Christie: Trump Made Me Order Meatloaf At The White House

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
The Don definitely keeps tabs on his associates and made men.......even takes note of Chistie's weight, looking to maybe give or take a few pounds. Historic............

Chris Christie (R) may not be a part of President Donald Trump's White House team like he'd hoped, but that doesn't mean he's done taking orders from the President.

Christie said that when he visited the White House on Tuesday, Trump made him order meatloaf, while everyone else was free to order what they wanted.

Christie regaled the tale during an interview with a New York sports talk radio show. He briefly explained that when visit the White House, you can order what's on the menu or anything else you'd like. Christie told the hosts that Trump invited those in attendance to order whatever they'd like, but informed Christie that he'd be having meatloaf because it's "fabulous."

"This is what it's like to be with Trump," Christie said. "He says, 'There's the menu, you guys order whatever you want.' And then he says, 'Chris, you and I are going to have the meatloaf.'"

President Trump to Chris Christie: Try the meatloaf

The Don definitely keeps tabs on his associates and made men.......even takes note of Chistie's weight, looking to maybe give or take a few pounds. Historic............

Chris Christie (R) may not be a part of President Donald Trump's White House team like he'd hoped, but that doesn't mean he's done taking orders from the President.

Christie said that when he visited the White House on Tuesday, Trump made him order meatloaf, while everyone else was free to order what they wanted.

Christie regaled the tale during an interview with a New York sports talk radio show. He briefly explained that when visit the White House, you can order what's on the menu or anything else you'd like. Christie told the hosts that Trump invited those in attendance to order whatever they'd like, but informed Christie that he'd be having meatloaf because it's "fabulous."

"This is what it's like to be with Trump," Christie said. "He says, 'There's the menu, you guys order whatever you want.' And then he says, 'Chris, you and I are going to have the meatloaf.'"

200.gif

Could be he knows Christie well enough to know that he really "had" to try it.

This deserves it's own thread why? This is a current event how?

What next are you going to post a thread about when The Donald goes to the toilet? How about a thread when he sneezes? I mean the list of opportunities for you to post continuously pointless and trivial threads is endless.

tJLfGmr.gif

What next are you going to post a thread about when The Donald goes to the toilet? How about a thread when he sneezes? I mean the list of opportunities for you to post continuously pointless and trivial threads is endless.

Because he is a drunk troll that can't get over Trump's win, so he spams fake news.

Christie's blockbuster announcement was reported yesterday, not current enough?

Because he is a drunk troll that can't get over Trump's win, so he spams fake news.

I only had meatloaf when I was in Texas and also I had meatloaf when I visited friends in Oakland, California, I liked both, but the Texas meatloaf I preferred.

Forum List

Back