Christine O'Donnell criticized by former aides

Not at all, dickless. It does mean that she used the incorrect term. Being wrong is not the same thing as lying in all cases, you pathetic imbecile. You just used an incorrect term, too, ass-breath.

She claimed that the experiment was performed, and it wasn't. That makes her a fucking liar.

She is not a fucking liar.....she is just fucking stupid

She has a nice smile though

Yeah, like one of those inflatable love dolls.

PH2010091407011.jpg

The point is she claimed the experiment was performed, and it wasn't. That makes her a fucking liar.

Not at all, dickless. It does mean that she used the incorrect term. Being wrong is not the same thing as lying in all cases, you pathetic imbecile. You just used an incorrect term, too, ass-breath.

She claimed that the experiment was performed, and it wasn't. That makes her a fucking liar.

Repeating your incorrect assertion, dickless, only makes you look even dumber. At least that's honest. For, clearly, you really are a dumbass.

Lying is not just being wrong, shit-licker. Lying is being wrong in an assertion and knowing it even before you say it. It requires a deliberate attempt to mislead. But, one can be incorrect without having any intent to deceive.

Scumbags like you cannot get that notion through your little pinheads since most of the erroneous shit you say is intentionally dishonest.

Repeating your incorrect assertion, dickless, only makes you look even dumber. At least that's honest. For, clearly, you really are a dumbass.

Lying is not just being wrong, shit-licker. Lying is being wrong in an assertion and knowing it even before you say it. It requires a deliberate attempt to mislead. But, one can be incorrect without having any intent to deceive.

Scumbags like you cannot get that notion through your little pinheads since most of the erroneous shit you say is intentionally dishonest.

Even Little Green Footballs think she's batshit crazy

O'Donnell: Evil Scientists Are Creating Mouse-Human Hybrids
O’DONNELL: Bill, if we — if we approach this complicated bioethic issue with our heads in the sand, the other end is in the air.

O’REILLY: My head isn’t in the sand, Christine. I have the biggest head in the world. There isn’t enough sand on the beach in Hawaii for my head to be in there.

O’DONNELL: My point is, we’re approaching this issue with the other end in the air.

O’REILLY: No, no, no. Hold it.

O’DONNELL: By their own admission…

O’REILLY: No.

O’DONNELL: … these groups admitted that the report that said, “Hey, yay, we cloned a monkey. Now we’re using this to start cloning humans.” We have to keep…

O’REILLY: Let them admit anything they want. But they won’t do that here in the United States unless all craziness is going on.

O’DONNELL: They are — they are doing that here in the United States. American scientific companies are cross-breeding humans and animals and coming up with mice with fully functioning human brains. So they’re already into this experiment.​

This would explain a lot; perhaps O’Donnell is an early, failed experiment that ended up as a human with a fully functioning mouse brain?

O’DONNELL: Bill, if we — if we approach this complicated bioethic issue with our heads in the sand, the other end is in the air.

O’REILLY: My head isn’t in the sand, Christine. I have the biggest head in the world. There isn’t enough sand on the beach in Hawaii for my head to be in there.

O’DONNELL: My point is, we’re approaching this issue with the other end in the air.

O’DONNELL: … these groups admitted that the report that said, “Hey, yay, we cloned a monkey. Now we’re using this to start cloning humans.” We have to keep…

O’REILLY: Let them admit anything they want. But they won’t do that here in the United States unless all craziness is going on.

O’DONNELL: They are — they are doing that here in the United States. American scientific companies are cross-breeding humans and animals and coming up with mice with fully functioning human brains. So they’re already into this experiment.​

This would explain a lot; perhaps O’Donnell is an early, failed experiment that ended up as a human with a fully functioning mouse brain?

I think most obama supports are crazy. So what is your point?
This same quote could be said of obama and his supporters

This would explain a lot; perhaps Obama is an early, failed experiment that ended up as a human with a fully functioning mouse brain?

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJPFSNu_QNs&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Pinky and The Brain Intro[/ame]

Everyone notices your cheap ass attempt to move the goalpost, dickless.

She said what she said and she was, in fact, incorrect. But that still doesn't make her a liar. It merely makes her wrong.

But even though she was wrong, the story she apparently had in mind (and expressed with real imprecision) is a real story. Scientists HAVE engaged in some genetic engineering which puts human neurons into mice brains. And there is, indeed, cause for some ethical concern in this situation as Stanford U. has noted.

So, since you have been refuted in your dishonest claim that she "lied," you now revert to saying that "even" LGF thinks she's goofy. Who cares? You think she's goofy, too. Your vapid opinion is of no significance. I think she's not the best person for the job, either. Again. So what? I don't vote in Delaware.

But even so, she's vastly superior to the asshat, Castle, whom she and the Republican voters of Delaware just shit-canned. And she's also miles ahead of that liberal Democratic nominee, Coons.

Last edited:
Christine used the term "cross-breeding" but that doesn't mean she was speaking with precision.

Well, she certainly wasn't speaking with precision. We can agree on that. She was speaking with complete, abject ignorance.

I'm sure you don't mind because you can relate.

and your point? obama without a teleprompter sounds like a babbling idiot.

