Christine O'Donnell: 'I Hope' Hillary Clinton Runs For President

Hillary no doubt knows she could beat Obama but it would be pointless. She'd win the battle but lose the war. A Dim can't get elected without the black vote, and blacks would rebel if fellow Dims turned their backs on their guy.

I highly doubt she would get the Democratic nomination over Obama, but it would be cool if she ran as an independent and won!

Christine O'Donnell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Early life and education
O'Donnell was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the fifth of the six children of Carol and Daniel O'Donnell. Her mother is of Italian descent and her father is of Irish descent. Soon after her birth, the family moved from the Roxborough neighborhood of Philadelphia to Moorestown, New Jersey.[1][14][15] O'Donnell has said that at times, her father had to work three jobs to make ends meet.[1] He worked part time in community theater and on local television, and did a brief stint as Bozo the Clown in the 1960s.[15][16]

In 1987, she graduated from Moorestown High School, where she was a member of the drama club and a student announcer.[1] She attended Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU) beginning in 1987, initially majoring in theater, but later changing to English literature with a concentration in communications.[1][14] In 1993, she attended FDU's graduation ceremony, but did not receive a degree.[17] FDU sued her in 1994 for $4,823 for unpaid tuition and fees; the debt was paid in 2003.[10][18] She received her Bachelor of Arts degree after completing her coursework in the summer of 2010.[3][18] O'Donnell later told The New York Times she had had three senior years of college.[14]

Her dad was a Bozo too.
Gee.....the fifth, of six....desperate for attention.

What an anomaly.

:rolleyes:

We've already gotten stuck with one babysitting-job (for Poppy & Babs Bush)....and, it broke the household-budget.

Christine O'Donnell needs to get used to the idea she GOT her "15 minutes"+.

She needs to get married, get laid (finally)....and, start squeezin'-out the puppies.

I'm sure she can convince some (other, "conservative") dude she's entitled (by virtue of her gender) to be taken-care-of.....unless he'd cave to being her next campaign-manager....while (at the same-time) babysittin' her photo-op brood.​

Ummmmm, idiot.... it's an opinion, not a fact. Mmmmk?

gak... !*#$$@

if dimocrats weren't so funny, no one would talk to them...

I have no problem with Democrats, it's the progressive leftist agenda that SOME Democrats support that I dislike....
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....another detail-free Bimbo-rant; how entertaining.....six-rants-ago.

844.gif

I love her dad did a stint as Bozo, I wonder if it happended while she was concieved?

Christine O'Donnell is going to get elected one of these days. She's like Palin. She's bright, energetic and good looking. Strong conservative women are going to run this country and change things for the better. We're sick and tired of limp dweebs like Obama.

Ummmmm, idiot.... it's an opinion, not a fact. Mmmmk?

I think the fact that ms. I'm not a witch is stupid is well supported by the evidence.

Nope, it's subjective, not objective. It's not 'fact', it's 'opinion'. Like assholes, everyone has one.

I'm not a supporter of O'Donnell, or Palin.... but the whining about bullshit is making the liberals (and I mean liberals, not lefties) look a tad obsessive. Honestly, who the hell cares what O'Donnell thinks? Her opinion and a dime will get you a dime. It's worthless.

akw_xumn.jpg
Christine O'Donnell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Early life and education
O'Donnell was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the fifth of the six children of Carol and Daniel O'Donnell. Her mother is of Italian descent and her father is of Irish descent. Soon after her birth, the family moved from the Roxborough neighborhood of Philadelphia to Moorestown, New Jersey.[1][14][15] O'Donnell has said that at times, her father had to work three jobs to make ends meet.[1] He worked part time in community theater and on local television, and did a brief stint as Bozo the Clown in the 1960s.[15][16]

In 1987, she graduated from Moorestown High School, where she was a member of the drama club and a student announcer.[1] She attended Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU) beginning in 1987, initially majoring in theater, but later changing to English literature with a concentration in communications.[1][14] In 1993, she attended FDU's graduation ceremony, but did not receive a degree.[17] FDU sued her in 1994 for $4,823 for unpaid tuition and fees; the debt was paid in 2003.[10][18] She received her Bachelor of Arts degree after completing her coursework in the summer of 2010.[3][18] O'Donnell later told The New York Times she had had three senior years of college.[14]

Her dad was a Bozo too.

why... this resume is stronger than the presidents, someone said his mother was willard scott

Last edited:

Forum List

Back