Christians now support the Koran like their Bible!!!

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
I thought the Koran was evil, the Islamic religion of heathens and infidels following false gods in the sky, ~ So what has changed? Now the Christian says they can accommodate the Islamic faith, bring them in from the sheep in the field, coddle them in acceptance. Since when was the Islamic god the Christian god of worship?? Where is this out of control freight train, literally on fire, headed to for America's future? And where is the party of hate & intolerance bashing the right was delivering on the NY Mosque, not opening flanning the flames of animosity on burning the Korans?

The New York Times reports Jones has been condemned by Muslim leaders in Egypt, Indonesia and elsewhere and that some U.S. preachers plan to read the Koran in Sunday services as an act of religious solidarity.

Read more: Spewing the gospel of unadulterated hate - Leonard Pitts Jr. - MiamiHerald.com

Spewing the gospel of unadulterated hate - Leonard Pitts Jr. - MiamiHerald.com

Last edited:
Jesus says to love thine enemies. Being a Christian I do not hate muslims, I hate the evil so called religion of islam. I hate it when muslims claim that islam is a religion of peace. The quran is misleading because it teaches both peace and war, love and hate. It teaches to kill the infidel, which is non muslims. It is a very intolerant so called religion. True Christianity is tolerant of every body. Even though I beleive in Christ, I do not wish non beleivers dead, my hope is they are saved through Christ and go to heaven also. Does this help.

Jesus says to love thine enemies. Being a Christian I do not hate muslims, I hate the evil so called religion of islam. I hate it when muslims claim that islam is a religion of peace.

The Bible says You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB). If you are a Christian you either believe and have strong faith or sin and have no faith at all. You are told in your Bible to kill gay people. Are your a Christian or not? "If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB) I hate when a Christian claims to be something he is not. It goes beyond being a hypocrite, it is fakery and lies.

The quran is misleading because it teaches both peace and war, love and hate. It teaches to kill the infidel, which is non muslims.

The Bible is misleading for the same reasons, but if you are not a Christian is does not matter I suppose. Kill Nonbelievers. They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

It is a very intolerant so called religion. True Christianity is tolerant of every body. Even though I beleive in Christ, I do not wish non beleivers dead, my hope is they are saved through Christ and go to heaven also. Does this help.

But it is a lie to say Christianity is "tolerant," or for you to say you do not wish a certain way, unless of course, you are lying about being a Christian, so no, it doesn't help, it only raises more doubts and questions. Kill Followers of Other Religions. If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield [Do not support islam] to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him [Do not support islam], to spare or shield him [Do not support islam], but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God [Do not support islam], who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

And there is why I have started this thread Christian, because Christians in America are not true Christians, but hypocrites and liars, and work within the church to destroy you and others of your kind. Rail against them!! Pray to your god to kill them, for they are no better than the worst Muslim of any given day. Amon RA.

Last edited:
I thought the Koran was evil, the Islamic religion of heathens and infidels following false gods in the sky, ~ So what has changed? Now the Christian says they can accommodate the Islamic faith, bring them in from the sheep in the field, coddle them in acceptance. Since when was the Islamic god the Christian god of worship?? Where is this out of control freight train, literally on fire, headed to for America's future? And where is the party of hate & intolerance bashing the right was delivering on the NY Mosque, not opening flanning the flames of animosity on burning the Korans?

The New York Times reports Jones has been condemned by Muslim leaders in Egypt, Indonesia and elsewhere and that some U.S. preachers plan to read the Koran in Sunday services as an act of religious solidarity.

Read more: Spewing the gospel of unadulterated hate - Leonard Pitts Jr. - MiamiHerald.com

Spewing the gospel of unadulterated hate - Leonard Pitts Jr. - MiamiHerald.com

Some so called christian read playboy and penthouse. ? I've seen somer drink beer, I know some that have had extra marital affairs, I have heard of some that steal the church money. I have heard some cuss like a sailor at the church league softball game. and your point is

Last edited:
Jesus says to love thine enemies. Being a Christian I do not hate muslims, I hate the evil so called religion of islam. I hate it when muslims claim that islam is a religion of peace.

The Bible says You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB). If you are a Christian you either believe and have strong faith or sin and have no faith at all. You are told in your Bible to kill gay people. Are your a Christian or not? "If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB) I hate when a Christian claims to be something he is not. It goes beyond being a hypocrite, it is fakery and lies.

The quran is misleading because it teaches both peace and war, love and hate. It teaches to kill the infidel, which is non muslims.

The Bible is misleading for the same reasons, but if you are not a Christian is does not matter I suppose. Kill Nonbelievers. They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

It is a very intolerant so called religion. True Christianity is tolerant of every body. Even though I beleive in Christ, I do not wish non beleivers dead, my hope is they are saved through Christ and go to heaven also. Does this help.