Christine used the term "cross-breeding" but that doesn't mean she was speaking with precision.

Well, she certainly wasn't speaking with precision. We can agree on that. She was speaking with complete, abject ignorance.

I'm sure you don't mind because you can relate.

and your point? obama without a teleprompter sounds like a babbling idiot.

O'Donnell's statement wasn't a mere gaffe. It represents a complete lack of knowledge.

You don't have to be a scientist to know that mice and humans can't interbreed.

I know one thing, she scares the shit out of liberals. I like that. I hope she beats the Marxist she is running against.

I know one thing, she scares the shit out of liberals. I like that. I hope she beats the Marxist she is running against.

You are no better than Ahmadinejad, Saddam, Quaddafi, Castro and Chavez, all saying shit they know will piss off Americans.

this is whats wrong with politics - no one is being elected because they demonstrate some capacity or capability to do the job - they are being elected to "thumb the nose at" an "ideology"

honestly this chick is a fucking moron and i have that regard of her if she was marching in an anti war rally pushing for gay marriage and yammering about how her uterus is hers and hers alone.

to vote for her because she "scares" "marxists" is about as dumb a fucking thing as putting out a fire with gasoline .

this is whats wrong with politics - no one is being elected because they demonstrate some capacity or capability to do the job - they are being elected to "thumb the nose at" an "ideology"

honestly this chick is a fucking moron and i have that regard of her if she was marching in an anti war rally pushing for gay marriage and yammering about how her uterus is hers and hers alone.

to vote for her because she "scares" "marxists" is about as dumb a fucking thing as putting out a fire with gasoline .

You are so far off course you are in another solar system. It's not the reason that she scares the marxist that people should vote for her, but why she scares them. They have come so far and worked decades to achieve their agenda that it would be a shame to see all that hard work gone to waste. They can almost touch it just to slip through their hands. That’s why they fear her.

OH YELL HOWS THAT HOPEY AND CHANGEY THING WORKING FOR YA?

Last edited:

You are so far off course you are in another solar system. It's not the reason that she scares the marxist that people should vote for her, but why she scares them. They have come so far and worked decades to achieve their agenda that it would be a shame to see all that hard work gone to waste. They can almost touch it just to slip through their hands. That’s why they fear her.

Great! We're not in a depression (Thank you, Mr. President!), and Poor Sarah Stupid isn't a heartbeat from the presidency.

Great! We're not in a depression (Thank you, Mr. President!), and Poor Sarah Stupid isn't a heartbeat from the presidency.

We are closer to being in a depression now than before, thanks to President Obama and the idiot liberoidal Democratics and their studious abuse of the principles of Constitutionally limited government.

And instead of having Sarah Palin a heartbeat from the Presidency, we have that imbecile, President Obama, actually "serving IN Office (God help us all) and that mutant brain dead joke, Vice President Biden, serving in the roll of "warm bucket of spit." The collective brain-fart of the American electorate on Dejection Day 2008 is paying huge dividends -- if by "dividends" one is referring to "putting us at huge risk of losing the Republic."

IF Saturday night live did a skit with a republican witch running for senate they would have axed it as too crazy.
This is going to be hillarious seeing the fucking retarded religious right squirm on this one. Witches aren't as bad as Muslims.

We are closer to being in a depression now than before, thanks to President Obama and the idiot liberoidal Democratics and their studious abuse of the principles of Constitutionally limited government.
"

hmmm...That's an "interesting" claim. We've gone from losing 780,000 jobs per month to creating private sector jobs.

We've gone from national income declining by 6% to national income increasing.

We've gone from a completely frozen credit market where even commercial paper seized to a tentative but functioning credit market.

We've gone from plummeting sales data to moderately improving sales data...

....I could go on.

How, exactly, are we closer to a depression?

"

hmmm...That's an "interesting" claim. We've gone from losing 780,000 jobs per month to creating private sector jobs.

We've gone from national income declining by 6% to national income increasing.

We've gone from a completely frozen credit market where even commercial paper seized to a tentative but functioning credit market.

We've gone from plummeting sales data to moderately improving sales data...

....I could go on.

How, exactly, are we closer to a depression?

We have "gone" to no such places. The figures lie; the liars in this Administration figure; and our national debt is so fucking completely outrageous and out of control that we are in much worse economic shape than most Americans dare to realize. For example, US debt will keep growing even with recovery - Yahoo! Finance

I have never pretended to be an "economist." Economists don't even agree. They work on the basis of lots of "theories," but are about as accurate in their predictions as the local weatherman. But even so, even to whatever limited extent economists might be "experts" in predicting the state of the economy tomorrow or stating what it is today, it doesn't take an "expert" to see that the DEBT is a massive problem that is not being addressed and that will serve to crush us all if left unattended.

How much of every tax dollar will be used to service just the debt and the interest on the debt by 2020?

Answer that one, honestly, even if it's just an approximation and a projection. Answer it and you will see just how fucked we are. And President Obama and the liberoidal Democratics in this nation's Legislative branch have been seeking to fix the problem of that huge hole by digging it deeper and faster.

Forum List

Back