Christians to Confront Largest Mosque in Colorado

It's getting late and I think ya both should hit the sack...now kiss and make up...tomorrow is another day! :cof:

-Cp said:
Let's hope so - let the douchin' begin!

Ummm ohh I dunnknow dont we have that funny little thing called religious freedom in this coutry that thing that people hate the ACLU for "interefering with"

Gabriella84 said:
They should invite Janet Reno. She can throw out the first torch, just like in Waco.

So you are advocating hate crimes now? These people are passing judgement on people they don't know about. God would not approve.
If this group attacks a mosque, I hope they get shot.

What are you talking about the people in the Waco compound were Davidians?? why do people on this site always say things that just arnt true

"Spanish Inquisition" comes to mind, but I may want to review it. Anyway, I hope these Christian follow the idea of peaceful persuasion. I remember when Jehovah's Witnesses came to my door. I listened for a few minutes. Then I actually thanked them for their unsolicited information & advice, told them that I was not interested, bid them "good day", and closed the door.

When did being paralyzed with self doubt and girliness become so fashionable?

rtwngAvngr said:
When did being paralyzed with self doubt and girliness become so fashionable?

...and just what the hell's wrong with girliness? :bat:

-Cp said:
Oops.. my bad.. .got you and Gabby confused...:/

Gee, next thing for sure, someone going to accuse you of 'not following rep etiquette or abusing your position.' Really must be very careful here! Rules and all you know. Doesn't matter if it's one or another you MEANT to ding, take your word for that.

It's only ok for some to post whatever they like, within the rules of course, others must be careful all over, whatever the venue. Got it?

archangel said:
Gabby,Mr.P...........did I miss something reading the article..I saw nothing saying they were going to physically assault the Mosque...

Yes. Apparently you missed Garbledella's entry into the conversation. She has a talent for inventing her own "facts" as she goes along.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yep. We win.

more like only a cease fire with sporadic breakdowns---IMHO the actions that are being taking by the Christian are a result of the government neglecting to confront these people regarding the violent nature of thier religion. When a religion condones murder it is time for the government to step in and have some public hearings. It certainly is more important than steroid abuse but we had all the drama live on TV regarding that issue.

dilloduck said:
more like only a cease fire with sporadic breakdowns---IMHO the actions that are being taking by the Christian are a result of the government neglecting to confront these people regarding the violent nature of thier religion. When a religion condones murder it is time for the government to step in and have some public hearings. It certainly is more important than steroid abuse but we had all the drama live on TV regarding that issue.

Hearings to determine what? Whether Islam should be outlawed? You're on target when saying that the legislature is wasting time and money on unimportant crap, but way off the mark to suggest an investigation is warranted into how the Muslims worship.

As for the motives of these Christians, it's just another example of intolerance from a group that espouses peace and acceptance. Problems are created by those who are only peaceful towards and accepting of other Christians and Christian beliefs.

MissileMan said:
As for the motives of these Christians, it's just another example of intolerance from a group that espouses peace and acceptance. Problems are created by those who are only peaceful towards and accepting of other Christians and Christian beliefs.
We see that on this board all the time.

MissileMan said:
Hearings to determine what? Whether Islam should be outlawed? You're on target when saying that the legislature is wasting time and money on unimportant crap, but way off the mark to suggest an investigation is warranted into how the Muslims worship.

Can't you see the difference between spreading religion through discourse and discussion and spreading it through violence?

Oh yes. You lefties too can only spread your agenda through force; maybe that's why you love jihad so much.

MissileMan said:

Hearings to determine who is espousing murdering infidels. Did you learn nothing from the European bombings? HOMEGROWN !!! If the muslims are indeed preaching murder then it would be up to the goverment to rethink the concept of people being free to practice any form of religion.

Leave the Christians out of it---Do you personally support a group of people who condone murdering those who do not believe as they do??

MissileMan said:

Love how you anti-Christians talk about intolerance while being so damn intolerant yourselves. How is a peaceful confrontation in an attempt to "reach out" to the Muslims intolerant? You're pathetic when you make your arguments against anything Christians want to do. You show total disdain and intolerance while trying to point the finger at them...

You too Mr. P. Two pots calling the kettle black.

dilloduck said:
Hearings to determine who is espousing murdering infidels. Did you learn nothing from the European bombings? HOMEGROWN !!! If the muslims are indeed preaching murder then it would be up to the goverment to rethink the concept of people being free to practice any form of religion.

Leave the Christians out of it---Do you personally support a group of people who condone murdering those who do not believe as they do??
Exactly Dillo. More and more of these terrorists it is starting to be known, were born and bread and taught their hate right here in the USA and in other non-Muslim countries. Anytime a group preaches, espouses, encourages the overthrow of our government for their selfish purposes, they should be investigated. Hell, preachers have been investigated for preaching against abortion.

rtwngAvngr said:
Can't you see the difference between spreading religion through discourse and discussion and spreading it through violence?

Oh yes. You lefties too can only spread your agenda through force; maybe that's why you love jihad so much.

To lump all Muslims into the same pile as the radicals is just plain stupidity.

Forum List

Back