she kept saying.....I don't want to talk about that

The only part of her book she said she wanted to talk about was where she trashes Obama

What a TeaTard !

Listen...we're not enemies...we're all Americans.

He was treating her like the enemy.

You want to lose an interview be a jerk like he was. She didn't want to answer so move the fuck on.

I figure being told twice is enough for most people...but being told over and over again and he still didn't want to change the subject......fuck em.

If O'Donnell wants to control the questions she is asked she can either get her own show or appear on Fox News

Oh....so common-courtesy is history? You come on my show you do what I say, is that right???

Regardless if I want to piss you off you've gotta take it or your ass won't get invited again???

Well, it that's how it is then everyone can tell the prick to sit on it because if he wants to be that way he's gonna have to stick to interviewing people that saw Jesus in their scrambled eggs.

The beginning portion of the interview was inappropriate IMHO, but if she writes about something in a book, goes on a program to talk about the book, then is asked questions about what is in the book, she should answer the issues that she wrote about in the book, not say "It's in the book" and refuse to answer.

It's pretty baffling.

Just a technical correction, that wasn't the "beginning of the interview", the interview went on for almost 13 minutes where she was allowed to speak about the campaign and political aspects of the book.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4043086-post31.html

Last edited:
Listen...we're not enemies...we're all Americans.

He was treating her like the enemy.

You want to lose an interview be a jerk like he was. She didn't want to answer so move the fuck on.

I figure being told twice is enough for most people...but being told over and over again and he still didn't want to change the subject......fuck em.

If O'Donnell wants to control the questions she is asked she can either get her own show or appear on Fox News

Oh....so common-courtesy is history? You come on my show you do what I say, is that right???

Regardless if I want to piss you off you've gotta take it or your ass won't get invited again???

Well, it that's how it is then everyone can tell the prick to sit on it because if he wants to be that way he's gonna have to stick to interviewing people that saw Jesus in their scrambled eggs.

If she wanted softball questions she should have stayed with Fox News

He wouldn't stop even after being asked several times.
I don't know what state you're from but where I come from that's rude enough to end the interview. He couldn't take the hint, was told several times that answers were not forthcoming and still he persisted. A few mins of that and it's time to go. He might as well have asked her if she goes ass to mouth.

Hmmm...interesting.

So if O'Reilly was interviewing President Obama and was given "hints" and asked to stop going down a certain line of questioning because he wanted to stick to his talking points, and O'Reilly continued down the same line of questioning. You'd be in full support of Obama walking out as well?

Is that what I'm to believe here?

O'Reilly did interview him and Obama told him something similar and O'Reilly backed off.

I wanted him to not be so nice, but he was firm but polite. I don't remember him asking if he jerked off ether.

Firstly, you're lying. You wanted O'Reilly to draw blood from Obama.

Secondly, Obama didn't talk about jerking off in the past, whereas, a major part of O'Donnell's platform was about masturbation.

It's just like in a court of a law, once the defendant brings certain things on the table, it's open for questioning from that point on.

You know you done eFed up right? You know it right?

images.jpg

Hmmm...interesting.

So if O'Reilly was interviewing President Obama and was given "hints" and asked to stop going down a certain line of questioning because he wanted to stick to his talking points, and O'Reilly continued down the same line of questioning. You'd be in full support of Obama walking out as well?

Is that what I'm to believe here?

O'Reilly did interview him and Obama told him something similar and O'Reilly backed off.

I wanted him to not be so nice, but he was firm but polite. I don't remember him asking if he jerked off ether.

Secondly, Obama didn't talk about jerking off in the past, whereas, a major part of O'Donnell's platform was about masturbation.

It's just like in a court of a law, once the defendant brings certain things on the table, it's open for questioning from that point on.

images.jpg

is that from commando?

Ya know some of y'all need to apply for spundit (no I didn't spell it wrong.....) jobs with your respective party headquarters. That way I can laugh my ass of watching the ads on TV also........ :lol:

Last edited:

images.jpg

is that from commando?
Nope...Menace II Society.

Walked off? Or flew off on a broomstick?

