Christians Stabbed, Beaten With Plank Near Indonesia's Capital

Oh dear lord you people are pathetic.

You remind me of stormfront and whitewatch "A black/white person did something evil and violent thus we can conclude that most of them are evil and violent"

Just replace the race with Muslim and some more perpetual whining and moaning how them evil leftist straw men will condone this or whatever.

Last edited:
Once again the lefties get hoodwinked by appeasing those crying "victim". The need of the lefty to "change the world" backs them into confining corners until all they can do is walk away when the shit hits the fan and blame the right for not protecting them.
And the usual suspects in this thread are going, "Yeah, I guess that's a little bad, maybe, but Christianity, now, there's some REAL evil!!"

No we're just pointing out how really hypocritical it is for you to be judging all Muslims based off a few murderers but refuse to use the same brand of bullshit logic when judging Christianity.

Good thing Muslims make up our military, government, doctors, and firefighters then, eh?

Along with that quoted line, I also stated in the same post "how many terrorist attacks are made by Christians each year?" Perhaps you needed a footnote that explained I was referencing current events? Or maybe dealing with two different time periods is too complicated for you. Regardless, it's apparent to me that you have in no way addressed the actual topic, to instead go off on some little rant no one really cares about. So as I said last time: please try again.

Hick, hick, hick.
The reason that I engage the lower level poster, such as yourself, is the entertainment value.

Never let it be said that you are not a premier defender of your thesis...the evidence you give is...underwhelming.

Here is my fav, from the link you provided to indict Christianity, to show the horrific misdeeds of Christian organizations:

"Canada
The Sons of Freedom, a sect of Doukhobor anarchists, have protested nude, blown up power pylons, railroad bridges, and set fire to homes, often targeting their own property."
From the Wikpedia link, earlier.

Oh, the horror, the horror (I had to borrow that from Brando): not a naked protest! Oh, how low can one go???

Naked Christians...This is what you offer as a counter to the murder and slaughter perpetrated by the other side?

And worse yet: "...often targeting their own property"!!!

Their own property???

Why, that's not even a misdemeanor!

Your work is nothing short of comedy gold.

And your defense is running seventh in a field of three.

In terms of interest, it is the equivalent of Air America Radio.

And you have just earned the “Our Main Source of So-called ‘Greenhouse Gases’ Award.”

Let the record show that PC thinks that blowing up railway bridges and power pylons is a-OK.

So I guess she's a terrorist sympathizer, who knew.

Well, after reading these replies I am still looking in the Bible for where it says to 'kill Muslims where ever you find them' as the Qur'an says in multiple Suras about Christians and Jews and all infidels. Islam is NOT as religion of peace, as it may have in the early writings. and has not been for hundreds of years.

For GOD sakes people, READ the damn thing and then come back and tell me the Qur'an has a peaceful agenda!

YES, there is no doubt there are many peaceful Muslims, but where are they? They MUST stand up and be counted. The fact is they are commanded by the Qur'an written by Muhammad to use violence against the 'infidels', non-Muslims. The reason they won't is because, according to the Qur'an, is if any Muslim makes a Christian or Jew a 'friend' THEY themselves are 'infidels' to be eliminated.

Let's call it like it is folks and stop the nonsense. The Imams have to begin peaceful dialog and change their views of all non-Muslims, all I see in the news is Muslims stabbing beating and killing the rest of us. Stop the BS calling the Muslim agendas peaceful.

Once again the lefties get hoodwinked by appeasing those crying "victim". The need of the lefty to "change the world" backs them into confining corners until all they can do is walk away when the shit hits the fan and blame the right for not protecting them.
And the usual suspects in this thread are going, "Yeah, I guess that's a little bad, maybe, but Christianity, now, there's some REAL evil!!"

No we're just pointing out how really hypocritical it is for you to be judging all Muslims based off a few murderers but refuse to use the same brand of bullshit logic when judging Christianity.
Yeah, not really.

Well, after reading these replies I am still looking in the Bible for where it says to 'kill Muslims where ever you find them' as the Qur'an says in multiple Suras about Christians and Jews and all infidels. Islam is NOT as religion of peace, as it may have in the early writings. and has not been for hundreds of years.

YES, there is no doubt there are many peaceful Muslims, but where are they? They MUST stand up and be counted. The fact is they are commanded by the Qur'an written by Muhammad to use violence against the 'infidels', non-Muslims. The reason they won't is because, according to the Qur'an, is if any Muslim makes a Christian or Jew a 'friend' THEY themselves are 'infidels' to be eliminated.
Those verses in the Quran about killing infidels and others.

