*Christie Expects Payola From Obama Now*

Well I just went over the Stone Harbor bridge where several crews are working. I believe the bridge is stuck. Cars can go over, but boats can't go under. That's a problem and could cost a bundle to repair. The damage assessments won't be known for months, but it will be a lot. Christie understands this, as well as most people with more than half a brain.

The water level is higher, which might be why boats can't get under??

Last edited:
Well I just went over the Stone Harbor bridge where several crews are working. I believe the bridge is stuck. Cars can go over, but boats can't go under. That's a problem and could cost a bundle to repair. The damage assessments won't be known for months, but it will be a lot. Christie understands this, as well as most people with more than half a brain.

The water level is higher, which is why boats can't get under.

Which bridge are we talking about? Isn't one section of the Stone harbor bridge in question a drawbridge?

The second you folks let the states opt out of federal taxation then you have an argument if the states request or recieve federal tax money. Until then, citizens in each state pay federal taxes...their representatives would be negligent if they didnt request every dollar back from the fed they could. Moronic liberal logic says they should pay in billions annualy to the fed and not expect anything back or be hypocrites. now...I know you arent that stupid...which just makes your argument that dishonest.

The second you folks let the states opt out of federal taxation then you have an argument if the states request or recieve federal tax money. Until then, citizens in each state pay federal taxes...their representatives would be negligent if they didnt request every dollar back from the fed they could. Moronic liberal logic says they should pay in billions annualy to the fed and not expect anything back or be hypocrites. now...I know you arent that stupid...which just makes your argument that dishonest.
You must be THAT stupid because the ones that are objecting to getting Federal help in this thread are "conservatives."

Which bridge are we talking about? Isn't one section of the Stone harbor bridge in question a drawbridge?

Yes. It's a drawbridge and appears to be stuck. It could be minor or maybe not. But we had an earthquake days before which prob. didn't help. I have a hunch it's not the only bridge having issues.

Yes. It's a drawbridge and appears to be stuck. It could be minor or maybe not. But we had an earthquake days before which prob. didn't help. I have a hunch it's not the only bridge having issues.

I thought I remembered it being a drawbridge. I've been up and down the shore from Cape May Point to AC, and everything in between, since I was 5 years old.

No no no... this isn't about the aftermath of the hurricane so much as it is the aftermath of Christie putting all the Chinese Buffets in NJ out of business. Get it? Because he's FAT.

Sorry bout that,

1. Listen up folks.
2. Christie came out and says, we need perhaps 10 billion bucks, get your check book ready Obama, having not even been able access the damages, thats for *one state*.
3. To the average person, this means nothing, but to me, *CWN* that says something, and I hear what its saying, its saying, *Payola* folks, if you didn't hear it, so there ya go.
4. Thats why I get the big bucks, I hear what the story is saying, while you *liberal muckity mucks* listen to know what the media wants you to think.
5. Its being commonly reported now, that the damages could be 7 billion dollars for a tropical storm, country wide, just hearing it right now on FOX NEWS, which they too are going with these *liberal muckity muck* numbers, which is based on what, Christie's numbers?
6. Some one just pulling numbers out of their ass, that would be *Christie*, and the liberal media.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Still waiting for Christie to be asking the feds for $10 billion... no reports yet. Maybe I should check out HuffPo or TPM?

You're whining like a little bitch and blaming Christie for high estimates on damages, when those numbers were floated around PRIOR to his statement, as I proved earlier?

I feel sad that you're so stupid.

Forum List

Back