Christians now support the Koran like their Bible!!!

Jesus says to love thine enemies. Being a Christian I do not hate muslims, I hate the evil so called religion of islam. I hate it when muslims claim that islam is a religion of peace. The quran is misleading because it teaches both peace and war, love and hate. It teaches to kill the infidel, which is non muslims. It is a very intolerant so called religion. True Christianity is tolerant of every body. Even though I beleive in Christ, I do not wish non beleivers dead, my hope is they are saved through Christ and go to heaven also. Does this help.

:eek: What did I do...????? :eek:

Left the toilet seat up?

:eusa_shifty: Ooopsie

The Bible says You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB). If you are a Christian you either believe and have strong faith or sin and have no faith at all. You are told in your Bible to kill gay people. Are your a Christian or not? "If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB) I hate when a Christian claims to be something he is not. It goes beyond being a hypocrite, it is fakery and lies.

Not being a Catholic, I could care less what the NAB says.

Let us see what Exodus 22:17 says in most Bibles.

If her father utterly refuse to give her unto him, he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins. KJV

If her father utterly refuse to give her unto him, he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins. JPS

Nothing about killing anyone. Not that the Old Testament laws apply to Christians anyway, which is why no Christians is a hypocrite for not following it. You might be able to make that call on a Jew, but I don't think you will necause even their Bible doesn't mention killing sorceresses.

The Bible is misleading for the same reasons, but if you are not a Christian is does not matter I suppose. Kill Nonbelievers. They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Actually, this proves that you are deceptive.

This specifically applied to the Jews in Jerusalem at the time who made this particular promise. This did not apply to non believers, and it did not even apply to all Jews.

Thanks for playing.

But it is a lie to say Christianity is "tolerant," or for you to say you do not wish a certain way, unless of course, you are lying about being a Christian, so no, it doesn't help, it only raises more doubts and questions. Kill Followers of Other Religions. If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield [Do not support islam] to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him [Do not support islam], to spare or shield him [Do not support islam], but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God [Do not support islam], who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

You back again?

How many times do I have to explain this? The Old Testament is not the part of the Bible Christians follow. We accept it as Scripture, but we know that Jesus fulfilled the requirements of the law. You should spend a little more time reading Romans before you start talking about Christians and what they are required to do.

And there is why I have started this thread Christian, because Christians in America are not true Christians, but hypocrites and liars, and work within the church to destroy you and others of your kind. Rail against them!! Pray to your god to kill them, for they are no better than the worst Muslim of any given day. Amon RA.

I said this before, and I will say it again now. You are the deceptive one here, not Christians, because you don't even know what Christians believe, and deliberately picked a Bible that the vast majority of Christians do not even read to make your false points.

Thanks for playing.

The Bible says You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB). If you are a Christian you either believe and have strong faith or sin and have no faith at all. You are told in your Bible to kill gay people. Are your a Christian or not? "If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB) I hate when a Christian claims to be something he is not. It goes beyond being a hypocrite, it is fakery and lies.

Not being a Catholic, I could care less what the NAB says.

Let us see what Exodus 22:17 says in most Bibles.

If her father utterly refuse to give her unto him, he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins. KJV

If her father utterly refuse to give her unto him, he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins. JPS

Nothing about killing anyone. Not that the Old Testament laws apply to Christians anyway, which is why no Christians is a hypocrite for not following it. You might be able to make that call on a Jew, but I don't think you will necause even their Bible doesn't mention killing sorceresses.

The Bible is misleading for the same reasons, but if you are not a Christian is does not matter I suppose. Kill Nonbelievers. They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Actually, this proves that you are deceptive.

This specifically applied to the Jews in Jerusalem at the time who made this particular promise. This did not apply to non believers, and it did not even apply to all Jews.

Thanks for playing.

