Christine O'Donnell Fibs, Says 'Passion Of The Christ' Was Nonprofit

Dick Tuck

Board Troll
Aug 29, 2009
LMAO...Passion Of The Christ was nonprofit. Go to the link and watch the video. This wasn't a gotcha question, it was O'Donnell who came up with lulu, unprompted.

Christine O'Donnell Fibs, Says 'Passion Of The Christ' Was Nonprofit

Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell (R) yesterday told Delaware voters a big fib that she worked for a "nonprofit" when doing marketing for Mel Gibson's "Passion of the Christ," real-world experience that she said claims her best suited to represent the state in office.

"What I do is nonprofit work, I take on clients," O'Donnell said when asked about critiques she is unqualified in video you can watch below. "I have a very extensive client history from working with Icon Productions at the 'Passion of the Christ.'"

Yes, the same Icon Productions that shattered box office records with "Passion of the Christ" in 2004. It's not listed in the nonprofit disclosure databases, and Icon's own description doesn't include any mention of being a nonprofit.

...​

What's funny as hell is this little town hall group didn't call her on such blatant bullshit.

"What I do is nonprofit work, I take on clients," O'Donnell said when asked about critiques she is unqualified in video you can watch below. "I have a very extensive client history from working with Icon Productions at the 'Passion of the Christ.'"

That doesn't say she claims Icon Productions is non-profit.

So a consultant, working for a for profit LLC, claiming she's doing only nonprofit work, isn't a lie in your eyes. Nice spin.

So a consultant, working for a for profit LLC, claiming she's doing only nonprofit work, isn't a lie in your eyes. Nice spin.

She did not say Icon was a non-profit. She said she worked for non profits, and she worked for Icon.

Forum List

Back