Christie will be Romney VP:

It's interesting the first thing that Obama did was to go out and "apologize to the Muslim world" with Mubarek at his side, while he read from the Koran and praised Islam. The same Mubarek he spoke highly of as a great ally, was shortly thereafter thrown under the bus to be replaced by Islamists during Obama's much advertised "Arab Spring" which was going to bring freedom and peace to the region. Yup, the same Islamists and Egypt that are holding our diplomats hostage, and we are still sending 2 billion dollars of aid to.

Sheikh Obama has yet to visit Israel as President. Maybe, spending some time there would provide some much-needed insight that he desperately lacks

Last edited:
I doubt it. It is far more likely that Romney will nominate a social conservative to appease the religious right.

He doesn't want anyone who people like more than him. Oops, that would be anyone.

Why do I say this? Because one of the first things Romney said he was going to do as president would be to visit Israel. And his future VP is there now.

Christie visits Israel and prays at Wailing Wall

two questions.

1. isn't christie, the future vp, then upstaging romney, the future president?

2. did christie walk to the wall or did he ride a golf-cart?
Why would he be upstaging Romney? Romney will be showing his ability to make the right choices and management skills. Unlike Obama's choice, who is known for being a goofball. If we're talking the VP playing the role of a pitbull and taking the gloves off, Christie is an ideal candidate. He both connects well with your average American, and kicks his opponents ass at the same time.

Why do I say this? Because one of the first things Romney said he was going to do as president would be to visit Israel. And his future VP is there now.

Christie visits Israel and prays at Wailing Wall

two questions.

Why would he be upstaging Romney? Romney will be showing his ability to make the right choices and management skills. Unlike Obama's choice, who is known for being a goofball. If we're talking the VP playing the role of a pitbull and taking the gloves off, Christie is an ideal candidate. He both connects well with your average American, and kicks his opponents ass at the same time.

he would be upstaging romney, because when prez romney would be visiting israel in the dream world of yours, the image of jabba visiting the wailing wall would be superimposed on the prez's visit.

and we both know that you would not be able to see romney in the composite picture.

I doubt it. It is far more likely that Romney will nominate a social conservative to appease the religious right.

Only in the primaries. In the general election the social conservatives will vote against Obama. Romney must win the majority of independents, and Christie is sufficiently conservative to win the social conservative vote running against Obama-Biden and sufficiently independent to win the independent vote.

Sheikh Obama has yet to visit Israel as President. Maybe, spending some time there would provide some much-needed insight that he desperately lacks
Maybe Netanyahu can take Obama to one of the Israeli villages that is constantly being bombarded with missiles.

Only in the primaries. In the general election the social conservatives will vote against Obama. Romney must win the majority of independents, and Christie is sufficiently conservative to win the social conservative vote running against Obama-Biden and sufficiently independent to win the independent vote.

I doubt it. Romney already wins moderates and independents- he needs to unify the base and get them enthused. He will choose a conservative with unassailable credentials, not another moderate.....

two questions.

he would be upstaging romney, because when prez romney would be visiting israel in the dream world of yours, the image of jabba visiting the wailing wall would be superimposed on the prez's visit.

and we both know that you would not be able to see romney in the composite picture.
That would be only in your world. In the real world that shows the Nominee and the VP nominee are on the same page. Unlike Obama and his VP who had their heads up their asses, on the campaign trail Obama declared Jerusalem as the undivided capital of Israel, then told to shut F up. Seems like we have a bullshit artist president who just likes to tell people what they want to hear.

That would be only in your world. In the real world that shows the Nominee and the VP nominee are on the same page. Unlike Obama and his VP who had their heads up their asses, on the campaign trail Obama declared Jerusalem as the undivided capital of Israel, then told to shut F up. Seems like we have a bullshit artist president who just likes to tell people what they want to hear.

some important piece is missing there in your line of argumentation.

who was told to shut F up?

Then why would Christie put everything aside and make a special visit to Israel with photo ops at the Wailing Wall and with Netanyahu. Think. I'm not saying that he is going to be the definite choice but this visit just increased greatly the possiblity.

During his speech to AIPAC while he was the Democratic Nominee, Obama declared Jerusalem to be the undivided capital of Israel. After all the protests by Palistinians, Arabs, and the Muslim world in general, his campaign told him to shut the F up and the next day he backtracked by saying "the status of which to be worked out by both parties during peace negotiations".

Is this guy a bullshit artist typical politician liar or what? To me he's done stuff like this so many times it's habitual with him, that it really doesn't matter what Obama says, you can't believe a word of it.

Pick Christie - Get a genuine person that can fire up the tea party, independents and democrats.

Pick Rubio - Get a phony person that can probably garner a significant portion of Hispanics and even blacks (at least black Cubans in Florida).

I'll take Christie any day.

During his speech to AIPAC while he was the Democratic Nominee, Obama declared Jerusalem to be the undivided capital of Israel. After all the protests by Palistinians, Arabs, and the Muslim world in general, his campaign told him to shut the F up and the next day he backtracked by saying "the status of which to be worked out by both parties during peace negotiations".

Is this guy a bullshit artist typical politician liar or what? To me he's done stuff like this so many times it's habitual with him, that it really doesn't matter what Obama says, you can't believe a word of it.

if what you are saying is true, then obama is a bullshit artist typical politician liar.

do you think that romney is not a bullshit artist typical politician liar?

or is he more of the same?

Then why would Christie put everything aside and make a special visit to Israel with photo ops at the Wailing Wall and with Netanyahu. Think. I'm not saying that he is going to be the definite choice but this visit just increased greatly the possiblity.

Don't get me wrong, there is a possibility that Christie gets the VEEP nom. I just don't think it is going to happen. Maybe Christie went to Israel because it's a place that he wanted to visit?

Forum List

Back