Christie will be Romney VP:

I doubt it. It is far more likely that Romney will nominate a social conservative to appease the religious right.
I know of a jobs-procuring slugger who prays a lot and would carry a large state. :)

The governors of two East-Coast states would have a hard time convincing the greater nation they have everyone's interests at heart.

However, Romney needs to pick someone who will defer their agenda to his yet have plenty of political assets to bring to the ticket.

My list:
Rudy Giuliani - America's Mayor during 9/11, NYC

J. C. Watts - Conservative and former Congressman, OK

Newt Gingrich - former US House Speaker, Contract with America,

Rick Perry - Mr. Can-do Get Jobs, promotes economy by promoting private enterprise, works well with others, protect energy resources and private property from predatory democrats

Mike Huckabee - Communications denizen, former AK Gov.

Steve Forbes - Problem solver in finances. Would upgrade America's fallen credit rating just by stepping into the VP Mansion, imho.

Senator John Barasso - Problem solver in medical issues (MD), conservative given the :thup: by a WY Democrat Governor Fruedenthal, faithful Presybyterian elder who served in a church I attended. Has voted conservative on 99.9 issues placed before him in his years in Wyoming's legislative elected body and as Republican US Senator for the Equality State. Tremendous man. Zero baggage

Last edited:
reagan was a democrat!

Not when it mattered. :thup:

button.jpg

For the 1980 election, Reagan won the Republican nomination and successfully ran against incumbent President Jimmy Carter for president. Reagan also won the 1984 presidential election against Democrat Walter Mondale.

Ronald Reagan - Biography of U.S. President Ronald Reagan

He can't carry any states. New Jersey is already tired of him.

more importantly, who can carry christie?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FGZvFZdVbk]Funny Bodybuilder Planet Fitness commercial - YouTube[/ame]

I suppose once Christie enters the fray there will be a lot of fat jokes. Here's one: "Christie is so fat his front and back are in two different zip codes"

more importantly, who can carry christie?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FGZvFZdVbk]Funny Bodybuilder Planet Fitness commercial - YouTube[/ame]

I suppose once Christie enters the fray there will be a lot of fat jokes. Here's one: "Christie is so fat his front and back are in two different zip codes"

I try to go to the beaches Christie frequents so I can sit in the shade he provides when it gets too hot. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back