Christine O'Donnell Blames "Republican Cannibalism"

Is there any chance if you geniuses actually heard her say it in her own words that you'd believe it?

Christine O'Donnell and Republican Canabalism | Christine O'Donnell Blames Karl Rove | Video | Mediaite
did you actually watch it?

i did
and i posted the direct link to that video
she DIDNT SAY what was claimed in the OP

Then she just made a reference to 'Republican cannibalism' because she thought the words sounded cute together?

What the fuck?

Is there any chance if you geniuses actually heard her say it in her own words that you'd believe it?

Christine O'Donnell and Republican Canabalism | Christine O'Donnell Blames Karl Rove | Video | Mediaite

i did

Then she just made a reference to 'Republican cannibalism' because she thought the words sounded cute together?

What the fuck?
she was very specific as to what she refereed to
are you just being intentionally dishonest?

i did

She places blame on Republican cannibalism.

She places blame on GOP leadership for not reaching out.

She places blame on the GOP establishment for not coming out and defending her more over the Bill Maher stuff, etc.

She directly places blame on Cornyn and Rove for not offering 'verbal support'.

"Had Karl Rove been more supportive we would not have had all that pressure."

She still won't accept responsibility for her own loss. It was her. After she did her silly "I'm not a witch" and "I'm you" commercials, she went on to do another one about estate taxes for wealthy farmers in Delaware. Any farmer who is that wealthy has enough sense to have put his property in a trust to avoid estate taxes. So what she saw as a huge issue, was not so much to the rest of the state.

Then, of course, her giggling school girl ways, and her lack of knowledge, work experience, and common sense, along with her huge financial problems, didn't add to her allure.

This woman really needs to grow up and get a real job. So far, she has not done anything to earn herself a position as a United States Senator.

i did

She places blame on Republican cannibalism.

She places blame on GOP leadership for not reaching out.

She places blame on the GOP establishment for not coming out and defending her more over the Bill Maher stuff, etc.

She directly places blame on Cornyn and Rove for not offering 'verbal support'.

"Had Karl Rove been more supportive we would not have had all that pressure."
wow
that is what YOU heard?

thats fucking pathetic
she said NOTHING of the sort

Forum List

Back