Christine O'Donnell: The Left's New Sarah Palin

I corrected my mistake.

She REFUSED to answer a DIRECT question. On top of that she LIED...even during the interview.

Then when he stated facts, like "It was on YOUR campaign website Ms. O'Donnel" she came up w/LAME excuses.

But...you'll support her no less. So its just a waste of my time getting that through your thick hack-skul.

He said this and he said that.

Get a clue Hack. He could be lying.

Does it even matter now if he was?
"He could be lying?"

The man was stating facts and presenting material from HER OWN website...she simply hedged, obfuscated and stuttered.

Yet, YOU continue to DEFEND her...now blaming the interviewer, not even ONCE considering that SHE could be a lying sack of cow-dung.

"Hack" coming from a guttersnipe like you sure means a lot.

:rolleyes:

A while back I kept asking wingnuts here to name a conservative woman dumber than Sarah Palin. All I got were a couple libs naming Michelle Bachmann.

Should we try again?

Is Christine O'Donnell dumber than Sarah Palin?

than Michelle Bachmann?

A while back I kept asking wingnuts here to name a conservative woman dumber than Sarah Palin. All I got were a couple libs naming Michelle Bachmann.

Should we try again?

than Michelle Bachmann?

Bachmann takes the cake.

Certified batshit crazy.

Worse...she's in office.

Should we try again?

than Michelle Bachmann?

She is....up until they find another poor sorry shlub to go after. Then that one will be the dumbest motherfucker on Earth.

I'm waiting for something original out of the left but they keep using the same playbook.

Uhhhhhhhhhh.....just in case you hadn't heard....we have no Sarah Palin.

The only Sarah Palin is "Crazy" Sarah; the old(er than Christine O'Donnell) Sarah....and, she's all yours'!!!

Sooooooooooo.....when can we expect The Cat Fight?? :eusa_eh:

I'm thinkin'.....with "Crazy" Sarah doing the (more-obvious, weekly) "turkey-neck" development (possibly, from anti-psychotic meds).....and, Christine O'Donnell showin'-off her younger, virginal baby-fat....and, getting MUCH-more press than "Crazy" Sarah....there's GOTTA be an Ultimate Diva Match comin'-up!!!

I guess we're gonna have to wait until they start talkin' (behind each-other's back). I'm sure the National Enquirer....and, eventually Matt Drudge....will cover all that.​

Last edited:
Uhhhhhhhhhh.....just in case you hadn't heard....we have no Sarah Palin.

The only Sarah Palin is "Crazy" Sarah; the old(er than Christine O'Donnell) Sarah....and, she's all yours'!!!

Sooooooooooo.....when can we expect The Cat Fight?? :eusa_eh:

I'm thinkin'.....with "Crazy" Sarah doing the (more-obvious, weekly) "turkey-neck" development (possibly, from anti-psychotic meds).....and, Christine O'Donnell showin'-off her younger, virginal baby-fat....and, getting MUCH-more press than "Crazy" Sarah....there's GOTTA be an Ultimate Diva Match comin'-up!!!

I guess we're gonna have to wait until they start talkin' (behind each-other's back). I'm sure the National Enquirer....and, eventually Matt Drudge....will cover all that.​

Your meltdown is duly noted. :cuckoo:

Sorry guys, she's the rights new "Sarah Palin". She's ALL yours.

Don't blame her on us.

Sorry guys, she's the rights new "Sarah Palin". She's ALL yours.

Don't blame her on us.

You may be partly right....but I'm not ganging up on her like everyone else is. So anyone who trashes her owns the image she will be known by.

Forum List

Back