But it is a lie to say Christianity is "tolerant," or for you to say you do not wish a certain way, unless of course, you are lying about being a Christian, so no, it doesn't help, it only raises more doubts and questions. Kill Followers of Other Religions. If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield [Do not support islam] to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him [Do not support islam], to spare or shield him [Do not support islam], but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God [Do not support islam], who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

You back again?

How many times do I have to explain this? The Old Testament is not the part of the Bible Christians follow. We accept it as Scripture, but we know that Jesus fulfilled the requirements of the law. You should spend a little more time reading Romans before you start talking about Christians and what they are required to do.

And there is why I have started this thread Christian, because Christians in America are not true Christians, but hypocrites and liars, and work within the church to destroy you and others of your kind. Rail against them!! Pray to your god to kill them, for they are no better than the worst Muslim of any given day. Amon RA.

I said this before, and I will say it again now. You are the deceptive one here, not Christians, because you don't even know what Christians believe, and deliberately picked a Bible that the vast majority of Christians do not even read to make your false points.

Thanks for playing.

So Jesus did not believe gays are sinners for being gay since that was done away with his arrival.
Are you claiming that is what most Christians believe?
Also, the translation for the New American Bible was not all Catholic historians. Catholics never do it that way.

I said this before, and I will say it again now. You are the deceptive one here, not Christians, because you don't even know what Christians believe,

But it's totally different when you attempt to do the same thing to Muslims. I see. :eusa_whistle:

I said this before, and I will say it again now. You are the deceptive one here, not Christians, because you don't even know what Christians believe,

But it's totally different when you attempt to do the same thing to Muslims. I see. :eusa_whistle:

Let's see, you mooslums believe in wiping their ass with their hand, selling off their 9 year old daughters, no school for females, putting a black sheet over the females in a hot desert country, kissing dirty carpets that people have walked on in their dirty socks 5 times a day, stoning rape victims, what else?

So Jesus did not believe gays are sinners for being gay since that was done away with his arrival.
Also, the translation for the New American Bible was not all Catholic historians. Catholics never do it that way.

The Jews were instructed to cleanse their nation of sin, Jesus has instructed Christians to cleanse themselves of sin. The difference might be to complex for you to understand, but it is real. Homosexuality is still a sin, but as long as I am not doing it I am not in trouble.

Thanks for playing.

I am perfectly willing to let a Muslim correct me about what he thinks if I claim he is a hypocrite. Last time I looked I accuse them of following the Qur'an. If that is not true you are certainly welcome to correct me, but you make the same claim.

Thanks for playing.

The Jews were instructed to cleanse their nation of sin, Jesus has instructed Christians to cleanse themselves of sin. The difference might be to complex for you to understand, but it is real. Homosexuality is still a sin, but as long as I am not doing it I am not in trouble.

Thanks for playing.

Where does Jesus claim homosexuality, eating hog sammiches, wearing multi textured clothing and eating shellfish are sin?
Not TOO complex for me as I enjoy not only "playing" but being historically correct.

Thanks for playing.

Where does Jesus claim homosexuality, eating hog sammiches, wearing multi textured clothing and eating shellfish are sin?
Not TOO complex for me as I enjoy not only "playing" but being historically correct.
Pretty sure he made it clear it was what comes out of your mouth rather than what goes in that was the problem.

And likewise, so does the Christian and his shit book, still calls for death. The revised edition didn't help much.

You are a clear cut down and out lying son of a bitch.

No, you little bald headed bastard child, no lie, and had you been following along you would know that. Now run & get your Bible & read heathen. Kill People for Working on the Sabbath. The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

News flash Christians do not live by the Old Testament. It is the law and the covenant of God and the Jew. The New Testament is what Christians are to live by.

Thanks for playing.

Excuse me, where did I claim that Jesus said any of that?

I can point out where Paul said that homosexual behavior is a isn, and when he said it is not a sin to eat anything.

Keep trying, you are amusing. Not very smart, but definitely amusing.

Forum List

Back