Christians subjected to genocide in Iraq, Egypt: official

Ok, so you're illiterate too? Well, can't blame you I guess. Alotta lefties here are it seems. I HAVE:

Destroyed your argument dissing the Iraqi Constitution, by reminding you of, what is already, obvious common knowledge to you (that you apparently seem to be tryna forget/deny) that so far, this Iraqi government has treated its people WELL, it has done things SADDAM'S NEVER DID. It is fighting terrorism within it's borders, it aint gassing/murdering its own people, etc.

My main point AGAIN: WHEN THIS IRAQI GOVERNMENT STARTS ACTING LIKE SADDAM, THEN YOU CAN BITCH AND COMPLAIN BOUT THEIR CONSTITUTION.

You clearly can find little other fault, so you grasp @ that when it's OBVIOUS DEVOUT SHIITE MUSLIMS ARE GONNA RULE LIKE THAT, BUT WHAT'S IT MATTER WHEN THEY ACTUALLY GOVERN WELL? AS THEY ARE.

Sorry dude, you fail. You're gonna have to come waaaaaay stronger than that.:lol:

More Sharia Law apologizing from you ...

Annnd now you're just repeating the same silly BS I already destroyed.

Welcome to the pwned list dude. I gave you 3 chances, and you proved that you're clearly a fake, lying, know nothing, trolling, sore loser douche.

Care for a tissue?

-SIGH-

.......................Article devolves into wacko trolling, as is evident in his last "post"

Since I really am a nice dude, you got yet another last chance to prove to me you aint just another, poser military, sore loser deflecting wacko......................................

I'm not the one defending a Constitution that only allows for Sharia Law ....

Annnnd yet MORE sore loser deflection.:lol::cuckoo:

Dude you know the WHOLE BOARD can see this, right? Everyone's gonna see what a poser, wacko troll you are.

Sallow knew well enough to back down, as I already destroyed him once.

But you............yea..................

Yes, I am aware that the WHOLE BOARD can see you making excuses for a Constitution that only allows for Sharia Law. This must be embarrassing for you on some level.

God almighty.:doubt:

Just ONCE, ONCE I would love the chance to debate someone who doesn't start repeating the same old, retarded "points" I destroyed posts ago.....or who devolves into sore loser deflection........or trolling.............................

Instead THIS is the excuses for intelligence I get..........people like Article............................who after being called out, and utterly destroyed...........start repeating said retarded point that's already been pwned.............................and Luissa.......who will side with whatever troll is currently gettin stomped by me as she seems just programmed to do that....................................

This board is seriously beginning to disappoint me..........

God almighty.:doubt:

Just ONCE, ONCE I would love the chance to debate someone who doesn't start repeating the same old, retarded "points" I destroyed posts ago.....or who devolves into sore loser deflection........or trolling.............................

Instead THIS is the excuses for intelligence I get..........people like Article............................who after being called out, and utterly destroyed...........start repeating said retarded point that's already been pwned.............................and Luissa.......who will side with whatever troll is currently gettin stomped by me as she seems just programmed to do that....................................

This board is seriously beginning to disappoint me..........

bacon_2.jpg

Son, don't be retarded.

Before you run you silly little mouth go read the Iraqi Constitution.

How bout before you shit on the accomplishments of our troops, their sacrificing their lives, blood, sweat, tears, etc. you find:

-government agents tying people up, and throwing them off buildings

-gassing Kurds

-kidnapping and murdering dissidents

-blatantly rigging elections

-refusing to combat Islamic extremism within its borders

I can go on, and on.....and on.

OF COURSE they're gonna be uber religious, they're Shiite Muslims, BUT THEY HAVE YET to become crazy. As secular as Saddam was, he obviously made up for that in his many grotesque crimes against humanity.

Unlike Saddam, this Iraqi government was freely, and fairly elected, IS fightin terrorism within its borders, IS CLEARLY OUR ALLY, etc.

I look forward to your retort......or more likely....your deflections.......

I am a veteran of the Iraq War, pup.

You can hoot and holler and dance around like a total fool all day if you want but none of what you posted excuses a Constitution that does not allow laws that go against Sharia.

Total Agreement. Where was the State Department throughout all of this. Even The UN Declaration Of Human Rights, at least up until it Invalidates everything it state, would serve as a Foundation in Any Constitution.
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Where is Iraq under equal protection? Freedom of Religion?

seriously, I don't see how, inside the Islamic World one would get any concession on Sharia Law. Addressing Human Right's issues is a starting point. I would prefer some recognition of Unalienable Right's, in Their Constitutions. Realistically, I don't know that it is possible. This should be a warning to Anyone who thinks Sharia Law Benign, Passive, or anything short of Totalitarian. It should be actively challenged on every front.

PARIS - French President Nicolas Sarkozy said Friday that Christian minorities in the Middle East are victims of "religious cleansing", following deadly attacks on churches in the region.

"We cannot accept and thereby facilitate what looks more and more like a particularly wicked programme of cleansing in the Middle East, religious cleansing," he said in an annual New Year's address to religious leaders.

An attack on a Coptic church in the Egyptian city of Alexandria on January 1 killed 21 people.

No one has yet claimed responsibility for that attack, which came after threats published online against Egypt's Copts from an Al-Qaeda-linked group in Iraq which had said it was behind a deadly assault on a church in Baghdad in October.

Forty-four worshippers and two priests died in the attack on a Syriac Catholic church in Baghdad in October, the worst of a series of attacks against Christians in Iraq.

French security sources said this week they had launched an investigation on terrorism-related charges after a priest filed a complaint over threats made online against a Coptic church in France.

.:Middle East Online ãíÏá ÇíÓÊ ÃæäáÇíä:.

New Topics

Forum List

Back