Christie to delvier Keynote Adress at convention = WIN

Governor Chris Christie to deliver GOP Keynote Address at convention...............

Christie to give keynote at convention, NJ GOPers told - NYPOST.com

Talk about a spike the football moment in politics. Shit........I cant wait!!!:rock::rock::rock:

I have listened to Christie quite a bit as of late, and he always seems to come off as being extremely arrogant and vindictive. I really dislike him a great deal because of this. I'm not sure he is helping himself with that kind of attitude.

Actually, I think people may tune in to listen to him. He has a history of telling it like it is and being controversial and people may want to see this for themselves. Think it is a good choice!

Christie to keynote GOP convention, Rubio to introduce Romney | Fox News

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, two of Romney's rumored top choices for the job, will have prominent speaking roles at this year's Republican National Convention. Christie has been awarded the coveted keynote address, while Rubio will introduce Romney on the closing night, sources told Fox News

Christie, already a favorite among fiscal conservatives for his tough talk and take-no-prisoners persona, will find a national introduction of sorts in Tampa and, perhaps, offer the opening steps toward a presidential run in 2016 if Romney loses, or in 2020. The 49-year-old former prosecutor has shown little sign of his influence waning, and he has left the door open for a White House run of his own.

Responding to a question about a 2016 presidential bid, Christie told NBC's "Meet the Press" that he was "going to need a job" after 2013. He added, "So maybe it will be that. Who knows?"

Christie became the first Republican elected New Jersey governor in a dozen years when he defeated Democratic millionaire and ex-Wall Street executive Jon Corzine in 2009. Christie was among the most sought-after guest stars on the GOP speaking circuit and spent much of the recent years traipsing from Connecticut to Michigan and Illinois, appearing in Oregon and Minnesota to endorse fellow Republicans and elevating his own national profile.

Governor Chris Christie to deliver GOP Keynote Address at convention...............

Talk about a spike the football moment in politics. Shit........I cant wait!!!:rock::rock::rock:

I have listened to Christie quite a bit as of late, and he always seems to come off as being extremely arrogant and vindictive. I really dislike him a great deal because of this. I'm not sure he is helping himself with that kind of attitude.

nope most of us jersey voters love his style. hes tough like we are, direct, and tells it like it is.

nope most of us jersey voters love his style. hes tough like we are, direct, and tells it like it is.
Some one should talk tough to him and tell him to go on a diet. Jeesh, how the hell is he going to travel to Florida, pulled behind a tractor trailer?

While he has had some good tyrades against union goons, Christie is an absolute Dhimmi moron in regards to radical islam...

Robert Spencer: Christie capitulates to Islamic supremacists

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie held an Iftar dinner at the Governor’s Mansion in late July. He took the opportunity to declare himself a foursquare tool of jihadists and Islamic supremacists, and even adopted their language in deriding those who have pointed out how he has allowed himself to be compromised by them.

Christie complained about a “gaze of intolerance that’s going around our country that is disturbing,” and referred dismissively to concerns that he has gotten too close to Islamic supremacists: “These are the kind of red herrings that people put up who are bigots, who want to judge people based upon their religious beliefs, want to judge people with a broad brush.”

Attending the dinner was the prominent New Jersey Imam Mohammad Qatanani, and Christie was glad to see him, telling him before the audience: “I’m glad to have you here.” Qatanani, he said, was his “friend,” and someone who has “attempted to be a force for good in his community.”

Christie did not mention several salient details about his “friend.” Investigative journalist Daniel Greenfield reports that “despite the fact that Mohammed Qatanani was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, the organization that is behind both al-Qaeda and Hamas, despite his own guilty plea to being a member of Hamas, and despite the fact that even in the United States, he had defended a charity that provided funds to children of suicide bombers (this is done as an incentive to reassure terrorists that if they die their families will be taken care of), Qatanani was not deported.”

Christie also referred to another friend of his, Sohail Mohammed, whom he appointed to a Superior Court judgeship in Passaic County. Mohammed was Qaranani’s lawyer when he pled guilty to membership in Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood. Christie has defended Mohammed before, and last year even went out of his way to slam opposition to Sharia in the U.S. as “crap.”

What is actually “crap” is the idea that anyone would consider Chris Christie fit to be President of the United States. “Ignorance is behind the criticism of Sohail Mohammed,” Christie declared, without bothering to explain how “ignorance” provoked Qatanani’s guilty plea, or involvement in Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood, or Mohammed’s other ties to Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas-linked individuals and groups.

But Christie’s most egregious statements at that time came after a followup question about the spread of Islamic law, Sharia, in the United States. “Sharia law has nothing to do with this at all. It’s crazy!” Christie sputtered. “The guy”—Sohail Mohammed—“is an American citizen!” He declared that “this Sharia law business is just crap … and I’m tried of dealing with the crazies.”

Listening to all that from Christie, you’d get the idea that Sohail Mohammed is being unjustly maligned out of “hatred,” “bigotry” and “Islamophobia”—and that any concern about Sharia in the U.S. is just another manifestation of the same thing. Never mind that courts in 23 states have already used Sharia as a factor in their deliberations, despite its contradictions of American law on the freedom of speech, the freedom of conscience, equality of rights for women, and more.

There is more...
Robert Spencer: Christie capitulates to Islamic supremacists - Jihad Watch

Some one should talk tough to him and tell him to go on a diet. Jeesh, how the hell is he going to travel to Florida, pulled behind a tractor trailer?

now your offended against fat people, come on left, just declare your hate and be done with it. Hes fat, so what, hes happy and successful, does that not matter?

People take note of the hate.

Really? Was Caribou Barbie too expensive? Wasn't Christine O'Donnell available? What happened to that whole Tea Party movement?

Trump will represent the pots.

But ...

I don't get it. Over and over again, the GObP/R comes out with these really below average people and the rw applauds. Not just big mouth Christie. They also love(d) the idiots you named - $arah and ditzy Christine.

Mittens will lose because he's just not very smart and he hates his constituents, and the voters know that. Ryan plans to pull the rug out from under the middle class - THAT is why Mittens chose him. Voters know that too.

Why can't the R find good people?

now your offended against fat people, come on left, just declare your hate and be done with it. Hes fat, so what, hes happy and successful, does that not matter?

Ah, you don't like all tough talk, just tough talk that you agree with.

Well I live in NJ and you couldn't be more wrong if you knew the way this state was run until he was elected.

He shoves every thing he can find into his mouth. "Happy" people don't do that.

He's nasty because he's angry.

Last edited:

Priceless! ..But ignorant as well.

He shoves everything thing he can find into his mouth. "Happy" people don't do that.

And only ignorant people make weight an issue.

He shoves every thing he can find into his mouth. "Happy" people don't do that.

He's nasty because he's angry.

23103338.jpg

Forum List

Back