Christians must understand that for Jews the cross is a symbol of oppression

... I have witnessed the angel in revaltions ten I have written the little book that is to measure God's temple but nobody wants to sign our confession and be saved so away we go to blazes

Okay - I should give up or I should change something. It seems to be impossible to be be able to understand the people in the english speaking world ... What for heavens sake do you speak about? I showed you only where the mistake in his expression was, because I thought you are a Muslim, who has no chance to find out what's wrong, if some atheistic "Christians" are using the word "Lucifer". Now you try to tell me you spoke with an angel? ... No you tell me you witnessed ... chapter 10 ... moment please ... Wonderful poetic text but no idea why this is written in the bible ... and no idea what you think about. What did you do concrete when you "witnessed the angel in revelations ten"?

Last edited:
Merri, said;
"No, the New Testament is not a plagiarized fable"

Here's backing and resources my statement stands & note you did not back your rebuttle you merely stated your tainted opinion which your own texts admits is problematic snd that you'd deceive the world.

If we go by the type of examples you presented, then later books in the Hebrew Bible are guilty of plagiarizing earlier ones. I'll bet you would say, "No, those are just similarities..." (Were Jews being carried of to Babylon only a plagiarizing of a Jew being carried off to Egypt?)

The Gospels do use Hebrew Bible stories as foreshadowings of Jesus. Matthew in particular used the parallels as a form of teaching. Jews in Matthew's time already knew their own history. By telling the stories of Jesus and weaving it into (i.e. comparing it) stories and history they already knew was a teaching tool. Seeing how Jesus' life paralleled their own history made an impression on early Christians.

Meri, that was an invalid response and silly rebuttle...
Saying Johny does it to does not make your argument especially if you show no evidence where johny does that to. You don't even put in the effort for your own faith so we don't expect you to put in research and study hours here.

Oh by the way, did you notice how you threw Jesus under the bus with your argument? Claiming that which you plagiarised from was plagiarised even though you need the Torah to validate your Jesus claims.
*shaking my head*

At this time, Skye has 13 posters supporting her outlook whereas you have none. Ironic? No, she called out the truth; something the OP had no interest in.

And Lucifer Jesus had 13 people agree with him- the 12 disciples and Mary Mag and we see 50 million murders later with thousands of wars how that worked out.
In response to the OP, the cross is a sign of oppression for the Jews, "who in the hell cares".

residents of hell and others who are shit and potential residents of hell like
you, don't care

Residents of hell, Jews don't believe in hell do they?

no----it is a greek, roman,>>>> Christian and muslim construct. Jews never
get in. Kinda like a restricted country club

Not according to my Bible, Rosie. My King James Version Bible (the one the Vatican is still trying to make obsolete with hopes of stopping the printing soon) states clearly that Jesus said Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and the Hebrew prophets would be in Heaven. If a Christian is not born again - therein being grafted into Abraham - they cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. Something you won't hear the Pope mention - but true none the less.

A man cannot enter the kingdom of heaven unless he be born again - Abraham was justified by faith, not works.

The Talmud is not scripture - never has been scripture - just some writings from men apart from the Spirit of God - the Torah and Tanach and New Testament are the only books any Believer in God should receive as "from God"... the rest are fables, writings from the sages and so on.......means no more than the man inspired writings from the Romanists - I'd toss it all - keep the Torah Tanach and New Testament and know that every word is true. Every single word.

... I have witnessed the angel in revaltions ten I have written the little book that is to measure God's temple but nobody wants to sign our confession and be saved so away we go to blazes

Okay - I should give up or I should change something. It seems to be impossible to be be able to understand the people in the english speaking world ... What for heavens sake do you speak about? I showed you only where the mistake in his expression was, because I thought you are a Muslim, who has no chance to find out what's wrong, if some atheistic "Christians" are using the word "Lucifer". Now you try to tell me you spoke with an angel? ... No you tell me you witnessed ... chapter 10 ... moment please ... Wonderful poetic text but no idea why this is written in the bible ... and no idea what you think about. What did you do concrete when you "witnessed the angel in revelations ten"?

