Christine Ford is psychic. Which means she's a fraud. Which means Obama was born in Kenya

No asswipe, from your link:

Katz explained on CNN Monday morning that when Ford sent the initial letter, she “made the request that Senator Feinstein treat her allegations confidentially, and Senator Feinstein agreed to do so.” The senator’s “staff made it clear that if she changed her mind, she could come forward. As Dr. Blasey saw these hearings unfold, her choice became more clear in her mind that she did not want to come forward. She saw this as a very highly politicized and a very brutal process. And she was not wanting to inject herself into this.”

Every indication was that she did not want her letter, nor her name released. Feinstein repaid this by allowing staff access to it and making Dr. Ford vulnerable (and I am being kind in my assessment).

The release was obviously done purposfully, and without Dr. Fords permission. I hope others that become entangled in the progressive lefts lies see exactly how they will be treated and, #walkaway

And with that, Pop scores a C for Cherry picking! :rolleyes:

“We do think that Feinstein did well by her, and we do think that people took this decision away from her, and that’s wrong,” Ford’s lawyer, Debra Katz, told the New York Times on Sunday.

The letter only came to light on Sept. 12 after the Intercept reported that other Senate Democrats were pressuring Feinstein to share its contents. Feinstein’s office was not the source of those leaks.

Katz explained on CNN Monday morning that when Ford sent the initial letter, she “made the request that Senator Feinstein treat her allegations confidentially, and Senator Feinstein agreed to do so.” The senator’s “staff made it clear that if she changed her mind, she could come forward. As Dr. Blasey saw these hearings unfold, her choice became more clear in her mind that she did not want to come forward. She saw this as a very highly politicized and a very brutal process. And she was not wanting to inject herself into this.”

Every indication was that she did not want her letter, nor her name released. Feinstein repaid this by allowing staff access to it and making Dr. Ford vulnerable (and I am being kind in my assessment).

The release was obviously done purposfully, and without Dr. Fords permission. I hope others that become entangled in the progressive lefts lies see exactly how they will be treated and, #walkaway

“We do think that Feinstein did well by her, and we do think that people took this decision away from her, and that’s wrong,” Ford’s lawyer, Debra Katz, told the New York Times on Sunday.

The letter only came to light on Sept. 12 after the Intercept reported that other Senate Democrats were pressuring Feinstein to share its contents. Feinstein’s office was not the source of those leaks.

Dumbass, how could Feinsteins office NOT be the source of the LEAK if the letter was being held in CONFIDENCE.

Somethings are simply to obvious to need any explanation, except to the brain dead.

Dumbass, how could Feinsteins office NOT be the source of the LEAK if the letter was being held in CONFIDENCE.

Somethings are simply to obvious to need any explanation, except to the brain dead.

The story explained that, I just re-re-re explained it in a manner you could understand.
One cannot educated a fact-adverse Trumptard.

Some of you Trumptards have lost your minds entirely - Sad :(
Aside from the insult personal attack, explain further.

My statement was: Her 'witness' is, in the end, NOT a 'good' witness' based on the fact that he does not support her claim.

If you followed the conversation above,

Snowflake: 'She has a witness.'
Counterpoint: 'He said it never happened.'

Snowflake Defense: 'Yeah, but he can't be trusted because he was drunk and because of the book he wrote.'
Response: Her 'witness' is, in the end, NOT a 'good' witness' based on the fact that he does not support her claim.'

The snowflake in the discussion admitted that her own 'witness' can not be trusted because he was supposedly drunk - like she was (so can SHE be trusted?) and because he wrote the book)....which logically means her 'witness' is not a 'good' witness because his memory can not be trusted due to intoxication (LIKE HERS?) and because of the book he wrote.......

So what do you not understand? Please explain your ridiculous comment......
5tpl340on7n11.jpg

More like:
She isn't sure where she was
She isn't sure who was there
She isn't sure if she was there
She isn't sure what was done to her
She isn't sure who might have done it

None of the 'witnesses' she claims were there were actually there....

Forum List

Back