Christians need to know the difference between acceptance and tolerance

Religion is like a penis
How so?

It's fine if you have one
It's fine if you're proud of it
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around
And please don't try to shove it down my throat.
What was here first (i.e. is grandfathered in) Christianity (or) these anti-Christians and their views ?

Christianity was here first, and it has been here in a large majority for years and years as is practiced in America for these many years peacefully and in a majority for the most part. It has also been assimilated into just about everything in this nation over time, including being found strongly within it's governance or government over time as well.

Now the anti-Christian view is young in this nation, and it is fed by a few whom use anti-American government officials (sell outs) and the leftwing media to blow their numbers way up (false accounting of), in order to stomp out an American tradition and value that has been in this nation for hundreds of years or ever since it's very creation back in 1776. These values and traditions were fought for way back then, and they just might be fought for again today if pushed hard enough, so everyone needs to be mindful of the nations complete history in which makes her what she is, before a few destroy her balance by way of the radicals who are at the gates now, and have been entertained by those who are here inside the gates in a very foolish way.

Last edited:
Last I checked, Christianity wasnt the 1st religion native to this continent and arguing we have to be extra tolerant of Christians because they were here 1st, is silly.

What was here first (i.e. is grandfathered in) Christianity (or) these anti-Christians and their views ?

Christianity was here first, and it has been here in a large majority for years and years as is practiced in America for these many years peacefully and in a majority for the most part. It has also been assimilated into just about everything in this nation over time, including being found strongly within it's governance or government over time as well.

Now the anti-Christian view is young in this nation, and it is fed by a few whom use anti-American government officials (sell outs) and the leftwing media to blow their numbers way up (false accounting of), in order to stomp out an American tradition and value that has been in this nation for hundreds of years or ever since it's very creation back in 1776. These values and traditions were fought for way back then, and they just might be fought for again today if pushed hard enough, so everyone needs to be mindful of the nations complete history in which makes her what she is, before a few destroy her balance by way of the radicals who are at the gates now, and have been entertained by those who are here inside the gates in a very foolish way.

Kind of like those little crosses Christians wear around their necks? Or Tebowing....don't get me started. :eusa_hand:
A cross offends you? Someone glorifying God offends you?

What a whiny little bitch you are.
your stupidity offends me

They are not the fucking same, I don't have to accept Christians and Christian behavior in order to be tolerant of it. If I don't harass, bother, discriminate, or physically assault anyone and treat them with respect when I do have to interact with them I am being tolerant. Get over it and stop trying to force people to accept your bullshit.

Dear Ravi: As you will find out by interacting with people you can't stand much less tolerate, I trust you will discover as I have that anything we have not fully forgiven and let go of emotionally WILL cause you (or me) to project that bias onto others. It's just how human conscience is designed. We suffer this from whatever we can't forgive and let go, in order to learn the consequences of our action, even the most subtle subconscious decisions we make in the back of our minds not to fully forgive and let go yet!

People respond to nonverbal cues and communication, even reading between the lines when we didn't directly say this or that.

Ravi I think you know this by now
but this process of projection gets convulated quickly when everyone does it at the same time!
It becomes impossible to tell who was reacting to who, and who projected first,
to instigate this attack insult or "generalization" that escalated from there.

The only way I know to end the mutual fingerpointing contest
is to forgive each person and each instance FULLY (without
condition, not saying I will do this if that person does that, etc.)

mutual tolerance is one step, and an important one to start,
but it is not enough to finish the whole process, the emotions underneath of resentment
or "keeping score of who owes what correction before letting it go"
will keep projecting and coloring whatever you (or I) talk about or look at,
even msgs we read.

So I encouarge you to do more than tolerate
but really do the hard work it takes to forgive and let go of resentment
of people or groups you have the hardest time tolerating.

You will become a more and more effective and influential person
the more you replace these resentments with the choice to
forgive and correct the problems bothering you (that also bother me).

I have to constantly let go and forgive layer after layer
or these problems would eat me up!

TAke care Ravi and take heart and courage in
everything you do to overcome the very things you can't stand.

Best wishes and pls know you have my support.

:blahblah:

You realize this is a spoof thread, right? :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...een-acceptance-and-tolerance.html#post5763718

Last edited:
They are not the fucking same, I don't have to accept Christians and Christian behavior in order to be tolerant of it. If I don't harass, bother, discriminate, or physically assault anyone and treat them with respect when I do have to interact with them I am being tolerant. Get over it and stop trying to force people to accept your bullshit.

Dear Ravi: As you will find out by interacting with people you can't stand much less tolerate, I trust you will discover as I have that anything we have not fully forgiven and let go of emotionally WILL cause you (or me) to project that bias onto others. It's just how human conscience is designed. We suffer this from whatever we can't forgive and let go, in order to learn the consequences of our action, even the most subtle subconscious decisions we make in the back of our minds not to fully forgive and let go yet!

People respond to nonverbal cues and communication, even reading between the lines when we didn't directly say this or that.