Were written during a specific time and during a specific conflict.

The verse about not befriending Christian and Jews was also time and place specific.

They Do Not apply to today.

Just the same as the Bible has verses telling the Jews to take the land and kill everyone and every animal.

It is also time and place specific.

And has Nothing to do with today.

For GOD sakes people, READ the damn thing and then come back and tell me the Qur'an has a peaceful agenda!

Let's call it like it is folks and stop the nonsense. The Imams have to begin peaceful dialog and change their views of all non-Muslims, all I see in the news is Muslims stabbing beating and killing the rest of us. Stop the BS calling the Muslim agendas peaceful.

Well, after reading these replies I am still looking in the Bible for where it says to 'kill Muslims where ever you find them'

That is a stupid statement. The new testement was written and assembled between 50 and 250 AD. Islam wasn't even around until just after 600 AD. Christians are morons.

Well, after reading these replies I am still looking in the Bible for where it says to 'kill Muslims where ever you find them'

That is a stupid statement. The new testement was written and assembled between 50 and 250 AD. Islam wasn't even around until just after 600 AD. Christians are morons.

390 actually. your point is still valid though.

And nobody is recruiting Christians to kill anyone. We don't have television channels where we call people to kill, where we interview children and women who talk about their desire for their sons to martyr themselves, or their own ambitions to be martyrs.

Comparing Christianity and Islam doesn't work. I wish the loony left would get a different talking point.

not since we stopped burning people at the stack anyways :)

When was the last time that happened in the Christian world?

And it wasn't peculiar to Christianity. It was going on everywhere. You were drawn and quartered for treason, pilloried for adultery, flogged for libel.

It doesn't say to kill non-believers, period, moron.

So let's review the conclusions so far. For this to be a religious attack, the assailants would need to be Muslim, and have had to done so based on religious beliefs.

Exactly

Right now, we don't know who did it, nor why.

Exactly

Therefore, this cannot be deemed a religious attack, let alone a Muslim attack, and yet you have no problem pointing fingers anyway.

I did? Quote me, please.

However things like the Aryan Brotherhood and Lord's Resistance army, known to be comprised of a specific religion killing in the name of that religion, therefore are religious terrorist groups

Yep, probably.

It's clear to anyone that they in fact do count, despite your unsupported opinion to the contrary, and that they are radical extremists within their religion.

Please quote me where I said the Aryan Brotherhood and Lord's Resistance army weren't violent religious groups.

yet hicks such as yourself

I'm from Boston.

only see it as representative, despite the parallels.

And you base this on what?

Now you would be correct if you pointed out there are MORE Islamic radicals than Christians at this point in history

Yes, I know. I don't need your affirmation. I'm smarter than you.

In distinction to other points in the past, however you still cannot claim it is a representative majority, which is where you go wrong.

I do? Quote me where I said they were a representative majority.

The fact still remains that Muslim suicide bombings since 2003 have only killed other Muslims.

According to what data?

You see the problem here isn't me. It's you injecting your own assumptions into every statement that has or has not been made. People like you who think you know it all are usually the ones who don't know what the hell they are talking about. Common sense and deductive reasoning really aren't your strengths.

Another source for the story in the OP:

Indonesian President Orders Police to Arrest Those Who Attacked Christian Group

Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has ordered police to hunt down and arrest assailants who attacked Christians heading to a religious service. Some advocates for pluralism here say the president has until now done little to prevent religious intolerance at home, although he urged President Obama to prevent a Christian group from burning Qurans in America.

For months relations between members of the Batak Christian Protestant Church and Islamic fundamentalist groups in the Jakarta suburb of Bekasi have been tense. Although the local government denied them permission to build a church on an empty lot they own, church leaders have held religious services on the property.

Some Muslim groups have responded with weekly demonstrations intended to disrupt the services.

Indonesian President Orders Police to Arrest Those Who Attacked Christian Group | Africa | English

It doesn't say to kill non-believers, period, moron.

The morons are those that have made that statement specifically concerning Islam. I've seen the same bullshit dozens of times on this board alone. Christians live in a dream world and must be watched carefully because given the slightest bit of leeway they stretch the truth or out right lie. Now go back to fantasy land and sit in the corner for lying. You get no free spaces from me.

Forum List

Back