Christie not running

I think the GOP has been acting as though Christie is some kind of savior, haven't they?? Like the democrats were accused of thinking of Obama as a savior.

Maybe they just like him and thought he could do a good job. The same way democrats thought of Obama.

yepper. as they did with Bush, etc.
They are a hoepy changey bunch.

I'm not surprised, but I am disappointed.

For somebody that refuses to acknowledge any party affiliation, you sure always seem to support the GOP. Very curious.

For an idiot, you sure always seem to act like an idiot. I'm not curious at all.

Fuck off, fat bitch.

Oh, what's wrong??? Did baby get her feelings hurt again??? Pisses you off, doesn't it??? Remember, when it walks like a duck and talks like a duck?? Well, you walk and talk like the idiot Republican you are. Quit lying and own it, bitch.

I think the GOP has been acting as though Christie is some kind of savior, haven't they?? Like the democrats were accused of thinking of Obama as a savior.

Maybe they just like him and thought he could do a good job. The same way democrats thought of Obama.

We have one savior. His name is Jesus Christ. He is very good at His job.

Oh, really??? Did you make the same comment when your fellow right wing nut jobs called Obama our Savior??? I think not. And that makes you a fake through and through.

Forum List

Back