Christians killed in Sabra Shatila b/c Palestinian-Arabs massacre of Christians

You're right georgie, the Jews should have been a lot nicer to those Arabs living in the British Mandate of Palestine. The same Arabs who helped The surrounding Arab countries attempt to drive Israel to the sea.

Also remember that those surrounding Arabs countries told the Fakestinians to leave the area so they didn't get caught in the crossfire during their attempt to drive Israel to the sea.

Toast Have a heart----how do you think thost people----who were SURE that they would enjoy rape and pillage felt-------when-----it did not happen

Yet again...
1948 Mandate Palestine.
650,000 Jews inflict a Jewish State by force of arms upon 1.2 million Arabs and others, driving 100,000 refugees into Lebanon.
Georgie is obsessed with the Arab refugees even though so many weren't indigenous to the area and that is why the UN said that any Arab only in the area 2 years could be considered a refugee. Meanwhile, I am willing to bet that Georgie never once considers the millions of displaced people after World War II who had to settle thousands of miles from their origin homeland where there ancestors probably lived thousands of years, and somehow they got on with their lives after learning a new language and a new culture.

To GrorgePhillip. Why is it that another major portion did not leave Palestine and live as Israeli Arabs? Because the cowards listen to Arab leaders to leave...

Marhaba... why didn't the UN call for an election to decide the fate of Palestine?

If the UN had called an election to decide the fate of Sudan---- the muslims of sudan would still be murdering southern sudanese man ---raping their wives and enslaving their children to the DELIGHT of georgie

If Abraham Lincoln had called for a vote in the southern states as to the issue of slavery-----blacks in the south would still be picking cotton under a whip-----to the DELIGHT of georgie

BTW if one of the islamicist pig leaders in Egypt called a VOTE regarding the fate of christians in egypt-----tbe outcome would be something like that which took place in Maldives------christians would be deprived of Egyptian citizenship ----to the DELIGHT of georgie

Irosie if you spoke the truth. Every Christian would be dead. Your nonsensical blame game on the Muslims isnt realistic. If someone would listen to you they would think Christians are homeless, starving, people in the desert. Only stupid or hateful people have that logic of yours. Yet he asked a simple question. And you couldn't answer it. It's how Israel was created also.

Irosie if you spoke the truth. Every Christian would be dead. Your nonsensical blame game on the Muslims isnt realistic. If someone would listen to you they would think Christians are homeless, starving, people in the desert. Only stupid or hateful people have that logic of yours. Yet he asked a simple question. And you couldn't answer it. It's how Israel was created also.

Your post makes no sense "because' habibi try as they will----the meccaist ass lickers CANNOT destroy all kafirin------even your hero ADOLF ABU ALI failed to knock off as he had planned This is not the first time I have seen a meccaist pig BOAST that "if muslims wanted to kill all non muslims----then all non muslims would be dead"--------try again, idiot----------if you could, you would------remember ----the dog achmadinejad actually ANNOUNCED in the UN that the STINK OF ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR THE WHOLE WORLD -------I have not stopped laughing since I saw that footage o

This woman has a conspiracy theory that Hitler was actually Abu Ali. Paranoid depressed woman. Only a self hating Jew would say that

This woman has a conspiracy theory that Hitler was actually Abu Ali. Paranoid depressed woman. Only a self hating Jew would say that

try again abu moron your hero AL HUSSEINI dubbed ADOLF HITLER with the name ABU ALI as a kind of "honor" (LOL) Did you know that in GRATITUDE------Adolf abu ali-------gave al husseini the recipe for NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS------and your other hero the murdering pig GAMAL ABDEL NASSER actually used the stuff n children in Yemen? it was----I believe---sometime in the 1960s Do you know how nitrogen mustard gas affects people? Your hero murderer nasser gave the recipe to your other hero SADDAM

try again abu moron your hero AL HUSSEINI dubbed ADOLF HITLER with the name ABU ALI as a kind of "honor" (LOL) Did you know that in GRATITUDE------Adolf abu ali-------gave al husseini the recipe for NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS------and your other hero the murdering pig GAMAL ABDEL NASSER actually used the stuff n children in Yemen? it was----I believe---sometime in the 1960s Do you know how nitrogen mustard gas affects people? Your hero murderer nasser gave the recipe to your other hero SADDAM

He's irrelevant.

who is 'irrelevant" the persons mentioned were all ISLAMIC HEROS and representative of islam Adolf abu ali hitler. Gamal abdel nasser of the UNITED ARAB REPUBLIC Grand mufti of palestine AL HUSSEINI and Saddam Hussein-----leader of the arabist movement and FOUNDER OF CAIR

Depressed people make me sad. They need help. May God help the depressed people. Irosie is depressed people. I've seen people speak in that tone before.

Forum List

Back