Christie says "I can be convinced"

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
To be Romney's VP running mate.

Sounds like he is leaving the door wide open.

I think he would turn the VP offer down.

Just positioning himself for 2016.

Will give him plenty of time to get his waistline down.

Im fucking sick of that guy... I think it would be a disaster for Romney to pick him.

He is a big mouthed attention seeker.

fat-christie.jpg

I'm sorry, but his eating disorder is just ridiculous at this point. I saw clips of him yesterday and it looks like he's gotten even bigger since this^^ pic. How can you not question his judgement/decision-making/self-control when it seems very clear he can't control a compulsion that's literally threatening his life?

Christie would be a good attack-dog for Romney - the same way that Spiro Agnew was for Nixon.

Omg you are mocking him because he is large? That's not very compassionate.

If he runs, so much for his integrity:

"Mr. Christie said he had taken to heart the appeals of influential Republicans and ordinary Americans to reconsider an 11th-hour campaign. But after only 20 months on the job as governor, he said he had “a commitment to New Jersey that I simply will not abandon.”

Im fucking sick of that guy... I think it would be a disaster for Romney to pick him.

He is a big mouthed attention seeker.

He's not a real good conservative either. Take it from someone who lives in NJ.

He sucks.

Imagine that, people are worried about Christie's waistline and nobody seems concerned about the vice president who suffered two brain embolisms and can't put a sentence together without putting his foot in his mouth.

Forum List

Back