Christians to Confront Largest Mosque in Colorado

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
Operation Save America: Christians to Confront Largest Mosque in Colorado

To: State Desk

Contact: Pat McEwen, media liaison for Operation Save America, 321-431-3962 cell, [email protected]

DENVER, July 15 /Christian Wire Service/ -- Operation Rescue / Operation Save America will bring the Gospel of Christ to the largest Mosque in Colorado. We are compelled to bring this message to those lost in the murderous bondage of Islam because of the worldwide persecution and murder of Christians. The recent resurgence of terrorist activities in London is nothing less than the lie of Islam!

Who is the true God? The one who call us to love our enemies and overcome evil with good (Jesus), or one who calls us to hate our enemies and murder them in the name of Allah?

This is the battle of the ages: Christianity vs. Islam; Gospel of Life vs. Gospel of Death

Press Conference Details---

Where: Colorado Muslim Society, 2071 South Parker Road, Denver, Colorado

When: Saturday, July 16, 2005, 10:30 AM

Contact: Pat McEwen, Media Liaison, to schedule Interviews 321-431-3962 or send crew directly to mosque.

http://www.earnedmedia.org/osa0715.htm

I can see it comming down the pike...ACLU(Anti Christ Legions Unleashed)..
filing a law suit against them for hate crimes! :dev1:

archangel said:
I can see it comming down the pike...ACLU(Anti Christ Legions Unleashed)..
filing a law suit against them for hate crimes! :dev1:

They must be Actively Crushed Legally Undone :death:

-Cp said:
Operation Save America: Christians to Confront Largest Mosque in Colorado

To: State Desk

Contact: Pat McEwen, media liaison for Operation Save America, 321-431-3962 cell, [email protected]

DENVER, July 15 /Christian Wire Service/ -- Operation Rescue / Operation Save America will bring the Gospel of Christ to the largest Mosque in Colorado. We are compelled to bring this message to those lost in the murderous bondage of Islam because of the worldwide persecution and murder of Christians. The recent resurgence of terrorist activities in London is nothing less than the lie of Islam!

Who is the true God? The one who call us to love our enemies and overcome evil with good (Jesus), or one who calls us to hate our enemies and murder them in the name of Allah?

How about letting God and Allah duke it out and stay the hell out of it?

-Cp said:
This is the battle of the ages: Christianity vs. Islam; Gospel of Life vs. Gospel of Death

Press Conference Details---

Where: Colorado Muslim Society, 2071 South Parker Road, Denver, Colorado

When: Saturday, July 16, 2005, 10:30 AM

Contact: Pat McEwen, Media Liaison, to schedule Interviews 321-431-3962 or send crew directly to mosque.

http://www.earnedmedia.org/osa0715.htm

Onward Christian Storm Troopers! Bunch of morons...and they'll blame any trouble that occurs on the Muslims.

MissileMan said:
How about letting God and Allah duke it out and stay the hell out of it?

Onward Christian Storm Troopers! Bunch of morons...and they'll blame any trouble that occurs on the Muslims.
Thinking about the same thing..
Could this be the new and improved Christian Crusades?

Mr. P said:
Thinking about the same thing..
Could this be the new and improved Christian Crusades?

Let's hope so - let the douchin' begin!

They should invite Janet Reno. She can throw out the first torch, just like in Waco.

So you are advocating hate crimes now? These people are passing judgement on people they don't know about. God would not approve.
If this group attacks a mosque, I hope they get shot.

Gabriella84 said:
They should invite Janet Reno. She can throw out the first torch, just like in Waco.

So you are advocating hate crimes now? These people are passing judgement on people they don't know about. God would not approve.
They should at least go to jail.

Gabriella84 said:

Where's the crime?

Gabby,Mr.P...........did I miss something reading the article..I saw nothing saying they were going to physically assault the Mosque...just that they were going to bring the Gospel...has that now become a weapon? :huh: :rolleyes:

-Cp said:
Go to jail for what?
Don't be so defensive..read the posts..I was responding to Gabby..She said "If this group attacks a mosque..."...
Now if they do..it will be a crime and they should be jailed, that's all.

PS..you can give my points back anytime..I'll forgive you for not reading before ya dinged me.. :D

Mr. P said:
Don't be so defensive..read the posts..I was responding to Gabby..She said "If this group attacks a mosque..."...

How would that be a hate crime? Maybe they'd burn it because they love those people so much - they want to save them from themselves? :D

archangel said:
Gabby,Mr.P...........did I miss something reading the article..I saw nothing saying they were going to physically assault the Mosque...just that they were going to bring the Gospel...has that now become a weapon? :huh:
No it's not a weapon..some think so though..You didn't miss a thing..and I don't claim they will attack anyone or anything..I was only responding to gabby..post #11 I think.

Mr. P said:
Stuff it CP!
Show me where I said anything about a hate crime.

Originally Posted by Mr. P

Can't year your own posts?

Forum List

Back