Christians killed for "defiling" the koran

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
Eight Christians burnt to death in Pakistan after Koran is ‘defiled’ - Times Online

Christians also face intimidation because of discriminatory blasphemy laws, including one that carries the death penalty for defiling the Koran and images of the Prophet Muhammad. The law is often misused to settle personal scores.

I guess the murderers did not break any laws since the penalty for defiling the koran and the "profit" (PBUH) is death

Freaking barbarians

Police and local officials said that at least eight people, including four women and a child, were killed in the fires. Two others died of gunshot wounds. Residents said that the casualties were much higher; one claimed that the number of dead could be in the dozens as many bodies were still buried under the rubble.Shahbaz Bhatti, the Minister for Minorities, said that 40 Christian homes were torched in rioting. He said there was no truth to allegations that a Koran had been defiled, and accused the police of ignoring his appeal to provide protection to Christians.

ah the religion of peace strikes again

I wonder if our resident apologists and dhimmies as well as the "progressive" Muslims will be visiting this thread? I hope they can tell me this is not Islam. But I am pretty sure this will be the Christians fault, they know better than to be Christians. Geez

Shariah law has a way of keeping people in their proper place

Guess not. After all, this behavior isn't representative of "mainstream" Islam.

Eight Christians burnt to death in Pakistan after Koran is ‘defiled’ - Times Online

Christians also face intimidation because of discriminatory blasphemy laws, including one that carries the death penalty for defiling the Koran and images of the Prophet Muhammad. The law is often misused to settle personal scores.

I guess the murderers did not break any laws since the penalty for defiling the koran and the "profit" (PBUH) is death

Freaking barbarians

Police and local officials said that at least eight people, including four women and a child, were killed in the fires. Two others died of gunshot wounds. Residents said that the casualties were much higher; one claimed that the number of dead could be in the dozens as many bodies were still buried under the rubble.Shahbaz Bhatti, the Minister for Minorities, said that 40 Christian homes were torched in rioting. He said there was no truth to allegations that a Koran had been defiled, and accused the police of ignoring his appeal to provide protection to Christians.

Um ... their country, their laws.

I wonder if our resident apologists and dhimmies as well as the "progressive" Muslims will be visiting this thread? I hope they can tell me this is not Islam. But I am pretty sure this will be the Christians fault, they know better than to be Christians. Geez

It's not Islam.
There you go.

No point in wasting my day arguing with trolls however so you'll just have to take my word for it.

yup, I'm all for supporting countries which butcher children. After all, that's their right.

It's not Islam.
There you go.

No point in wasting my day arguing with trolls however so you'll just have to take my word for it.

You remain, and will always remain, an idiot.

yup, I'm all for supporting countries which butcher children. After all, that's their right.

We see it as wrong, they do not. We as individuals also have very different morals within our country, and those differ from our own country as well. The point is, if they don't like it, they can move to another country.

2 Kings 2:23-24 (King James Version)

23And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

We see it as wrong, they do not. We as individuals also have very different morals within our country, and those differ from our own country as well. The point is, if they don't like it, they can move to another country.

You are kidding right? These people are poor, they do not have the resources that we have to just get up and move :eusa_eh: Good Lord. That is NOT the point. The point is that Islam dictates these peoples lives and is brutal. What about those children?

These barbarians are not "individuals", they are brutal followers of the profit mo, and are killing in the name of allah.

Your post seems to indicate that that as long as they think it is alright, then we should be cool with it? Do I have that right? Or am I misreading?

It's not Islam.
There you go.

Dhimmified to the point of no return. Heartless and simple

and yet your kind rationalize the subjugation of palis because Burning Bush Real Estate mythology promised land to someone back in the stone age... the selective criticism of dogma junkies is phenomenal.

You are kidding right? These people are poor, they do not have the resources that we have to just get up and move :eusa_eh: Good Lord. That is NOT the point. The point is that Islam dictates these peoples lives and is brutal. What about those children?

These barbarians are not "individuals", they are brutal followers of the profit mo, and are killing in the name of allah.

Your post seems to indicate that that as long as they think it is alright, then we should be cool with it? Do I have that right? Or am I misreading?

Just repeating the partisan motto ... ;)

I am sooo relieved. Thanks

They get mowed down in the streets for attempting to move. They get mowed down in the streets for leaving the house without a male member of the family. They get mowed down the streets for voicing opinions.

They really have no options.

I am sooo relieved. Thanks

It's the same thing I heard when I said I didn't like Bush, and the same thing I am now hearing when I say I don't like Obama either. Instead of saying the American motto of "if you don't like it, vote" they keep saying "if you don't like it here then leave" ... well, it works for all countries, don't you think?

What I find hypocritical is how many of the people now outraged by this were not outraged by torture of "possible" terrorists, nor were they outraged when they shut down mental hospitals in some states to save a penny ... you see my point?

Why should they? It's a retarded thread.

It's easy to find examples of extremists and use that in a faux attempt to characterize an entire religion or people or country.

Retarded.

Forum List

Back