Read it yourself temporary insanity call in the calvary. You will see how's its the book in revs

Meri, that was an invalid response and silly rebuttle...
Saying Johny does it to does not make your argument especially if you show no evidence where johny does that to. You don't even put in the effort for your own faith so we don't expect you to put in research and study hours here.

You missed my point. People chose to tell the story of Jesus as a type of overlay. They used the literary technique or style of foreshadowing. The Hebrew Bible was the foreshadowing of the Jesus' life.

Scholars believe that the synoptic gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke) based much of their material on a single source, given the designation of Q. So, I am not saying Luke did it and Matthew did it, too. I am pointing out that in telling the story of Jesus, early Christians remarked on the similarities between Jesus' life and their own history as Jews. This is reflected in the synoptic Gospels.

Oh by the way, did you notice how you threw Jesus under the bus with your argument? Claiming that which you plagiarised from was plagiarised even though you need the Torah to validate your Jesus claims.
*shaking my head*
Sorry, but using a literary technique (foreshadowing or overlay) to teach and delight is not plagiarizing.

What you are doing would be like me listing similarities between The Lord of the Rings and/or Greek mythology and Harry Potter and claiming plagiarizing. While there are similarities in many stories, it is the differences that make each unique.

At this time, Skye has 13 posters supporting her outlook whereas you have none. Ironic? No, she called out the truth; something the OP had no interest in.

And Lucifer Jesus had 13 people agree with him- the 12 disciples and Mary Mag and we see 50 million murders later with thousands of wars how that worked out.
In response to the OP, the cross is a sign of oppression for the Jews, "who in the hell cares".

residents of hell and others who are shit and potential residents of hell like
you, don't care

Residents of hell, Jews don't believe in hell do they?

no----it is a greek, roman,>>>> Christian and muslim construct. Jews never
get in. Kinda like a restricted country club

Not according to my Bible, Rosie. My King James Version Bible (the one the Vatican is still trying to make obsolete with hopes of stopping the printing soon) states clearly that Jesus said Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and the Hebrew prophets would be in Heaven. If a Christian is not born again - therein being grafted into Abraham - they cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. Something you won't hear the Pope mention - but true none the less.

A man cannot enter the kingdom of heaven unless he be born again - Abraham was justified by faith, not works.

The Talmud is not scripture - never has been scripture - just some writings from men apart from the Spirit of God - the Torah and Tanach and New Testament are the only books any Believer in God should receive as "from God"... the rest are fables, writings from the sages and so on.......means no more than the man inspired writings from the Romanists - I'd toss it all - keep the Torah Tanach and New Testament and know that every word is true. Every single word.

Ok Jeremiah-----I can accept your belief that the NT is from heaven-----and, of course you are right----the Talmud is man made commentary------NO ONE I KNOW (and you would be astounded at some of the hardcore chassidim types I know) would dispute that fact ----------I have a few problems with some of the stuff that made it into the NT under the control of that disgusting animal CONSTANTINE. His mom (Helen) was not in control

Yet your Book - the Torah - the Tanach is divine -it is the Written Word of Almighty God - it is the oracles of God and the Oracles of God were given to your people. To the Jews. NOT the Gentiles.

As for Constantine.......

Constantine is in hell and if his mother was a Catholic?
She is too. My own mother will be in hell too if she does not repent and get out of that Church of Satan.

As to the Scriptures. I am also in agreement with you that the Romanists perverted and / added and took away from scripture -adding their own books that later became the Catholic Bible and it is not of God - however - I believe the King James Version Bible New Testament is 100% accurate in its reading. There are no added books or scriptures deleted or added - as the Romanists did with the Catholic Bible. Which is why the Vatican wants to make the King James Version obsolete and drive it out of print.

