Christie: New Jersey Residents Can Vote By Email Or Fax

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
TRENTON, N.J. -- New Jersey will allow residents displaced by Superstorm Sandy to vote by email or fax.

Officials announced Saturday that registered voters can vote electronically. A resident must submit a mail-in ballot application by fax or email to the local county clerk.

When the request is received, a ballot will be emailed or faxed back. Ballots must be returned no later than 8 p.m. Tuesday.

Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno says the effort will help alleviate pressure on polling places Tuesday. New Jersey is using military trucks in place of damaged polling places.

Officials say electronic voting is also an option for emergency workers. The option is already open to New Jersey voters overseas and in the military.

New Jersey Residents Can Vote By Email Or Fax, Governor Chris Christie Says

I thought that computers and fax machines required electricity, and in addition, computers require internet service, and I thought most of New Jersey was still without electricity.

So what's next, Governor Christie? Maybe let New Jersey people vote by a SHOW OF HANDS?

Lakhota and all the other left wingnuts are squealing with organsmic glee, since this new voting "policy" will lead to widespread VOTER FRAUD.

Don't get too excited, Lakhota. New Joysey was already an Obama stronghold.

More people will vote? It sure would be something to see a million suburbanites and country folks email in a vote for Romney.

Romney wins New Jersey?

I'm beginning to wonder what Obama and Christie were really talking about. Suddenly, Christie's bad performance at the RNC is more glaring now too.

I'm beginning to wonder what Obama and Christie were really talking about. Suddenly, Christie's bad performance at the RNC is more glaring now too.

Yes, without this collaboration, Romney was almost certain to win New Jersey.

Mother of God, do you people even think before you type?

Registered voters can email or fax a request for a ballot, they will receive a ballot via email or fax back to them, BUT they must fill out the ballot and return it to the board of elections by Tuesday....that sounds like they have to manually fill it out and return it to them....NOT VIA email, but in person??

Why not just let them write down a name on a piece of paper and leave it in boxes left on every other street corner.

Forum List

Back