Christine O'Donnell, candidate.

Would you vote for Christine O'Donnell?

Simple question, yes or no.

Would I vote for a smaller more competent government--Yes.
Would I vote for cutting government spending and balancing the budget--Yes.
Would I vote to repeal Obamacare--Yes.
Would I vote against Cap n Tax--Yes.
Would I vote to lower the corporate taxe rate--(currently the 2nd highest in the world) to stimulate the "private sector" and create private sector jobs--Yes.
Would I vote against future taxpayer bailouts--Yes.
Would I vote to keep taxes low and more money in American pockets. Yes

So YES I would vote for Christine O'Donnell.

I get a NO out of all of that for O'Donnell.

Prove that.

You can't. It's so stupid, it doesn't even have to be defended.

I was for gun control in high school. I sure as hell am not now.

Like every thing we do in high school is set in stone and never changes.

Now, I can understand why LIBERALS thinks thats true.

They don't act anymore mature than one in high school anyway.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Again, I don't see a beard on anyone so why is it only witches can change? So by your own "logic" you are an immature LIBERAL! :rofl:

There is no proof either one ever had a beard even in their youth. Never mind the fact that Coons was being satirical and the witch was serious in their youth.

I'm not the one that said he was a bearded marxist. :lol::lol::lol:

And if you have proof, he's changed and become a conservative, LET ME KNOW!

Until then, your point fails for complete lack of evidence.

So basically you are saying that anyone who isn't a CON$ervoFascist is a Marxist.

Fascists see only two sides, their side and the enemy.

Again, I don't see a beard on anyone so why is it only witches can change? So by your own "logic" you are an immature LIBERAL! :rofl:

There is no proof either one ever had a beard even in their youth. Never mind the fact that Coons was being satirical and the witch was serious in their youth.

So basically you are saying that anyone who isn't a CON$ervoFascist is a Marxist.

You notice when liberals are losing they claim you said something not in evidence?

When you have those words from me let me know. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You morons yell O'Donnel's a witch, and then YOU LECTURE about seeing only two sides????????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I swear liberals! Dumber than a bag of hammers. It never occured to you, you would be walking into that, did it?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You notice when liberals are losing they claim you said something not in evidence?

You morons yell O'Donnel's a witch, and then YOU LECTURE about seeing only two sides????????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I swear liberals! Dumber than a bag of hammers. It never occured to you, you would be walking into that, did it?

You notice when CON$ervoFascists are losing they play dumb.

You say that for Coons to no longer be a Marxist he must be proven to have become a CON$ervative. Clearly you, as a Fascist, see only two sides yours and Marxists.
Thank you.

You say that for Coons to no longer be a Marxist he must be proven to have become a CON$ervative. Clearly you, as a Fascist, see only two sides yours and Marxists.
Thank you.

No dumbass. I say that for me to VOTE for Coons he would have to become a conservative!

I don't care what you call him. Marxist, "progressive," liberal. It's all the same damn thing. They want the same damn goals, and I WON'T VOTE FOR IT!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

None of the candidates running that I'm aware of is a witch.
None of the candidates has a beard either.
images
images

One sure is a marxist!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you.

No dumbass. I say that for me to VOTE for Coons he would have to become a conservative!

I don't care what you call him. Marxist, "progressive," liberal. It's all the same damn thing. They want the same damn goals, and I WON'T VOTE FOR IT!

It was YOU who called him a Marxist and your standard for PROOF he was not a Marxist was that he be proven a CON$ervative, not your standard for voting for him.

But thank you for again asserting your CON$ervoFascist two sided perspective that Non-CON$ervoFascists are "all the same damn thing" no matter what they are called.

Would you vote for Christine O'Donnell?

Simple question, yes or no.

I sure as fuck would. Given no other choice but her and a dirty assed demonRat I sure as fuck would.

Is "sure as fuck would" a greater likelihood then "yes"? Does being profane make you feel 'grown up'?
[In my most humble opinion it makes you appear"'fucking" foolish - lol].

Well, opinions be like assholes, asshole, we all got em. :lol::lol::lol:

None of the candidates has a beard either.
images
images

One sure is a marxist!

Thank you.

It was YOU who called him a Marxist and your standard for PROOF he was not a Marxist was that he be proven a CON$ervative, not your standard for voting for him.

But thank you for again asserting your CON$ervoFascist two sided perspective that Non-CON$ervoFascists are "all the same damn thing" no matter what they are called.

Uh yeah, you are soooooooooooooooooo open minded with your "O'Donnel is a witch" comments.

Yeah, you prove what side is more open minded all right!

One sure is a marxist!

Uh yeah, you are soooooooooooooooooo open minded with your "O'Donnel is a witch" comments.

Yeah, you prove what side is more open minded all right!

She is as much a witch as you say he is a Marxist. I'm just dishing your "open mindedness" back as you dish it out.

Just the fact that Rabbi, TeaPartySamurai and Willow would vote for O'Donnell tell you everything you need to know about her as a candidate.

I'm not even trying to exaggerate when I say this, that the brain power between the 3 of them *might* add up to that of one average person. This is not a knock against the right or republicans, plenty of conservatives are brilliant minds and thinkers. This is a direct knock on the intelligence level of three of the dumbest members of this site.

Forum List

Back