No sense of decency, huh?

Let's all talk about Dirty Snachez, Shit-Stained balls, and butthole pleasures while we're at it. Anything to nail the stupid Catholic chick.

Yup, you should keep voting for Democrats. They will represent you well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx6bc6K4ifM]The Wicked Witch of the West History - YouTube[/ame]

Another "L" for O'Donnell.

She's been using the system to pay her bills and live on tax payer's dime for all of her adult life.

Wanting to save money my big toe!

She's been using the system to pay her bills and live on tax payer's dime for all of her adult life.

She's on a book tour -not running for election. Not like we haven't seen TENS of THOUSANDS of people on book tours before. But for some weird reason, very specific "reporters" insist on interviewing her as if she is running for election.

The better question is why some stations think she is worth booking at all. I'm not interested in her book and the vast majority of people couldn't vote for or against her since she isn't in their state.

So why isn't your real question about why these stations think she is worth booking at all -unless they think trying to make a fool of her doesn't serve a much, much larger agenda somehow. Would YOU continue an interview you had booked to push your book but some nutjob wanted to turn into a faux run for election instead? I wouldn't. No matter what my politics were. And in case you didn't notice -she is actually trying to support herself in the private sector and NOT on the taxpayer's dime. So naturally being that oh-so caring leftwing whacko you only PRETEND to be, only those who LIKE supporting themselves with government handouts deserve your support, right?

Well, her book is bombing, and poor, poor thing can't even get more than a couple people at her book signings.

"Not even tea party favorite Christine O’Donnell could draw a large crowd for her book signing Wednesday in staunchly Republican Naples during August, a month when there are few tourists and many locals are on vacation.

Still, O’Donnell took the turnout of five people — members of the media outnumbered customers — at Barnes & Noble in stride."

http://www.news-press.com/article/20110825/NEWS0102/110824052/0/NEWS0102/Tea-party-favorite-O-Donnell-fails-draw-crowd-Naples?odyssey=nav|head

That'll teach ya, ya cheeky bugger. lol

And this was lip smackingly the best part:

[At the sparsely attended book signing] "O’Donnell, a Christian, then politely turned down a request from a young man who asked her to sign his book on demonology instead of a copy of her book. "

:rofl:

She's on a book tour -not running for election. Not like we haven't seen TENS of THOUSANDS of people on book tours before. But for some weird reason, very specific "reporters" insist on interviewing her as if she is running for election.

The better question is why some stations think she is worth booking at all. I'm not interested in her book and the vast majority of people couldn't vote for or against her since she isn't in their state.

So why isn't your real question about why these stations think she is worth booking at all -unless they think trying to make a fool of her doesn't serve a much, much larger agenda somehow. Would YOU continue an interview you had booked to push your book but some nutjob wanted to turn into a faux run for election instead? I wouldn't. No matter what my politics were. And in case you didn't notice -she is actually trying to support herself in the private sector and NOT on the taxpayer's dime. So naturally being that oh-so caring leftwing whacko you only PRETEND to be, only those who LIKE supporting themselves with government handouts deserve your support, right?

Does anyone think networks book Christine O'Donnell because thay are interested in her literary perspectives?

Christine O'Donnell is booked because she is a flake with bizarre opinions on national issues. She is on those shows for her entertainment value and the hope she will give a "Did you hear what Christine O'Donnel said?" moment

If she doesn't like it, she should stop tramping arond the country trying to extend her 15 min of fame

Sounds like Obama and the Clintons.

They turned themselves into millionares while in office. The Clintons never even had their own home until after Bill left office in 2001. Obama got his through a shady real estate deal.

Obama is living higher on the hog right now then he ever would by the sweat of his brow.

Last edited:

Sounds like Obama and the Clintons.

They turned themselves into millionares while in office. The Clintons never even had their own home until after Bill left office in 2001. Obama got his through a shady real estate deal.

Obama is living higher on the hog right now then he ever would by the sweat of his brow.
Before holding office, Reagan had a house that GE gave him. After he left office his "kitchen cabinet" bought him a house in Bel Air.

Forum List

Back