But it is a lie to say Christianity is "tolerant," or for you to say you do not wish a certain way, unless of course, you are lying about being a Christian, so no, it doesn't help, it only raises more doubts and questions. Kill Followers of Other Religions. If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield [Do not support islam] to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him [Do not support islam], to spare or shield him [Do not support islam], but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God [Do not support islam], who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

And there is why I have started this thread Christian, because Christians in America are not true Christians, but hypocrites and liars, and work within the church to destroy you and others of your kind. Rail against them!! Pray to your god to kill them, for they are no better than the worst Muslim of any given day. Amon RA.

Either you do not know the Bible well or you are deliberately trying to stir the pot. All of your quotes are from the Old Testament. The teaching from the Old Testament or superseded by the New Testament.

The Old Testament is basically considered the history leading up to Jesus. The New Testament is the basis for behavior. I am sure you either knew that and you wanted to stir the pot or you are ignorant to the Christian religion.

Some so called christian read playboy and penthouse. ? I've seen somer drink beer, I know some that have had extra marital affairs, I have heard of some that steal the church money. I have heard some cuss like a sailor at the church league softball game. and your point is

Supporting false gods is a sin deserving of death by the Christian god.

But they call themseleves a Christian. So just because some people say they are a Christian and supports the piece of shit book the muslin call their holy book means nothing. No matter how much support you giove those people they still want you dead.

Either you do not know the Bible well or you are deliberately trying to stir the pot. All of your quotes are from the Old Testament. The teaching from the Old Testament or superseded by the New Testament.

It is? Where does it say that in the Bible? And what happened to the ten commandments, was that only the old testament I take it. Was that because your god said not to put any gods before him?

The Old Testament is basically considered the history leading up to Jesus. The New Testament is the basis for behavior. I am sure you either knew that and you wanted to stir the pot or you are ignorant to the Christian religion.

The old testament is thy god, of which Jesus is a son of, not above god, and not superseding god. I think you are the one trying to stir the pot and distract from your christian duties, and accept and protect false gods of Islam and his practices.

Last edited:

But they call themseleves a Christian. So just because some people say they are a Christian and supports the piece of shit book the muslin call their holy book means nothing. No matter how much support you giove those people they still want you dead.

And likewise, so does the Christian and his shit book, still calls for death. The revised edition didn't help much.

And likewise, so does the Christian and his shit book, still calls for death. The revised edition didn't help much.

You are a clear cut down and out lying son of a bitch.

Hate to be the one who points this out, but they will die.

So will you and I.

Death comes for all of us.

But through Christ, we are all given second life. (No im not talking about the game).

I commend the efforts of people to show love and reconciliation rather than promote hate.

Jesus says to love thine enemies. Being a Christian I do not hate muslims, I hate the evil so called religion of islam. I hate it when muslims claim that islam is a religion of peace. The quran is misleading because it teaches both peace and war, love and hate. It teaches to kill the infidel, which is non muslims. It is a very intolerant so called religion. True Christianity is tolerant of every body. Even though I beleive in Christ, I do not wish non beleivers dead, my hope is they are saved through Christ and go to heaven also. Does this help.

:eek: What did I do...????? :eek:

You are a clear cut down and out lying son of a bitch.

No, you little bald headed bastard child, no lie, and had you been following along you would know that. Now run & get your Bible & read heathen. Kill People for Working on the Sabbath. The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

Your having too much fun stirring the pot.... :cheeky-smiley-018:

Im out, b/c this is a losing battle with your dumbass. Kinda like talkin' to a wall :eusa_wall: Except a wall has an excuse... ITS A WALL! Whats yours?

Hate to be the one who points this out, but they will die.

So will you and I.

Death comes for all of us.

Oh really? What happened to the man/men your idol Jesus brought back from the dead? Was his powers short lived? Where is this man? Surely, he must be the witness for your idol Jesus today.

But through Christ, we are all given second life. (No im not talking about the game).

I commend the efforts of people to show love and reconciliation rather than promote hate.

Here we are saying it is ok to defend false gods & go against all gods teachings, and think you will not be scathed in sin and damnation. Your god is a jealous god.

:eek: What did I do...????? :eek:

Left the toilet seat up?

Your having too much fun stirring the pot.... :cheeky-smiley-018:

Im out, b/c this is a losing battle with your dumbass. Kinda like talkin' to a wall :eusa_wall: Except a wall has an excuse... ITS A WALL! Whats yours?

Translation: I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground, and Shintao is kicking ass on this thread. It makes me piss my pants in fear.

Forum List

Back