Christine O'Donnell criticized by former aides

You are correct on one point, however. The effort made by President Obama to get Congress to authorize the second installment of the damn TARP program came while he was still managing the OFFICE of the PRESIDENT-Elect.

Congress did not need to authorize the second installment. The second installment was pre-approved and only congressional action to prevent it could have stopped the delivery of that money to treasury. That's how Bush and Paulson arranged it.

You are correct on one point, however. The effort made by President Obama to get Congress to authorize the second installment of the damn TARP program came while he was still managing the OFFICE of the PRESIDENT-Elect.

Congress did not need to authorize the second installment. The second installment was pre-approved and only congressional action to prevent it could have stopped the delivery of that money to treasury. That's how Bush and Paulson arranged it.

The Senate did have a vote to prevent the second installment, which effort President-deject Obama lobbied against. That effort failed which amounts to the Senate voting for the release of the funds and which thus constitutes a legislative "victory" of sorts for the then President-deject.

You, too, are thus correct in noting that absent (let's call it a) Congressional veto, the payment was pre-authorized in the original bill.

Not only would she lose to the Democrap candidate in the general dejection, but we have also been informed that she had no chance in the known universe of ever defeating the incumbent Republican candidate.

Whew.

So, yeah. You liberoidal Democratics probably would be very well advised to obsess about her and her unelectability a bit more. :clap2:

OK counselor... You are officially wacka doodle!

50 replies??????

Your obsession on this thread is well and overwhelmingly documented.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But...back to the topic of this thread..

Why do the wacka doodle NewGOP/Teabaggers choose such flawed candidates?

Just the list of crimes this candidate has committed alone in campaign finance/ tax evasion etc...should have thrown up red flags all over the place.

Hey! Christine!!!!!! It is illegal to spend campaign contributions on your personal rent and entertainment!!! :lol:

Not only would she lose to the Democrap candidate in the general dejection, but we have also been informed that she had no chance in the known universe of ever defeating the incumbent Republican candidate.

Whew.

So, yeah. You liberoidal Democratics probably would be very well advised to obsess about her and her unelectability a bit more. :clap2:

50 replies??????

Way to be a derivative little pecker off of an observation (readily available to all) made by tha malcontent, Smugly.

And if you were honest (really, you should give that a try someday) even a little hapless pecker like you would note that a majority of my posts in this thread have been banter.

Whew.

50 replies??????

Way to be a derivative little pecker off of an observation (readily available to all) made by tha malcontent, Smugly.

And if you were honest (really, you should give that a try someday) even a little hapless pecker like you would note that a majority of my posts in this thread have been banter.

No need to seek council here sport. I'm not even half way through my first cup o java. I don't even take myself that seriously this early. But speaking to one of your weak points. I don't know how to pull up the reply count and find it fascinating and troubling that Tha Malcontent has an edge on me in that regard. AND...your potato isn't my p-a-t-a-t-o-e when it comes to definitions in all cases... I think we have covered this ground already...several times.. Banter schmanter... numbers don't lie. More toast...gotta make more toast...

But...back to the topic of this thread..

Why do the wacka doodle NewGOP/Teabaggers choose such flawed candidates?

Just the list of crimes this candidate has committed alone in campaign finance/ tax evasion etc...should have thrown up red flags all over the place.

Hey! Christine!!!!!! It is illegal to spend campaign contributions on your personal rent and entertainment!!! :lol:
She's a professional candidate. This is her 3rd time running for the same seat, and Delaware has already rejected her twice.

50 replies??????

No need to seek council here sport. I'm not even half way through my first cup o java. I don't even take myself that seriously this early. But speaking to one of your weak points. I don't know how to pull up the reply count and find it fascinating and troubling that Tha Malcontent has an edge on me in that regard. AND...your potato isn't my p-a-t-a-t-o-e when it comes to definitions in all cases... I think we have covered this ground already...several times.. Banter schmanter... numbers don't lie. More toast...gotta make more toast...

I have practically no idea what you just said, but if it helps:

GOOD one! :clap2:

Oh and numbers lie all the time. Just exactly how the fuck ignorant ARE you?

Forum List

Back