Christians to Confront Largest Mosque in Colorado

MissileMan said:
To lump all Muslims into the same pile as the radicals is just plain stupidity.

Can you see the difference between spreading religion through murder and spreading it through conversation? Or are you just lumping all religious people into the same pile to fulfill your need to equate terrorism with middle america?

dilloduck said:
Hearings to determine who is espousing murdering infidels. Did you learn nothing from the European bombings? HOMEGROWN !!! If the muslims are indeed preaching murder then it would be up to the goverment to rethink the concept of people being free to practice any form of religion.

Leave the Christians out of it---Do you personally support a group of people who condone murdering those who do not believe as they do??

If the problem is with the religion of Islam and all Muslims, then WTF are we doing in Iraq? Why are we trying to help them if they are no more than a pack of murderous zealots?

MissileMan said:
If the problem is with the religion of Islam and all Muslims, then WTF are we doing in Iraq? Why are we trying to help them if they are no more than a pack of murderous zealots?
You've got to start some place. It isn't the "entire" Muslim belief system that is fucked; but when you have 1.3 billion followers, even a small percentage is a lot of people. Don't you get that? Even if only 5% follow that line of thinking, that is 65 million freak'n suicide bombers.... What is so hard to understand about that??

freeandfun1 said:
Love how you anti-Christians talk about intolerance while being so damn intolerant yourselves. How is a peaceful confrontation in an attempt to "reach out" to the Muslims intolerant? You're pathetic when you make your arguments against anything Christians want to do. You show total disdain and intolerance while trying to point the finger at them...

You too Mr. P. Two pots calling the kettle black.

There's an oxy-from a-moron for ya...peaceful confrontation. Insult their beliefs and religion and then smile, and say "just reaching out".

MissileMan said:
There's an oxy-from a-moron for ya...peaceful confrontation. Insult their beliefs and religion and then smile, and say "just reaching out".
Sorry your vocabulary is so limited. Perhaps you should try reading a dictionary from time to time before opening your trap.

Confrontation:

The act of confronting or the state of being confronted, especially a meeting face to face.

Confront:

To come face to face with, especially with defiance or hostility

Defiance:

The act or an example of defying

Defying:

To oppose or resist with boldness and assurance

What is it that you don't understand?

Even though I often think your positions are idiotic, I always thought you were more literate than you just exhibited.

freeandfun1 said:
Sorry your vocabulary is so limited. Perhaps you should try reading a dictionary from time to time before opening your trap.

Confrontation:

The act of confronting or the state of being confronted, especially a meeting face to face.

Take it in the context of the rest of my post and try again. You would call insulting someone's religion and beliefs peaceful?

MissileMan said:
Take it in the context of the rest of my post and try again. You would call insulting someone's religion and beliefs peaceful?
Why shoudl I take it in the context of your post when it was made in my post? Nice try.

MissileMan said:
The only one I see claiming any insults are you. Does the article say they are planning on insulting the Muslims? Try reading the article. Or is that too hard? Maybe you are just as illiterate as you come across so you really don't know what the article says....

All it says is that they plan to "Bring the Gospel". It doesn't say they are going there to start a war. Grow up!

freeandfun1 said:
The only one I see claiming any insults are you. Does the article say they are planning on insulting the Muslims? Try reading the article. Or is that too hard? Maybe you are just as illiterate as you come across so you really don't know what the article says....

All it says is that they plan to "Bring the Gospel". It doesn't say they are going there to start a war. Grow up!

Let's see. They are going there to claim that Allah is a lie, that the Christian God is the only God, that unless they accept JC they are going to hell...any reasonable person would say this constitutes an insult.

freeandfun1 said:

Confrontation:

Confront:

Defiance:

The act or an example of defying

Defying:

To oppose or resist with boldness and assurance

Even though I often think your positions are idiotic, I always thought you were more literate than you just exhibited.

Conveniently blew right past hostility.

MissileMan said:

Your mind is utterly perverted. You must equate christian peaceful discussion with muslim terrorism to maintain your idiotic worldview. In your view free speech=terrorism. You're fudged in the head.

MissileMan said:
Let's see. They are going there to claim that Allah is a lie, that the Christian God is the only God, that unless they accept JC they are going to hell...any reasonable person would say this constitutes an insult.

So to have beliefs other than Islam is an insult to Islam and discussing such beliefs with muslims is equal to a terrorist attack. Is this correct?

MissileMan said:
Conveniently blew right past hostility.
No, you conveniently overlook the fact that words have various meanings depending on the context they are used within. Stop playing stupid, I know you aren't.

You can read right? How else can you be on here.

Do I need to define OR for you?

Or:

Used to indicate an alternative

Defiance OR....

Man, do you really think the members of this board are stupid?

rtwngAvngr said:
Your mind is utterly perverted. You must equate christian peaceful discussion with muslim terrorism to maintain your idiotic worldview. In your view free speech=terrorism. You're fucked in the head.

No, you have this fucked-up notion that going to someone else's house and insulting them is peaceful Christian discourse. A truly peaceful discourse would involve extensions of courtesy, like for instance, a leader of a Christian church inviting the leader of the Muslim mosque to a neutral location for discussions on how to ensure a peaceful coexistence.

rtwngAvngr said:
So to have beliefs other than Islam is an insult to Islam and discussing such beliefs with muslims is equal to a terrorist attack. Is this correct?

You're the only one saying so, do you believe it?

MissileMan said:
You're the only one saying so, do you believe it?

No. I do not. I was summarizing your apparent position. Do you reallly believe it or is it just shit you spout when your meds run low?

freeandfun1 said:
All it says is that they plan to "Bring the Gospel". It doesn't say they are going there to start a war.

Translation...."You are wrong in your belief THUMP, this is the way THUMP, you're going to burn in hell THUMP, see the light THUMP"...

Now don't you think that's going to piss some if not all people off?
After all they feel as strongly about their religion as you do yours. How would it be if say a bunch of
Muslims show up in the church parking lot on Sunday morning with their Koran and do the same?
My guess is the police would be called in 5 seconds. Tolerance? Yeah sure. Not from THUMPERS.

The problem here is not a religion, it's a bunch of fanatical ass holes HIDING behind a religion. Go figure.
There is no need to "Bring the Gospel" in an attempt to convert.

Mr. P said:
Translation...."You are wrong in your belief THUMP, this is the way THUMP, you're going to burn in hell THUMP, see the light THUMP"...

Now don't you think that's going to piss some if not all people off?
After all they feel as strongly about their religion as you do yours. How would it be if say a bunch of
Muslims show up in the church parking lot on Sunday morning with their Koran and do the same?
My guess is the police would be called in 5 seconds. Tolerance? Yeah sure. Not from THUMPERS.

The problem here is not a religion, it's a bunch of fanatical ass holes HIDING behind a religion. Go figure.
There is no need to "Bring the Gospel" in an attempt to convert.
They have a right just as much as Muslims have a right to blare their frig'n come to prayer song over the loud speakers five times a day in that town in Michigan. You're childish. I am not gonig to waste my time arguing with a five year old.

freeandfun1 said:
No, you conveniently overlook the fact that words have various meanings depending on the context they are used within. Stop playing stupid, I know you aren't.

You can read right? How else can you be on here.

Do I need to define OR for you?

Or:

Used to indicate an alternative

Defiance OR....

Man, do you really think the members of this board are stupid?

Your Clinton-esque maneuvering to dodge the truth is entertaining, but ineffective.

Forum List

Back