Ravi I think you know this by now
but this process of projection gets convulated quickly when everyone does it at the same time!
It becomes impossible to tell who was reacting to who, and who projected first,
to instigate this attack insult or "generalization" that escalated from there.

The only way I know to end the mutual fingerpointing contest
is to forgive each person and each instance FULLY (without
condition, not saying I will do this if that person does that, etc.)

mutual tolerance is one step, and an important one to start,
but it is not enough to finish the whole process, the emotions underneath of resentment
or "keeping score of who owes what correction before letting it go"
will keep projecting and coloring whatever you (or I) talk about or look at,
even msgs we read.

So I encouarge you to do more than tolerate
but really do the hard work it takes to forgive and let go of resentment
of people or groups you have the hardest time tolerating.

You will become a more and more effective and influential person
the more you replace these resentments with the choice to
forgive and correct the problems bothering you (that also bother me).

I have to constantly let go and forgive layer after layer
or these problems would eat me up!

TAke care Ravi and take heart and courage in
everything you do to overcome the very things you can't stand.

Best wishes and pls know you have my support.

:blahblah:

You realize this is a spoof thread, right? :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...een-acceptance-and-tolerance.html#post5763718
It worked out better than I expected.

Last I checked, Christianity wasnt the 1st religion native to this continent and arguing we have to be extra tolerant of Christians because they were here 1st, is silly.

Not extra tolerant no, but just tolerant and respectful is all, just like the nation is being asked by others to be tolerant and respectful of their ways as well, even when some are even visitors here, yet they demand their ways to be respected and honored above and beyond American ways and traditions also, in which they usually are in most all cases these days..

Last edited:
I do not support anyone attempting to bar chick-fil-a from opening. Everything I have read since from both the left and the right from CNN to fox, everyone has said its not just illegal but silly and wrong.

No one is forcing you to accept homosexuality.
No one is forcing you to welcome homosexuals into your home or your church.
No one is forcing you to marry someone of the same gender

However you do not get to deny someone else rights because their lifestyle is morally wrong according to your religion.

Last time I checked, Dan Cathy has no power to stop anyone from doing anything...

Frankly neither do I...

I'm sure you've already heard that chick-fil-a donates to groups who are active in fighting against equal rights for the gay community.

Of course you have that power. It's your wallet and your vote. When you donate to organizations who fight for or against equal rights or vote for candidates who support one cause or the other, youre wielding that power to shape our country.

Of course. Just like people who support same sex marriage are using their wallet to support that cause is wielding their financial power to shape our country.

Christians, who are real Christians, do not accept sin, do not tolerate it, and certainly do not respect it. At best, the very least, is to separate themselves from it.

Kind of like those little crosses Christians wear around their necks? Or Tebowing....don't get me started. :eusa_hand:
A cross offends you? Someone glorifying God offends you?

What a whiny little bitch you are.
your stupidity offends me

I've heard this is a joke thread. Oddly enough, the hatred and intolerance you display seem to be perfectly in character.

Remember, you're someone who calls others "Nazi" for disagreeing with her.

i think that's probably above certain posters' heads.

Last time I checked, Dan Cathy has no power to stop anyone from doing anything...

Frankly neither do I...

I'm sure you've already heard that chick-fil-a donates to groups who are active in fighting against equal rights for the gay community.

Of course you have that power. It's your wallet and your vote. When you donate to organizations who fight for or against equal rights or vote for candidates who support one cause or the other, youre wielding that power to shape our country.

Of course. Just like people who support same sex marriage are using their wallet to support that cause is wielding their financial power to shape our country.

*nods*

Both sides have the same power to shape America.

wait a second...So Christians shouldn't be allowed to wear necklaces? Even if they don't "preach" to you? I think everybody can use a lesson in tolerance....hell, including myself.

Christians, who are real Christians, do not accept sin, do not tolerate it, and certainly do not respect it. At best, the very least, is to separate themselves from it.
The back yard is only so big, and it has been reached and breached now by those who want to rub their anti-family lifestyles and/or sinful ways into yours and your childrens faces, now should a person or family even be asked to leave their own backyards these days, I mean if they choose not to go along so easily with what is going on ? It is getting just about this bad anymore, where as those who oppose are just expected to somehow dissapear in time or over time I guess..

That's it, maybe it's time for a time machine to be built, in order to free the Christians or the people who agree with family values as Americans in the way that those family values should be upheld, from this tyranny that is upon them all now? Nope that's not happening is it ? Well then everyone just needs to be given their space, and that space should be respected by others always. Problem is that the space that the majority has occupied for so long now, is getting smaller and smaller, while growing bigger and bigger for those that are fewer in number, and are somehow stealing more and more space by the way of greedy lawyers, activist judges and a rogue federal government in this nation that has become fooled by it all.

*nods*

And may family and marriage all in their traditional forms in America win.... B )

*nods*

And may family and marriage all in their traditional forms in America win.... B )

I think you're fighting a losing battle, and I honestly hope you lose.

However I respect your right to fight for what you think is best for our country :)

Forum List

Back