Last edited:

Read it yourself temporary insanity call in the calvary. You will see how's its the book in revs

My intuition fails. Still I don't have any plan what you are speaking about. It seems to me you think something about the hour of the death of Jesus in combination with the book revelation. I don't think anyone understands the book revelation really. I guess it's in the bible because of the very great respect for the author.

Whatever - The reason why I said what I said in the beginning: It was a provocant attack but not completly wrong when he wrote "Lucifer Jesus" because Jesus is also light in the darkness. Not to see light in the darkness doesn't mean there's no light in the darkness. The darkness is indeed full of light - but we are only able to see the light what interacts with us. And to see in Jesus the morning star means the sun will come soon; since immemorial times the sun is a symbol for the highest god, who's indeed the only god. No one will stay forever in darkness, because everywhere is he who is his light that shines on us.

My own mother will be in hell too if she does not repent and get out of that Church of Satan.

You both worship a false triune roman mangod yet you believe that your own mother is going to hell but you are not?

What blindness! Not to mention hypocrisy and a callous disregard for the fate of someone you are supposed to love...

You really need to shop around for a better god. The one you believe in has turned you into a genuine piece of shit.

BTW, according to scripture, when a person violates the commands of God they die and descend into the netherworld in the very day that they do it.

If that's true, you have been dead and in hell for decades. That would explain that smell.....

Can't you smell that smell?

Last edited:
Meri,
you are not being honest with yourself.
sure there are times society takes the familiar and builds upon a foundation, that is the Essence of progression and somtimes it's redefined to the new philosophies and understanding, this is why atheists confuse Genesis or Judaic accounts with older cultures (even though they never show exact matches to prove mistaken
similarities).
However the NT is not that type of similarity, Rome did this to other culutures thus evidence of a pattern of deception. Eusebius is caught forging and plagiarizing many texts. Constantine had a varied cultural library of nany beliefs and myths as did Pol =Appolonius of Tyana used to create the character Paul.
The NT stories are Exactly the accounts and birthdate of both Baal and Mithra including exact same symbols.
I can not help it if you are to lazy to discover this yourself, and just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist and putting blinders on so you don't see or find it doesn't make it not true.
I left out alot of verses blatantly plagiarised and it's the reason for so many funny mistakes by Rome placing Jesus into things they shouldn't have like the
Morning Star blunder, the Bethlehem Ephratah blunder where they place him in a city using a verse about a lineage, I mean come on this is classic stuff that's hysterical.

Meri,
you are not being honest with yourself.
sure there are times society takes the familiar and builds upon a foundation, that is the Essence of progression and somtimes it's redefined to the new philosophies and understanding, this is why atheists confuse Genesis or Judaic accounts with older cultures (even though they never show exact matches to prove mistaken
similarities).
However the NT is not that type of similarity, Rome did this to other culutures thus evidence of a pattern of deception. Eusebius is caught forging and plagiarizing many texts. Constantine had a varied cultural library of nany beliefs and myths as did Pol =Appolonius of Tyana used to create the character Paul.
The NT stories are Exactly the accounts and birthdate of both Baal and Mithra including exact same symbols.
I can not help it if you are to lazy to discover this yourself, and just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist and putting blinders on so you don't see or find it doesn't make it not true.
I left out alot of verses blatantly plagiarised and it's the reason for so many funny mistakes by Rome placing Jesus into things they shouldn't have like the
Morning Star blunder, the Bethlehem Ephratah blunder where they place him in a city using a verse about a lineage, I mean come on this is classic stuff that's hysterical.

do not blame rome-----It was ALEXANDER (the great) who was
"CULTURE SYNCRESIS" obsessed. The romans virtually worshipped
the greeks ------(whilst not enslaving them) It was rome that did the
syncresis which is Christianity as a kind of tribute to Alexander. It was
actually PLATO that invented Nazism-----Constantine paid tribute to HIM

Damn, here I thought I was the only one to recognize how wrong Plato's philosophy was as seen by how Nazis used his twisted philosophy in creating it's failed ideas of a master race and human existence.

Forum List

Back